Club Championships 2017

It’s a sad state of affairs if you can’t spend the full game on sideline bitching about the cunt who has replaced you.

2 Likes

Fuck sake.

Who is manager over there? Wasn’t Tony McEntee with them for a few years.

“We will have craic”, jesus christ

‘No complaining either when we parachute in an intercounty player to take your place after coming all the way up the ranks with your mates’

4 Likes

I’d say @Spidey is laughing his hole off at this.

Brolly is going to have a field day when he sees this.

His was the first reply to Ewan

HI EWAN!

You can almost sense the joylessness of whatever cunt wrote that seeping off the page.

Woah. Look at all the Randall Floyds here.

2 Likes

I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign THAT

4 Likes

I honestly don’t see what the fuss is about here. The manager obviously felt that there was team spirit and commitment issues last season and this is a way of rectifying these issues.There is nothing unreasonable in there for any senior club teams with aspirations of winning something.

Agreed. Any cunt who won’t sign that sheet doesn’t deserve a Co Medal.

1 Like

I’ve always despised St Brigids, nice to be vindicated.

2 Likes

I’d prefer to spend the season in jail than sign up to that, less fucking rules anyway

Wonder what the lads in the newly formed CPA will make of it

I presume it’s a show of authority by a New Management team so it means sweet fuck all in reality. Easy just sign it and continue as per usual.

5 Likes

Will he get bollicked or encouraged for the last line of the letter.

I can understand why the management team have that “contract”. They want to create a winning culture however I don’t think that by getting players to sign their names at the end of a list of demands will be a short cut to that culture. I suppose it depends who came up with all the parts of the contract. If it was player driven then maybe it might work.