Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Broadford 0-18
The Mills 2-11
Injury time

The Mills with a goal in the 34th minute

3-11 to 0-18

Red for Brandon O’Connell, drew across Podge after being forced into overcarrying

The Mills win by two. Broadford vs Clarecastle in the last round to avoid the relegation playoffs

Cratloe 2-14
Ballyea 0-8

They’re missing nothing now

Cratloe 2-20
Ballyea 0-12
Five left

Is that just a group game ?

Yeah, one round left

That’s a whopper of a result, Ballyea would have been well fancied I’d have thought?

Ballyea would have been favs alright, but they were through from the group already really. Still not like they rested anyone for this. Diarmuid Ryan lorded it from centreback for Cratloe

1 Like

How did Shane Neville do for Cratloe?

Was on plenty of ball and used it well for the most part, had Deasy coming over onto his wing for puckouts sometimes but battled away in spite of the height difference

1 Like

Broadford not happy. The sideline should have been there’s, 3 mills lads in square, fresh air swing by Broadford on breaking ball and swiped to net. You’d be awful sorry for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How many points did you get in your leaving cert?

Halftime
Inagh-Kilnamona 0-10
Wolfe Tones 0-6

Poor enough fare, a flood of wides from both sides

Very welcome to the forum, mate.

Two Tones goals in the space five minutes has made a game of this

Inagh-Kilnamona 0-17
Wolfe Tones 2-11
Five left

Result
Inagh-Kilnamona 0-21
Wolfe Tones 2-12

Tones had it back to a point with two to go and hit some awful wides. I-K put a few scores up then

Inagh and Tones both go through now I think

Gwan Inagh

Kilmaley 1-21
Scarriff 1-17

Eire Og 0-22
Clooney-Quin 1-15

Inagh-Kilnamona, Wolfe Tones, Sixmilebridge, Newmarket, Eire Og, Clooney-Quin, Cratloe and Ballyea will make up the quarter-finalists

Have the relegation semis been decided?