Club Championships 2018

They did, Bull was on his own out there for Brigid’s

@binkybarnes
@scumpot
@Spidey
@Sidney

That Madden lad for Ballyboden is very impressive, is he around the Dublin panel at present?

Potential gouge there from MDMA.

How old is Mark Vaughan ???

33 or so

Some slight surprises in Tipperary SHC tonight with Upperchurch beating a seamus Callanan deprived Drom/Inch.

Kiladangan returned to form beating Loughmore by a point.

I don’t think he is on the Senior panel at the moment. He is a serious prospect but has had a lot of injuries in the last couple of years. I would except him to feature prominently for Dublin u20s this year

Not really a surprise according to a Drom person I know. They’re finished (his own words)

Not on panel but good prospect. Nearly sure he set the 20m sprint record for the Aussie Rules combine last year.

James Madden is on the Dublin senior hurling panel. Played against Tipperary a few weeks ago.

There are two James Maddens in BBSE.

Unreal!

Would the real James Madden please stand up

There’s only 2 James Maddens.

BBSE sounds like the name of a one hit wonder 1990s dance music act.

Their football team looks like a bit of a one hit wonder too.

The two heavyweights of Kerry hurling Kilmoyley and Ballyduff played out a semi final thriller by the sounds of it. Kilmoyley won by a point having been two down with about 5 of normal to go. Injury time point for the winner. Were you at it @kerry1891?

no julio, more the pity, I listened to both semi’s on the radio

kilmoyley v ballyduff a right good game by all accounts, a clash that rarely fails to deliver, buff egan was surely at it?

Limerick played its part today, by eliminating Cork, if freed up John Meyler to get in a few sessions with Kilmoyley and Mark Foley was coaching the successful Lixnaw in the other semi. cork & limerick will clash again in the Kerry hurling final in a kind of way

final in 2 weeks time, will be one of the first senior hurling finals to be decided in the country I imagine

He’s signed for some AFL team. Big loss for Dublin going forward.

@The_Selfish_Giant The next big thing in the VFL.

I think its now fair to say that the 10 best bogballers in the world are all playing VFL