Club Championships 2017

The Tipperary full back lines togs will be that colour when they shit themselves when he jinxes past them on the 20th of May

70s I’d say, could be a Billy’s boots type scenario

1 Like

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/treacy-holds-nerve-to-earn-cuala-second-bite-at-cherry-36716315.html

Taken from The Independent. No narrative, but I’d say its at the final whistle when his conceded free led to the equalising point.

We won’t know about the replay until Tuesday evening but there’s talk of Portlaois next weekend.

You’ll have to talk to Gerry Cleer about that one.

It’ll be fair shite if it’s not thurles.

…and dan got none.

1 Like

Replay in Maryborough Saturday evening @ 5.30 pm

From the bit I saw NAP seemed to give much better ball to their forwards, which up to the match was cualas strength in leinster…NAP seemed to block and dispossess cuala a lot easier …they should win replay I think.then again King Con will hardly be as quiet the next day…

That’s Portlaois for those less informed.

1 Like

A disgrace.

What an opportunity for either side to climb the steps of the home of the O’Moores and lift silverware. A proper setting for such a game. Home of the Gaels.

Portlaoise

Portlaoisah

1 Like

Bad decision and I like portlaoise as a venue .

Why can’t we go to thurles or even nowlan park instead of getting dragged to some backwater shithole where they’ve never seen a hurley?

Advantage Cuala you’d have to say.

Disagree . I fancied Cuala the last day but I think Na P will win now . Two good players to come back too .

I’d be fairly confident after the last game. We shut down COC and Shutte fairly well but the risk is cuala tweak their set up. However, I think we were the better team overall and we will come through the replay. Not sure will either of the two lads now available come into the team but they’re two subs that will have an impact.

Dowling and WOD were only ok — If they up it and with the two lads coming back, they have a great chance.