Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Pudge will be playing hurling in 2017

@Raylan @Breaking_my_balls will valleys win

Everything thats wrong with GAA in one article

What’s the thinking behind this I wonder

O’Callaghans Mills are also calling for the regulation duration of inter-county football and hurling games to be reduced from 70 to 60 minutes

This is just fucking ridiculous

Clooney-Quin are calling for the hand-passed goal outside the small parallelogram in hurling to be reinstated.

Pat Fitzgerald really has a right go at @twiceasnice97 and @Kid_Chocolate alright. He calls them keyboard warriors too. :clap:

2 Likes

:clap:

They should bring back that rule where you can barrel the goalie over the line as well, that looked like great craic.

5 Likes

He’s dead right, everyone needs to start taking personal responsibility. Apart from Davy obviously, he’s blameless

5 Likes

Ya but what abput O’Callaghan Mills looking to reduce the length of Inter Couty Games. Ffs.

But for a county chairman to be allowed carry on like that is laughable

You’d wonder alright what lads would be thinking.

The fact that someone thought it is one thing. And its fine to even bring a conversation up. But how they let it go to the CB meeting is bizarre.

These kind of things happen in the AOB part of the AGM right at the end. People were probably sick to death of the meeting and just left it off rather than argue with the loon who proposed it

3 Likes

The Mills have the Co Chairman and a current Presidential candidate, I wonder is it some kind of attempt at at grabbing a bit of PR attention for the latter

Anything to be said for increasing the numbers on a team to 21 again?

1 Like

Waterford would nearly manage to play a few forwards if they’d 21 to work with

2 Likes

Ah dont be losing the run of yourself now, they’d have to find a forward to play one up there alongside Maurish.

The Clooney Quin rep is an auld boy in his 70s who cycles into matches in Cusack Park. He would be a good representation of some of the delegates currently in Clare.

2 Likes

Sounds like a lovely man. I bet he has a great way about him.

You can still do that In junior b

I’m not sure a county secretary should be commenting openly on inter-county players like that.

1 Like

Of course not sure, its bananas. A dig at a few players, clearly identified by the goal incident, to big up his own son and undermine the new management straight away.

What a selfish prick. If that was my county and i happened to be there that night i’d be pulling him and suggesting he steps down. He talks about not stirring the pot re:Davy yet he comes in and uses his pulpit to do exactly that.

1 Like