Clare V Waterford Munster hurling semi final

And Honan gets a more difficult chance and goes for it. There’s your difference. Great finish to the half from Clare.

It’s playing out quite similar to the 2008 match so far. Different weather though.

The attendance looks very poor, anyone have an idea what it it?

We are giving them a fuck load of frees , we should be three or four further ahead. :angry:

1-10 to 0-9 at HT, excellent set piece move there at the death from Waterford to narrow the gap to 4

Ger Canning compared it tonthe Limerick v Warerford match last year. It’s miles better than that.

Think Honan’s goal took the slightest of deflections looking at the replay there.

Shocking crowd at this. Indicative perhaps, of the low esteem in which the Munster championship is held these days.

I would be surprised if there’s any more than 11 or 12 thousand there.

Waterford turning the screw here.

How can Davy still be looking at Dan Shanahan out there? The man is so off the pace its unreal. Kevin Moran and Declan Prendergast really stepping up to the mark in the second half for Waterford.

Liam Lawlor in trouble with the authorities but he gets away with a ticking off.

Darach Honan should have buried that chance rather than blast it over, a poor mans Aisake O hAilpín at best

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cormac O’Donovan did exactly what Andy Smith and Gizzy Lyng did last week there and I don’t think he even got a yellow card.

Great defending there from Brick and the Waterford HB line

That didn’t look off the ground at all there. Thought it hopped up.

You weren’t all that wrong Laz.

Good match. Clare upped it hugely from that League Final. Waterford stuck at it well in the second half and I think they will beat Cork.

:lol: