Clare lads - St. Caimens

Caimins won on a scoreline of 2-12 to 1-13 according to Clare FM…Alan Mulready with the winning goal 4 minutes from time

well done to the clare lads. was talking to one of the CBS’s coaches. midleton were 5 points up at one stage in 1st half but let caimin’s back in, and they went in level at half time. the goal at the end was a mix up between the goalkeeper and one of the defenders. caimin’s had ten of last year’s team that got to the final playing. the competition was probably a lot stronger last year and they must have a good chance of going all the ways now. ultimately a talented midleton team was lacking in leadership.
congrats to caimins again. another boast for clare hurling and i hope ye go on to win it.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Hope Ard Scoil or Caimins win it, time for a change.

Turrene - Its an awful pity you didn’t, cos i was going to post back “delighted” if you had said yes.[/QUOTE]

Thurles won it for the 1st time in 53 years last and you say it’s time for a change.
Yeah good one.

Ard Scoil hockeyed Caimins this afternoon in meelick according to clare fm…

Thurles won the other semi final

[quote=“The Puke, post: 426105”]
Thurles won the other semi final
[/quote]Any idea of the score ?

Won by 6 points according to PV don’t have a scoreline

ard scoil won 16 pts to 6, should have possibly won by more but they did not set up properly with the wind in the first half and wasted a load of ball. Thurles won by 5 I heard and had a player sent off in first half

Thurles 1-15 Nenagh 1-10
Aidan McCormack was sent off for thurles.

Any idea when final is on? And likely location?

Harty final is normally the beginning of march…presume the 7th probably in Nenagh

Should be a cracker. Would be great to get some good news for Limerick Hurling. Mind you if they won Justin might just put all the Limerick lads from ASR on the Limerick panel.

Hope they win it myself, they have been there abouts the last few years…won the Dean Ryan last year and in the likes of Hannon, Downes, Mcinerney and Dowling they have some cclassy operators

Thurles winning by a point well into the second half in the harty final

Ard Scoil’s Declan Hannon after missing a very scorable free late in injury time to level the match…Dispicable tipp crowd cheering the wide…

ASR have another free, pretty much last puck of the game to level it…Fitzgibbon is taking it…

He points it…1-12 a piece

Great stuff from Ard Scoil, heard the ref rode them.
I might take the jaunt up to Nenagh next Saturday.

:rolleyes:

you would go knowhere you auld cunt

:rolleyes:

Stick to the Divison 2 hurling you spoofer. This thread is for top hurling counties like Limerick and Tipp.

the ref was pretty bad alright. Ard scoil had enough to win it and should be all the better for that in the replay.