Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Awh lads that was class :clap::clap::clap:

He is talented. He didnt face a lot of constraints today but that score is fuckin ridiculous

I know a few Scariff lads they’re always raving about him to me with good reason to be fair. Think they told me he took Dave Mc to the cleaners in some game before too

Last years intermediate semi final. He had excellent wrists and vision. Would wonder if he had the pace to be a constant consistent threat at I/C but has lots to offer

1 Like

Definitely has a lot to offer for me. He’s kind of under the radar at IC, I don’t think a lot know about what a talent he is.

To be honest he is ahead of Shanagher for the 14 shirt for me next year. I think Rogers deserve a shot there.

I see Cathal O’Connor came on as a sub for ballyea v Crusheen.

Can’t recall him ever playing senior hurling before. Was he any use?

Andy Quinn re incarnate

Poor old Steve, not great that Healy did nothing on him either!

I didnt see our one but I believe he was ok. I dont remember him playing senior for club either but I suppose hed a short summer with the footballers so may have invested some time in it

Results

Scariff 2-23
Clarecastle 2-21

Eire Óg 1-24
Clooney/Quinn 3-11

Feakle 0-14
Newmarket 0-13

Latest
H-t
Clonlara 1-10
Inagh-Kilnamona 0-12

Inamona took over after half time. Cian Moriarty goal keeping Clon it touch. 1-22 to 2-15 not long left

White gate beat the mills by 1. Huge shock and may be enough to keep Whitegate out of the relegation mix

Does that mean the Combo are qualified already so? They’ll rest bodies against Whitegate surely

It’s a group of 5 isn’t it? Mills, Clon, Combo, Whitegate and kilmaley so they probably need one more result

Score Update Full-Time

Clonlara 2-15 (21)
Inagh-Kilnamona 1-22 (25)

The combo will win it out if they can get three solid performances from a couple of their flakier big names. They have a very athletic and solid team with Aidan McCarthy a real consistent threat

Might be tempting fate to say it, but Fitzgerald has been playing like he has a point to make after his IC season. There’s a few off those U21A teams starting to look like seniors now too

1 Like

Agreed

Kilmurry-Ibrickane 1-13
Cooraclare 1-12

Miltown Malbay 0-12
Ennistymon 0-9

Doora-Barefield 1-18
Kilrush 1-2

St Breckans 0-11
Kilmihil 0-7

Eire Óg 0-9
Doonbeg 0-3