Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Fuck Pat Fitz.

When clare are back in 1 b

Who set up the club and who ran it? I was under the impression Davy was the driving force behind it?

Idiotic to allow a Supporters Club to run independent of a CB in this day and age.

Clare are finished

You dont mean that Joe.

[quote=“Big_Mick_McCarthy, post:1219, topic:22223”]
club
[/quo
You bet your life I don’t

Aboy the Joe.

Davy was the driving force behind it and the county board were well aware of it and supported it but never held it to account and just let Davy do his own thing with it. Now he is gone they are all about covering their arses. Given the amounts raised over the past few years and the supposedly small amount given to the county team from the fund it is very hard to believe that the fund is empty and there is nothing to transfer over to the new fund.

You would have to wonder where the money is gone. Good thing I’m not a cynical man

3 Likes

Its always been an admirable quality of yours, but I think if there ever was a time to become cynical, this would be it.

1 Like

The biggest issue with Pat Fitz is that he has a tendency to store important information in his own head and there alone. That way he is the only person who is in possession of the critical facts that determine the outcomes of most debates. The records you would need to get to the bottom of this don’t exist. Nor will they unless we waterboard him or something.

It’s that an option ?

1 Like

Clare played Galway last weekend in a challenge match, 3 20 minute periods and pretty much three separate teams for each. Niall Deasy and Ian Galvin have been called up while Cathal McInerney and Jamie Shanahan have returned to the panel as well, aside from that it appears that everyone else who was on last years extended panel is available. The 5 Ballyea lads are all training away with the county team until early Jan before concentrating on the A/I semi final

Ian Calvin is a great player. Defro should get into the team

Why was Ian Galvin not playing in county final ? injured?

Yeah, torn ACL.

1 Like

Tore his ACL at the start of the year. Has missed all of 2016

1 Like

He was

Clare team for today

Fahy
Quirke
Fitzgerald
Morey
McCarthy
Cleary
Bugler
Galvin
Hehir
Malone
Podge
Cunningham
Reidy
Shanagher
McInerney

That is a good team well its only kerry but still

Full squad for today and probablybthe rest of the Munster league. Rest of the squad either injured or involved with Ballyea

1. Andrew Fahy (Whitegate)

2. Eoin Quirke (Whitegate)

3. David Fitzgerald (Inagh-Kilnamona)

4. Seadna Morey (Sixmilebridge)

5. Jason McCarthy (Inagh-Kilnamona)

6. Conor Cleary (Kilmaley)

7. Brendan Bugler (Whitegate)

8. Colm Galvin (Clonlara)

9. Kevin Hehir (Inagh-Kilnamona)

10. Cathal Malone (Sixmilebridge)

11. Podge Collins (Cratloe)

12. Aaron Cunningham (Wolfe Tones)