Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

The situation regarding permanent Secretary’s in the GAA is a shambles.

2 Likes

That’s the way it works with these guys unfortunately. Any body with a dissenting voice is a trouble maker on a keyboard.

I’d lay the blame squarely at management’s feet for that goal anyway because goals like that were a common enough theme over the years with them.

Look at the rugby fella Schmidt, all his teams are very, very hard to beat because of the attention to detail on the basics.

Under DF, Clare were not hard to beat in the championship.

Davy doesn’t know what he is looking for ffs.

A born bluffer who got lucky with the group and coaches.

Don’t forget Shane O’Neill & all he did for Clare in 2013.

Move on lads

Life is about.responsabilty

It’s about connection

Its about getting laid regularly

1 Like

An all Ireland is what we like to say its about

It’s not about the rusty trombone…

1 Like

I am sick of clare gaa

I love hurling but things are so fucked up

You’re talking to yourself now Joe, you’ll be gone completely bonkers by the time the league starts.

Well bud cork first up I need hurling

Pat fitz is our man

Interesting stuff happening in Clare at the moment. During Davy’s reign their was a supporters club set up for fundraising. Big money was pumped into this after the 2013 A/I victory when they took the cup around the globe and again last year with some North American businessmen.

This was not officially affiliated with the county board and no accounts were submitted to them and from what I can deduce no audit ever done and nothing ever reported regards money in or out. A figure of close to €60k was received by the county board from this fund to pay for the S&C of the team but no breakdown given, far more than this was raised.

Now that Davy has been moved on it is being reported that the club is disbanded and a new one will have to be set up which will be affiliated with the county board and an auditor appointed. It is also being reported that the new club/fund will start at zero and nothing will be transferred over from the old supporters club.

Gas that daddy Fitz had no interest in having an auditor or an official link when Davy was in charge of the war chest.

1 Like

Clare senior football championship getting reduced to 12 teams in 2018. 4 teams relegated , that will be a bloodbath.

1 Like