Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

TK in off the bench for Ballyea

Clooney-Quin 0-25
Clarecastle 0-22
Fulltime

1 Like

I hope it wakes them up as a club if they end up going down, they have really struggled for a while now. I don’t think they have ever been relegated

They know they’re in a rebuild mode in any case, shouldn’t be the worst thing for them with their age profile as long as they keep it together

That’s some back room team the Bridge have. Pat Bennett driving all the way from Ballysaggart to SMB a few times a week. He must love the game.

1 Like

Timmy Crowe lives in templeogue and hurls for Judes second team. Another fella clocking up big mileage

Ballyea bench making the difference; Pierce Lillis, Morgan Garry and Kelly all having an impact

Kilmaley came again with a late rattle but Ballyea hold on 0-17 to 0-16

That’s surely that for Ballyea.

When is the draw for the semi finals?

I’d love a new money v old money final between Inagh and The Blues.

That would be interesting for all your in laws.

1 Like

I’ll be fully behind my beloved blues.

Both teams would be looking to end a famine though I’d assume? “There’s been a missing person in Inagh for 113 long years”.

1 Like

It’s between Eire og and I/K, I’d have the townies as favourites

Inagh were only formed in 2008.

The Blues won in 2012.

Getting bodies fit and healthy through the football next weekend will be crucial

Absolutely, they are carrying a few knocks as it is.

The McCarthy’s togging for Kilmurry and three or four more involved in the Jnr A final with Ennistymon on the IK side

I went to college with a Sham Carr, originally from Golden, but now residing I think around the Bridge. Is that him on the selectors can any of our West Tipp brigade confirm?

Yes that’s him. A nicer man you could not meet.

1 Like