Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

1-15 to 10 points with 47 gone. Clare on top all over the field

1 Like

He’s like an u21 training with the minors since half time

1 Like

Barry Walsh has been excellent for Cork.

Gunning :ronnyroar:

Mark O’Brien with the sealer you would think after two fine scores from Cork

Some great Cork scores in the last five minutes but we’re doing enough at the other end

Fantastic second half performance, they never wavered. Fully deserved win, excellent performances all over the pitch.

3 Likes

The man in the purple jumper should get jail time for the harm he has done to the underage structures. It’s no coincidence him being fucked off results in nights like this

Nicholas near bursting with pride there :grin:

1 Like

Fair play to Barry Walsh for playing like that in horrendous circumstances. Clare very good team.

4 Likes

Clare were excellent.

Great second half performance. As good as we’ve seen from a Clare minor team in over a decade.

Best since the class of 2010. Very good team with a leader on every line. 2 boys inside very underrated too. Made nothing balls a contest all thru the second half.

This team are very very good.

Under 20s final fixed for the Gaelic grounds next Monday

Clare very good the other night. Tough game for the Cork lads to play in, I can’t imagine what young Walsh was going through.

First half was an excellent contest. Very high standard. Clare blew Cork away in the second with the goal being a key catalyst but I felt Clare were slicker throughout the game - particularly in the backs.

That’s a good Cork team but an excellent Clare team. Gunning at corner back looks like a problem we’ll have to deal with for a while unfortunately, Collins had a quieter game but showed touches of class. Fullback (name escapes me) is a serious prospect as is O’Brien at ff. Artur as well at 12 is a very tidy and useful hurler.

But to me, Hegarty is the best of a quality bunch. Every time I watch him he looks like a senior hurler already. He’ll be centre back on the Clare seniors at 19/20 years of age.

Cork’s main problem was the quality of ball to our forwards. Clare were that bit slicker and crisper with stick passes that was the main difference in the game. Cork forwards did compete well for the ball but you can’t survive off 50/50, 40/60 ball for a whole game.

Ronan Keane

1 Like

Keane and the full back from last years side Fionnan Treacey are almost identical in terms of size, athleticism and how they play the position. Really aggressive, front foot hurlers. Both had some dominant performances at this level, great to see lads like that coming through. Both could easily play in the half backline too.

You’ll have the Broadford mafia looking up your IP for that I reckon !

Aidan Mc a doubt for today?