Club Championships 2017

The beatings will continue until morale improves

2 Likes

Bit cringey but nothing most senior teams wouldn’t be doing as a given anyway. Their senior 1 and 2 and last year minors are all training together so its to set a standard and expectation at the start of the year. I thought they had brought in a new manager but same manager as last year. Big oversight was no mention of confidentiality/trust and/or drinking behaviour.

The fact it is a “contract”, the typos, the bad grammar all scream of somebody who is trying to demand respect. The fact somebody already leaked it shows you that he has failed.

1 Like

Think we’re seeing the influence of the snowflake generation. Back in the day a lot of this would come naturally but that’s not a given of late. Both spidey and TUM make good points and both are very valid. However I think I’d prefer to be playing with Wardy and Brigid’s Juniors

1 Like

The worst thing about that original contract is going to be two whole days of junior football “jokes”

How long until we get Timmy Ryan and the under 14s

6 Likes

Yea, thats the worst thing about it alright :smiley:

Bollick for late of effort

Timmy Ryan has already made a good few appearances on my feed today.

That latest one mbb has posted is identical to the first one, except with all traces of wit removed from it. Piss poor.

1 Like

Which I believe is the original one. Meaning all wit was added to it thereafter.

Sigh

1 Like

#hontheyard

It gets worse. We’re on at the tip of the iceberg here with this Brigids thing. This is even worse. Of course when you have Enda McNulty backing the Brigids charter (no doubt a legacy from Justy [protect the honeypot] time there) then it tells you all you need to know.

Nothing more sickening than junior A hurlers going to Ballybunion for a weeks holidays and losing the run of themselves.

What club?

Sarsfields Intermediates

Sarsfields of Glanmire, so this is their second team??

Correct!! And seemingly there’s major strife surrounding their senior team at the moment. Last years manager was Teddy Mac and the players want him out but the board are backing Teddy!!

I cant help it…

Teddy looks at the board, the board looks at Teddy…

2 Likes

Nice singling out of the players who went on holidays as well. Sorry lads, tis yer fault we were bet last year, like.