Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

What did happen with Rory hayes yesterday?

1 Like

He got the curly finger and the metaphorical kick in the rear.

He was miles off the level he needed to be for the first three balls and was subbed

It was bloody very early doors. I don’t recall many getting hooked that early ever.

You don’t fuck about on your own end line or hurl 3 yards behind your man if you want to play for Lohan. After a bright start he struggled against Waterford and limerick and I’d say Nolan is ating lads in training

No sentiment in this game for anyone

5 Likes

Especially when you’re supposed to mark Lee Chin…

Will he just suck it up and get on with training or will that finish him under Lohan?

He played a Clare Cup tonight I believe and I would think it may well be a positive for him going forward. Hayes is a good hurler but he has been off form for 3 games. May well have an injury too (went down early v Waterford and struggled after it).

2 Likes

Some talk of a rib injury but I suppose he wouldn’t be released to the club if that was the case

2 Likes

The road not taken.

4 Likes

Great timing too

He didn’t name his successor I notice

I’d say a fair auld deal has been struck considering he was threatening legal action for constructive dismissal recently.

The bodies will remain buried i’d say

Helen is waiting in the wings to carry on the noble traditional of service I’m hearing.

One of the greatest administrators of all time

3 Likes

I was just reading Lohan let the Clare players play with their clubs on Sunday. He’s a very impressive manager.

1 Like

and one lad from Clarecastle got a broken hand for his trouble

You could be dead in the morning