Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

They’ll need to reintroduce drugs if they are to win doing all that physical work.

1 Like

lolz

Sixmilebridge run clare hurling so we do @ChocolateMice

He bull shitted his way in thru winning with LIT. but of course dustin the turkey would have won with that talent, and arguably he under achieved.

In fairness i think he suited Waterford somewhat.

But over training and the legacy of Mike Mac and “thats what we did to win AI’s” is behind all this.

Another bluffer who got lucky.

Training at 5am out in UL just for the sake of it. Running them up Cratloe woods on Crimbo eve…and so on and so forth

1 Like

UCC won 2 Sigersons and played in another Final and never did a run. They would play a few conditioning games to keep topped up but always with the ball.

Its ignorance and a control thing with Davy.

It actually takes several months to lose aerobic capacity if you have built a big base ovee a couple of years.

Kerry looked over trained as well the other day. Although i think its a tactical ploy.

1 Like

@caoimhaoin would you be a bit surprised at Cusack being involved in this type of bolloxology?

Front page of the Clare People tomorrow

A smoke screen for Davy to write off all the online truths he is receiving.

Where might those nudists be setting up camp?

Not so much. Might be keeping the peace and probably has an eye on the job or other jobs. But alot of that Cork team were very narrow in their views of the game and how to prepare.

Morrissey is a county board man. Utterly useless coach put in place by the executive when no one wanted him. Lashing out at ‘online critics’ is about the only card he can play.

The irony is that there is, almost as a rule, no criticism of underage players on that forum. The notion of protecting players is total horseshit. The drowning puppies was a nice touch though.

Printers must be flying out the doors below in Ennis.
What forum?

Attacking forums publicly is a risky move. Unless you actually succeed in shutting them down you double or triple their traffic.

1 Like

This place seems to be a ghost town. Everyone gone across to Clare hurlers after reading the weekend papers. I’d say Rocko is raging.

This is cuntish carry on by Morrissey & the Clare People.

WTF?

:grinning:

Who was the fella with the punctured lung again?

1 Like