Club Championships 2017

He chose to pkay for minor footballers (having pkayed with minor hurlers last season) this year so likely a decision to be made for him. Considering is is still a minor he was exceptional in semi and final. Strong as an ox as well.

Is there anything on telly today?

We told you this weeks ago.

Very similar to Aidan.

Needs to ouck one and be done with it. Play the otger with club and he’ll be fine

Tipp SH Co Final on TG4 at 3.30pm.

Thurles Sarsfields v Borrisoleigh

1 Like

Very very strong

Although they’d never let you forget about it I’d love to see Borris win today. Sars will probably get beat by Na Piarsaigh in Munster anyway if they win

The father of a prominent Ballyhale hurler was stretched on the sideline in Thomastown yesterday. The guards were sent for.

Fuck off with that shite. Kilmallock will sort out those soft townie cunts in the Limerick final.
cc @balbec

1 Like

The videos from that Derry brawl are outstanding, real club GAA

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Blackrock a point up on Na Piarsaigh in Cork.

There were 3 concurrent brawls there . One on pitch and two in the stand. Thank fuck the inter county shit is now over and we are back to real bread & butter stuff .

1 Like

Quick brace of goals from Evan Sheehan have NaP up 2 - 11 to 0 - 12.

He is a nice operator.

Piarsaigh have more craft than the Rockies.

Blackrock will have to work extremely hard to win a County with the players they have. Lots of endeavour, passion and fitness. Just do not have the forwards

Evan Sheehan doing the damage here, sounds like Blackrock would be winning by a few points otherwise. 2-1 from play from him.

Na Piarsaigh still only three up.

Rockies 1 up. Serious come back

They must have found some forwards in the past ten minutes.

1 Like

You are a langer.

A purple patch does not mean they don’t have issues. And as i said, they will and are and will continue to have to work incredibly hard for scores.

Most scores coming from naP discipline.

Mind you me being there and you being in thailand would onviously mean you know the story

Wonderful delivery of the anthem there in Thurles :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Very impressive surprisingly

1 Like