Club Championships 2018

Yeah when they are beat in football

Fuck me but Mullahoran ( while progressing) have slipped back somewhat. I’d have them up there with the best in Cavan but this is a new departure. I’ll look into it.

feakle are 13/8 to beat charleville today in the munster intermediate final, that price seems way too big, I thought feakle would be favs

Were they the original favs earlier in the week?

Don’t think so,
They have bags of experience compared to charleville who are a young side
.feakle were in the Clare senior hurling final only 2 years ago, got relegated last year, won the intermediates then went down and hammered clonea in dungarvan in the semi final of this last week

Good luck to Feakle.

Semi final 2 years ago

I stand corrected :+1:

Feakle matters.

Will NP win easy

Dunno about easy Joe, but I’d expect them to win alright.

Wasn’t a whole lot between the teams last year. O’Mahoney had a nightmare on the frees and NAP finished strong. Ballygunner coming into it after two tough tests. You would have to fancy NAP but ballygunner at 11/4 is very much worth a speculative punt.

Will have a small double of them and Feakle

Serious start for Naomh Eanna against Ballyhale. Two goals up

Ballyhale 2 up now and will have a strong wind in the second half.

Feakle utterly dominating the first half, charleville full back line under serious pressure Fitzgibbon making no impact. 1-11 to 4 approaching half time.

Smashing day for it.

Old school Downes!

3 Likes

Unreal by Downes. 2011 again.

6 Likes

Surely Fitzgibbon, who some of the Carkies on here reckon will be the best hurler in the country in the next few years, will come to the fore here?

1 Like