Clare lads - St. Caimens

How strong are this lot at Harty level?

Got to the final last year. Not supposed to be as strong this year.

midleton will beat caimins and set up a semi with ard scoil who they drew with in the group stages. that would be very much a 50/50 match but midleton has beating that ard scoil team all the ways up.

i’d expect thurles backboned by denis maher to come through from the other side.

i predict a midleton - thurles final

How many of the team will be Clare Minors this year?

turenne, caimins will not beat midleton. does’nt matter how many clare minors they have. ard scoil are a serious outfit. they have a couple of serious operators. very very talented team

Caimins have a few handy hurlers, off the top of my head Podge Collins and Enda Boyce from Cratloe and a lad Sheahan from the Bridge should all be pushing hard for the Clare minors, there are probably more…Last years team would be seem as stronger, AFAIK Flannan’s would be the stronger of the two Clare sides this year, ASR would have a very good side and fron what I am hearing with a few decent clare lads in it, James Shanahan’s young fella is supposed to be very tidy(think he is only 15/16) along with Cathal McInerney(corner forward for Cratloe seniors last year) add to that young Dowling and Hannon who are allegedly the two best prospects in Lomerick at the moment

hannon and maher are probably the two best players in the competition. midleton are very strong. they have potentially 7-8 cork minors and cork minors will be good this year. they dont have any player of the calabre of hannon or maher but they have a very ver good starting 15.

Any chance someone could throw up the full draw, was told it earlier today but can’t quite remember…

Ardscoil V Templemore.
Caimins V Midleton… winners play in semi

Thurles V Flannans
De La Salle V Nenagh… winners play in semi

[quote=“fenwaypark”]Ardscoil V Templemore.
Caimins V Midleton… winners play in semi

Thurles V Flannans
De La Salle V Nenagh… winners play in semi[/QUOTE]

Thurles V Flannan’s will be very tight…Ard Scoil should account for Templemore, What are De La Salle like this year???

wouldnt be suprised if Nenagh bet De La Salle

Them Nenagh cunts are a horrible shower of Bastards!!!

Caimins are cunts. I broke my nose playing soccer out there before.

why?

for a start they are tipp cunts.

Cost me my chance to hurl harty and i have yet to forgive the cunts for it

Its just the clare/Limerick inferiority complex regarding Tipperary rearing its head again.

My inability to hit the ball out of my hand cost me the chance to hurl harty

did they beat ye in the B a few years ago or something?

fuck off