Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Sixmilebridge 1-16
Crusheen 1-15

Eight left

No change in the scoreline, into injury time but loads of delays to be accounted for

Crusheen goal four into injury time. Confusion again between the physical scoreboard and the graphic

Fulltime
Sixmilebridge 1-20
Crusheen 2-15

The Bridge go down and get an insurance free to make sure of it either way. Crusheen were five up at one stage this half, they’ll have Doora-Barefield in the last round to see can they squeeze through. Bridge play Newmarket

25 gone
Broadford 2-10
Scariff 0-4

Jaysis - Scariff got last 3 points of the half to keep things alive?

I heard earlier in the year that Broadford players weren’t mad on the new management team. They’re looking decent all the same.

Hickey mightn’t be the best man manager but he is a good coach.

I met a brother in law of a friend of mine who is living out Crecora way, he never hurled but the young lad is mad into it and he wanted to get involved.

So he took the young fella down to the nursery/under 8s at the start of last year, Ger Hickey was the main man running it and my man says sure I will lend a hand and pick up loose balls and just make myself useful.

He shows the following week and Hickey collared him walking into the Astro, says to my man he can go get a coffee and come back in an hour - thanks but I want to lend a hand and be involve my man says. Hickey straight up told him that he was nothing but a hindrance the week before and he wasn’t needed :smile:

He is an intense chap

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly too

From my understanding, him getting involved in Crecora’s management team half-way through the championship last year actually hindered them because he ‘got his way’ with some decisions

Scariff goal makes it a 1 point game coming up to the hour.

2-14 to 1-16

Rodgers levels it!

Patrick Crotty levels it with the last puck of the game.

1-18 to 2-15

Thats fairly odd behaviour at u8 level unless your man was roaring or that. Every hand in any way useful is positive.

I see some utterly daft shit in clubs nowadays all the same.

Your man would be quiet, Hickey can be abrasive to say the least

I dont him so I couldnt say. They played well today. An awful pity they lost Shane Taylor alomg the way. He was some hurler underage.

Inamona laying down a marker

They were playing with a gale first half. They’re well able to cycle downhill, but we knew that.

The Windswept Hill looking well on the box.

1 Like

Inamona 2-19 Mills 9 points

Cratloe 4-23 Corofin 0-19

Kilmaley beat Feakle by a point - 22 to 21