Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

There is fuck all to be got from your man that’s behind most of it, and they surely know that. The Wexford gig is worth far more to him I’d imagine, even if he’s probably done now anyway

But shur what’s he going to get out of a civil case. For all he knows that could be a few teenagers on a wum. Not worth the legal fees.

Tis all a smokescreen and diversionary tactic.

2 Likes

That’s my point. Keep them looking the other way for as long as you can. That was the intention of the rant after the exit to Clare and if they’re bate today, itll clear the way to get to the truth.

Kilmurry-Ibrickane 2-7
Miltown Malbay 2-7

KIB with a goal in injury time to rescue it

2 Likes

St Breckans : 3-8
St Joseph’s Doora-Barefield: 0-9

Kilrush Shamrocks 0-10
Kilmihil 1-13

1 Like

@Big_Dan_Campbell that’s a fairly one sided result in the hurling this evening, what’s happened clarecastle.

That would have been expected tbf, Dalo has often said it on the pod that they’ve a decent bunch coming again but it’ll be a few years at the least

2 Likes

Do Daly or Sparrow train any teams there?

In fairness to them they were woeful last year too. Blooded a load of teenagers last year with no relegation.

The bridge are a well oiled unit too who I assume bullied them all over the field. Think they are missing Malone and a couple of other big guns

1 Like

Daly lives down 40 odd kilometres down the road in West Clare these days. He was involved previously with their underage

He sure was

13 Likes

He managed the 40kms down to kilmoyley was it. :rofl:

Themselves and ballyea be favourites again so?

Yerrah big difference when you are getting “mileage” for it

Only in jest, I’ve great time for my “neighbour”

Dalo v Romer
Box office

3 Likes

Is that Romer lad a total cunt or what’s the story?

Not really, just a stereotypical head the ball that you would find in every club

1 Like