Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Borrisilegh v Ballygunner was a masterpiece of a game.

The club hurling equivalent of the 2009 Inter County All Ireland Final.

1 Like

Cratloe vs Kilmallock (in GG) best club game I saw live.

Munster Final

2 Likes

Midleton v Borrisileigh 1984

Great call.

1 Like

They were a good watch. Thanks for putting them up

1 Like

Pat McCaullife’s (RIP) commentary on it will never be forgotten.

“He has scored a goal”

Are Mount Leinster Rangers worth a punt for Leinster?

The long gap won’t help them.

I’m interested to see how Rathdowney Errill will go this year under Shane Keegan.

Should have caught it first time, three nice touches to get it under control then, but at that stage TJ Reid would have been inside in the net with it

They’ll be playing senior football for the next 4 weeks anyway which isn’t the best prep for Leinster hurling. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were having more hurling sessions than football during that period. I’d say they’d fancy their chances against Rapps in Leinster. Rapps will be more distracted by football in the meantime.

Has anybody ever managed a League Of Ireland team and a senior inter-county team?

I wonder did Dave Barry ever think of giving the Gaelic football coaching a go.

I can’t think of any, although I can think of somebody who managed a US Women’s League team and a men’s senior inter-county team.

Jim McGuinness might become the first in next few years.

What’s Jim doing these days.

“Looking for further opportunities” the last I heard.

Is he gone from Derry City?

The football thing hasn’t really worked out since he left Celtic. His next move is important in that respect. In sporting terms it’s a long time ago since he was a winner with Donegal.
That shine doesn’t be long dimming. Another inter county job probably doesn’t appeal and certain any success or failure would be easier to measure against his previous incarnation.

He seems a bit lost alright.

He could surely have tried to engineer his way back into the Donegal job handy enough if he wanted it.

They don’t do much football beyond fulfilling the fixtures on the day.

1 Like

He might be happy with his lot although I can’t imagine he would be. He did the very brave move to China at one stage. Then to the second tier in the US. I’d say he wanted a lot more than a pay check and the life experience. When he moved to Celtic he seemed to be ascending to a lot more at the time.
Now as you say, and it does seem, he is lost a little bit.

What did he work at before going to Celtic ?