Club Championships 2017

Henry will have his work cut out for him with that carry on

Fucking desperate carry on. Club managers can be pure wankers.

1 Like

Seems theyā€™ll be transferring out of the club by all accounts

1 Like

They are a troublesome bunch of young lads from hat Iā€™ve heard, and their ould lad is as bad apparently.

Where are they going?

Father is a James Stephens man. So the rumour is theyā€™ll go play with them. All idle gossip, but sure how else would people see thru the winter

2 Likes

Parish rule?

I agree. Utter nonsense. Especially with something like a wedding going on. According to their uncle Kevin they didnā€™t go to the wedding the day before to mind themselves. Fair enough when the game was cancelled for them to go out. Itā€™s actually a pity ballyhale won as it will justify this shit in a lot of peopleā€™s eyes.

1 Like

Unfair to be saying that based on them having pints last Sunday. Or do you you have other examples of them being troublesome?

Who was over the team?

No, to be fair itā€™s stuff I hear when Iā€™m home from various corners.
Heard it a fair few times to so not sure can it be completely disregard as shitetalk.

The other players must really hate them if they were happy to go along with this

Weā€™re over it.

1 Like

I think there might be a bit more to the story than them just going drinking. KK folk seem to be universally on the side of management.

1 Like

A foot in both camps?..

1 Like

Its some seriously dumb shit, if we are getting the story right.

Talk about not understanding young lads. I remember being on a run to an u21 final that had serious drinking after every match. In fact we had our medal night for winning our only adult county ever before the 1/4 final and the selectors told us to enjoy it as it may never happen again. We drew the match and went on the piss again. Then won the replay.

Well ya, iā€™d like to hear is there more to it

Theyā€™ll transfer surely?

Looks like the Cross response to not winning the last two Championships is for all their players to make themselves unavailable for Armagh this coming year. Clarke, Morgan, Hughes, Oā€™Neill and Rushe have all opted out.

Very poor form.

1 Like

Or maybe they reckon inter county football and the circus that goes with it isnā€™t worth the hassle.

1 Like