King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I see you’ve left out 2014 there conveniently

flatty didn’t mention 2014, but you’re right, that 2014 AI win was one of Tipp’s finest.

Almost as good as Galway’s in 2015

1 Like

Wasn’t it Brian Hogan that was ruled out of that 2010
final with injury? Think they started Tennyson with a busted cruciate to replace him.

1 Like

The definition of a great IC hurling team is one that wins at least two AIs, preferably but not necessarily back to back.
In the past 50 years, without putting too much thought into it, Kilkenny had seven (7), Cork three (3), Offaly two (2), Galway and Clare one (1) each.

Tipp would be on a par with Wexford.

3 Likes

Correct, a crocked center back nonetheless.

27-5. Mind the gap

You are a bit of a blowhard, and I usually wouldn’t bother, but I was at the 2009 final. Tipp had kk absolutely there for the taking until dunne did stupidly what I’m sure plenty of hurlers had been tempted to do. That tipp team, in its pomp, was easily the match of the kk of 2009.
So
Go
Fuck
Yourself

3 Likes

@anon7035031 and @flattythehurdler , wind in yer necks, the pair of you. The Limerick lads are laughing their holes of at us over this stereotypical Galway infighting.

Limerick lads?

A very unified bunch.

Galway will win the next 5 All Ireland’s

One comment and they’re off. Imagine how painful they’d be if they were a proper hurling force :joy:

1 Like

Can we put our differences aside pal, we’ve just drawn level in the aviva

We have them now

The Galway boys have it sussed . Only 1 county player in semis and when the inevitable dirt comes to pass it will have no effect on county team .

3 Likes

@Ashman has it sussed

1 Like

This is shameful stuff from Galway. Donoghue out.

2 Likes

There is no two ways about it lads but Joe Canning is different gravy. He auctioned off his AI Final jersey to raise funds for his local primary school. Class is permanent :clap:

14 Likes