Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Think he’s from Waterford. He’s a dickhead

1 Like

A wank

Great article… Probably needed to tear into a few more people but there is enough in it.

Fucking some bollix, he should have been left alone to consider his future, cunts sprouting shit. its poor taste from some clare supporters. He has won them an AI (they have been shit since. he is right and he knows Clare had a handy AI and knows they are well away from it physically so has to over think moving the ball quickly. if they had a few physical players in that side they’d be right up there.
mighty ger::grinning:

We need to start a fresh. U21 s will get you no where we know. Time sit down with our new backroom team and a 5 year plan

1 Like

Go boil your head.

AHH TRUTH YOU KNOW it

:grinning:

We are still at the top table

CLARE V KERRY 92

1 Like

I was in the Gaeltacht for Irish college in 1992. In a small village called Lios Phoil behind near Dingle. There was about 75 students there. 20 fellas, two cork fellas (me and my pal) and 18 jackeens who were all there on some scolarship or other. There was one person from Clare on the course, a lovely girl from Ennis. She got a day release to go to the game because her uncle was playing or something.

All the teachers were from Kerry. They had been rising this young lady all week about the game, giving it the usual Kerry passive aggressive YERRAH big licks. They were fucking seeeeeeeeeeeeething after the final. And double seething when we gave the Ennis girl a standing ovation at the cheile that night when she came back.

Salad days!

2 Likes

All the evidence you needed was there during the game you little cunt.[quote=“carryharry, post:461, topic:22223, full:true”]
If the spoofing cunt had the gumption to explain himself I may have considered it, he was spouting shite as usual without having any evidence to back it up.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Ye are. Like the rest of us. As nothing more then waiters

1 Like

Sow it into the bastard, pal.

SOW WHAT:sunglasses:

Joes an alright sort.

1 Like

Yer not. Yer at the kiddies table at a wedding, or at the very best, ye are the table nearest the bar and furthest away from the relations.

1 Like

Not even. They just about got an invite to the afters to make up the numbers

Wait tell next week you tip prick

1 Like