Club Championships 2018

Latest?

Killyclogher advance by 3 points at the end in and we await a repeat of the 2016 final.

cc @Sidney

Cuala are out.

Ballygunner trounce Abbeyside

Scenes

Dalo worth every penny.

Mattie Kenny worth every penny

What does that tell you?

He had a very good game.

Epic battle in Parnell park. Cuala came from 12 down to almost snatch it. They had 3 goal chances in the dying minutes but couldn’t finish the job. Fair play to them. They died with their boots on but crokes were the better team overall. I would fancy them to handle Boden in the final.

Cross look certs for Armagh this year, they lead Cullyhana by 7 at HT in the semi-final.

The famine could be over so.

Balls. Getting miles ahead of myself but I was really hoping Na P and Cuala would meet again.

Limerick GAA - the people’s champions

yep great game, took a save from the crokes keeper to prevent a match winning goal at the death

Ballyboden were there for the taking if Vincents had kicked on after half time

Fucking Camross cunts at it again, Roddy is a gent and not a dirty stroke in him. Sore dose.

Who gives a fuck about Laois GAA in all fairness.

Portlaoise won the Senior ‘A’ (fucking Intermediate ye cunts, call it what it is). Delighted to see Tommy Fitz captain them to silverware, a thoroughly alright sort. However the fact that Portlaoise have yoyo’d between Senior and ‘A’ sums up the problems with Laois Hurling and Laois GAA. Portlaoise is a fucking disgrace of a club, with massive issues being papered over by a dominant club football team. A shower of cunts who would prefer do it easy than drive on Laois GAA and themselves. Bastards. At least the hurlers aren’t the worst. Peigs will be hopping tonight.

That’s fantastic.