Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

If the Ballygunner player doesn’t go rolling around on the ground McGrath might not even have got a yellow.

The reaction gets him sent off.

1 Like

You were calling Peter Casey’s a red all summer when incorrectly sent off… Double standards.

4 Likes

How can the linesman know it’s accurate? He can’t see through McGrath.

It’s still a shoulder to the chest off the ball.

9 times out of 10 you get away with it and because he’s Noel McGrath he’ll get plenty sympathy but on the really big days you just can’t take a chance and do something like that.

He’s not completely innocent.

Loughmore playing well now since it and getting every decision.

You obviously don’t know anything about Johnny Murphy. It is precisely because he is Noel McGrath that Johnny took the opportunity to give him the red. He absolutely loved that, you can be sure of it.

3 Likes

He’s solid useless

Getting dark in Dungarvan. Turn up those lights.

H’on Loughmore. Sow it into these soft towny cunts.

If Loughmore manage to do it, he’ll get off on appeal I’d imagine.

Don’t be surprised to see him even it up either.

L/C are going well now

If Loughmore go through I presume he’ll get it rescinded.

But sure as far as the ref is concerned he acted on the linesman’s accurate information …

A few months ago lads here were vilifying John Small for mistiming a shoulder on a player in play. Lads were hysterically calling for all shoulders to be banned off the back of it.

What’s the difference between what McGrath did and what Small did?

I can think of only one difference. But it’s a pretty big one.

The only difference is that what Small did was in play and a legitimate hit was there to be made, but he mistimed it.

In McGrath’s case there was never a legitimate hit there to be made. McGrath went for the hit, off the ball, on a player who was looking down the pitch at where the play was. So it’s a blind side hit. That isn’t physicality. It’s cowardice. McGrath fully intended to do what he did, he hit where he aimed at.

Small’s “tackle” was far worse and he didn’t get any card for it. That’s the difference.

You obviously missed what occurred just before that.

Noel was sorting things out himself and rightly so

I specifically referenced it earlier.

Both were dangerous. Only one was in play.

Missed peno by Ballygunner

Loughmore battling here.

Charging??

Well worked goal, ruthless from Hutchinson to go for it.