King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

You absolute simpleton. ‘I went to a training session ten years ago with one club so I know everything about the galway intermediate championship’ and ‘counties who’s clubs never go near winning an all ireland are clearly way better than galway clubs who do win them’

You need to grow up mate, you can’t go around using the word retard ffs

That’s it keep deflecting from your utter stupidity by pretending to be outraged. Can’t get more millenial than that

I wouldn’t use it unless you earned it. You have in spades on this forum.

You’re a disgrace mate. @hbv was thrown off the board for less

Aw running crying for moderators to help you now. Own your own stupidity you simpleton

I just can’t get over someone using the word retard in 2019 ffs

You have no argument to make. You are just a dullard but are pretending to be outraged now to try cover your stupidity. This forum is way beyond you, stick to premier view. I’ve dismantled your braindead posts, yet again, can’t waste anymore time on you

You need to educate yourself mate. I’m willing to let you stay on the board but you need to grow up

You are clueless about hurling, soccer, utterly humourless in general. You bring nothing. Stop replying to me and head over to the view there for a look

1 Like

And you’re seething in front of your printer while I’m here laughing at you

Christ

The man himself is correct. Charleville would have hammered oranmore but had 2 sent off.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:could have should have… would ya ever fuck off for yourself

1 Like

Galway club hurling in general is gone miles back.

Sure we’d have hammered Toureen if we’d 14 Conor Whelans

2 Likes

Unless they had 14 Colin Hanburys

6 Likes

:joy: Shtap

He quietened whaylan good and proper two years in a row.

2 Likes

If Killimor hadn’t hit 18 wide agin Kilconeiron, they’d be Connacht champs tonight.

2 Likes

You were called a “handicap” on another thread earlier and you had no problem with it. Maybe it’s just a coincidence you were described as both these terms🤷‍♂️

2 Likes