Classic Simpsons Quotes

Is there a gif of the scene where Flanders was pissed off with God and decided not to go to mass on Sunday, then as mass time was approaching he changed his mind

I wanted to use it for @Corksfinedtboy deciding not to go to Turner’s X on Friday night for the Cobh game

4 Likes

@Corksfinedtboy on his way home from Wexford

2 Likes

Good Evening, here’s an update from last week’s nursing home expose: Geezers in Freezers. It turns out the rest home was adequately heated - the footage you saw was of a fur storage facility. We’ve also been told to apologize for using the term “Geezers.”
Now - coming up next: The case of the cantankerous old geezer

2 Likes

Unlikely, sir. They spell and pronounce their names differently.

I fucking love that line :smile:

3 Likes

:smile::smile::imp: devil
Not alone am.i nor going,I’m bloody well not watching it either

Feckers

I also love the reference to Nixon and Watergate.

Monty of course is a great Republican.

1 Like

Watergate happened closer to that episode, than it’s air date to now.

One for the things to make you feel old thread

1 Like

We are talking about S-E-X in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N!

Sex Cauldron? I thought they closed that place down!

5 Likes

Prison Guard: One movie stub from Tillie’s Punctured Romance,

envelope marked “bribe.” Empty.

Social Security card.

Burns: That’s just an S.S. card, you Dummkopf.

1 Like

Listen, Spielbergo, Schindler and I are like peas in a pod! We’re both factory owners, we both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damn it!

8 Likes

The first 10 seasons of the Simpsons were unbelievably good.There isn’t a bad episode in there anywhere.

2 Likes

You could maybe even stretch that out to
12 seasons.

It was probably the greatest TV series of all time during that spell,

4 Likes

Talented writers, it aint rocket science.

2 Likes

Downloaded the first 8 over Christmas and throw them on when tipping around the house. Incredible amount of jokes packed into the episodes

1 Like

100%. Hasn’t gotten dated and accessible to all ages and hilarious to all ages as well, which is genius.

1 Like

That is the real genius to it. How it manages to appeal to everyone.

1 Like

“And now that I’m back to normal, I don’t bring you peace and love…I bring you fear, famine, pestilence, and”

4 Likes

My hobby is secretly videotaping couples in cars. I dinna come forward because in this country, it makes you look like a pervert—but every single Scottish person does it!

3 Likes