Club Championships 2017

Really is a top hurler, some loss for Dublin.

Itā€™s a small bit depressing watching him terrorise defences but knowing he will never hurt for Dublin.

3 Likes

Go fuck yourself fathead.

Deary me. Are you menstruating, princess?

The Caseys and Kings all moved out from Caherdavin to Meelick when the kids were young. The Breen family home is now in Cratloe. Not that it matters much now as they are all adults.

The pitches are coming on fine @Ambrose_McNulty. St Patricks have been very accommodating with winter training as we donā€™t have proper lights yet.

1 Like

:rofl:

Classic Ambrose, what a kick in the fanny.

It clearly hurt poor Ambrose pretty badly when I made a similar jibe at him a few days ago given that heā€™s felt the need to steal it and use it himself so soon afterwards.

Thatā€™s dreadfully weak INTERNETTING. Real novice mistake stuff.

And @myboyblue coming in to offer moral support to him too. The ultimate INTERNET humiliation, really.

Your shark like ability to sniff out anything menstrual related on the INTERNET or in real life is truly impressive. Pity itā€™s the limit of your ability.

More dreadful INTERNETTING from you.

Give Ambrose a sympathy like there, please, @myboyblue.

Elegantly put mate

@sidney

Nasty to brand @Ambrose_McNulty as a fat shit.

Fair though, especially after the picture he put up of himself drink driving a few months back.

Original :rollseyes:

God youā€™re fuckin useless.

1 Like

The irony of that coming from one of the most bland and harmless posters on the site. Youā€™re exceptionally useless on here.

If Iā€™m so bland how come you keep tagging me in your posts? Must be stuck in your head. You stupid fuck.

3 Likes

Itā€™s easy wind you up, thatā€™s why. A no mark, self righteous cunt.

1 Like

Donā€™t know where to put this but Anthony Daly is rumoured to be taking over Kilmacud Crokes

1 Like

Whatā€™s the Clare link with Crokes? First Baker and now potentially Daly. Or is it money.

@Ambrose_McNulty having a shocker

Heā€™s struggling since the mobile library broke down.

1 Like

@glasagusban has a fair few here rattled within an inch of their lives just by being a reasonable fella, heā€™s tagged non stop by the snowflake anti snowflake muck savage brigade,
Itā€™s fascinating really

3 Likes