Clare lads - St. Caimens

Semi final replay, back in 2004, they went on and beat Scariff with ease in the final, think they have been harty ever since, we left it behind us the first day and to this day ot still grates me…

who did ya play with? Killaloe or Tulla?

St Annes…

are they not usually shite at hurling??

They would be, but we had a fairly decent side that year, had 4 or 5 lads on the clare minor panel that year and a couple on the Tipp and a good few lads hurling for Clare at 16’s level…We won munster B titles at 15’s and hurled Dean Ryan at 16 and a half

I hear that both Caimins and Ard Scoil Ris both won their Quarter finals this afternoon while Thurles beat Flannan’s by a point

Fucking cunting bollocks - that’ll put me in a bad mood for the rest of the month.

Had you money on it?

[quote=“fenwaypark”]midleton will beat caimins and set up a semi with ard scoil who they drew with in the group stages. that would be very much a 50/50 match but midleton has beating that ard scoil team all the ways up.

i’d expect thurles backboned by denis maher to come through from the other side.

i predict a midleton - thurles final[/QUOTE]

oh oh spaghettios:cool:

No.

Puke, where did you hear about the game?

TBF, Fenwaypark is clearly a Clare lad taking the piss with those posts.

Fellas always get carried away with schools teams. The best players from an area put together with a few county lads and they think they have it won. What they forget is there are 7 or 8 schools exactly the same, and in this case clearly better.

[quote=“fenwaypark”]midleton will beat caimins and set up a semi with ard scoil who they drew with in the group stages. that would be very much a 50/50 match but midleton has beating that ard scoil team all the ways up.

i’d expect thurles backboned by denis maher to come through from the other side.

i predict a midleton - thurles final[/QUOTE]

Fenwaypark is cork stock through and through…Caimins and Nenagh both would have been seen as underdogs today, fairl play to the two of them…Nenagh V Thurles and Caimins V Ard Scoil Ris in the semi’s…

Hope Ard Scoil or Caimins win it, time for a change.

Turrene - Its an awful pity you didn’t, cos i was going to post back “delighted” if you had said yes.

[quote=“Turenne”][/QUOTE]

the farmyard

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]

Turrene - Its an awful pity you didn’t, cos i was going to post back “delighted” if you had said yes.[/QUOTE]

That would have been hilarious.

AFR?

Just looking at the thread right now, I’ll wait for a scoreline. Hopefully Caimins will go on and win it if it is true.

Also, who names there child Dinny?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Hope Ard Scoil or Caimins win it, time for a change.

Turrene - Its an awful pity you didn’t, cos i was going to post back “delighted” if you had said yes.[/QUOTE]

They were very unlucky not to get to the final last year, lost in a semifinal replay to Caimin’s…They have some very good exciting hurlers from Clare and Limerick…Hope they win it as well as they have been knocking on the door for the last 3 or 4 years…

For me ya.