Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Daly with Lohan the dog by his side would be a great combination

1 Like

We wouldn’t even let him manage the minors on his own

I heard he’s going to hang on to the limerick minors job. Great oul mileage (inane grin smiley)

Wouldn’t mind seeing Tommy Dunne get a run at the coaching side. Not the greatest communicator by all accounts but a god hurling coach. Daly would make up for the charisma shortage.

Moloney and O’Connor will probably get it if they go for it. Would be good to finally have a break from '95 era managers.

1 Like

LOOK WE HAVE PLAYERS THAT CAN WIN. YE HAVE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO WIN:joy:

YOU ALSO HAVE PLAYERS WHO LEAVE THEIR CAP LOCK ON

1 Like

Who’s that now?

What do you think Joe?

I do not know but I hope this works. Daly has the CV for the job. Lohan a childhood hero of mine I remember the one. Tommy dunne a great hurler coach. But can more go for the job

Looks like Daly has decided that blood is thicker than money after all

Yeah right, you think Pat O’Donnell is living in a Caravan?

Not too often I’d be interfering in the Claire thread but the very best of luck to Daly and his team. The time to bring him to Limerick was when it was plain and obvious to even the county board in Limerick that the Politically Motivated Understudy was absolutely useless and Daly had just left Dublin.

Kiely is the right choice for Limerick and Daly will be good for Claire.

Just shows that all the money in the world from Martinstown won’t buy you an All-Ireland or any modicum of success. As an aside, I have it on excellent authority that Daly is owed money by Limerick and that all the pleading from PJs lapdog, McKenna, made no difference until the money was paid. News like this also demeans a good man like Kiely because he was the moneys second choice. Limerick politics never lost it, the shower of cunts.

Tbf Batt Kiely is well versed in politics and the 21s all ireland proved kiely is as guilty as anybody else in Limerick gaa.

Guilty of what exactly?

Dancing to Pjs and the rest of the suits merry tune.

https://youtu.be/rvzLTSk4gjs
Kiely FFS

You’ve come out with this a few times now. Come out with it exactly or stop shiteing on about it

2 Likes

Kiely will do ye good @anon32894817 talking shite bud

Thanks my auld pal.

That @ChocolateMice chap got cheeky with me last week and I had to get a bit strict with him, what kind of a chap is he at all Joe? Is he sound or a bit of a gowl? I always liked him but I think he has changed since moving to Cork.