King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

Unless they had 14 Colin Hanburys

6 Likes

:joy: Shtap

He quietened whaylan good and proper two years in a row.

2 Likes

If Killimor hadnā€™t hit 18 wide agin Kilconeiron, theyā€™d be Connacht champs tonight.

2 Likes

You were called a ā€œhandicapā€ on another thread earlier and you had no problem with it. Maybe itā€™s just a coincidence you were described as both these termsšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

2 Likes

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

1 Like

I think the people using the words handicap and retard to describe lads they donā€™t agree with in this day and age are a much bigger problem than I am personally

You spastic.

3 Likes

My point you reacted to one but not the other.

:grinning:

@anon61878697 is an inner city Limerick scumbag. Itā€™s to be expected from him.

1 Like

Trigger alert

@the_man_himself is the most knowledgeable poster when it comes to international football, second only to myself in fact.

Wow! - Some ladsā€™ vocabulary becomes really limited when they are triggered.

Cresswell came from a different background entirely. An anthropologist, he spent 15 months documenting the lives of the people of Kinvara parish in Co Galway, in 1955 and 1956. His notes on his shot accompanying the snaking Corpus Christi parade describe how the priest isnā€™t leading, but at the rear, ā€œpushing the congregationā€. Ireland clearly resonated with Cresswell too. When he died, he left his archive from the period to the Kinvara community and you can now see it online at kinvara.ie .

Cc @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Ballinderreen Hurling Club

Ā·

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: We are delighted to announce that Galway will take on County Champions St. Thomasā€™s on Saturday the 7th of December.
This game will launch our 24 hour fundraiser in style and will be the first chance to see the Galway Senior hurlers under the new management of Shane Oā€™Neill.
https://www.ifundraise.ie/ā€¦/11382409_24-hour-challenge-in-pā€¦

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

2 Likes

Box-Office

1 Like

Strictly for A listers this one

1 Like

Thatā€™s the Nogra Christmas outing sorted

2 Likes