Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Are Ulster denying them the chance to show it live or what’s the story, the game is on at 4 when it seems there is no other game on TV? Will only mean an even bigger crowd. Athletics Ground is a great comfortable spot for watching games in winter, big wind there yesterday but not a hint of it in the stand.

2 Likes

Could be a commercial decision to pack the stadium out?

Naas could make two provincial senior finals. Has that ever been done before? Slaughtneil maybe but you’d hardly count the Ulster hurling.
Scratch that only intermediate hurling theyre in :roll_eyes:
Still decent going

The hurling is intermediate.

1 Like

Cratloe just missed out a few years back. Got to hurling, lost a football semi-final to the Nire.

Playing Oylgate from Wexford in the intermediate final. They’d have plenty of county experience for an intermediate team but I suppose the same could have been said of Glenmore. Are both games next weekend or is the hurling after Christmas? Much of a crossover of dual players in Naas? They do a serious chicken curry and chips in the clubhouse in Naas the one time I was there.

Mad that the provincial championships are so late this year considering how early the inter-county was.

1 Like

Nice avatar Eddie.

Not sure pal. I’m not from Naas.

The Barrs contested both all ireland club finals in the same season in the early 80s.won the football and lost the hurking to Ballyhale

Get her fired up.

Very poor form from Eddie.

Generally have good time for Michael Verney too but it was a very poor take from him on with Shane Saint today.

What Verney say?

Eddie should understand as well as anybody that when players put in as much time and effort as they do, they will do what it takes to win, because when you’re putting in such time and effort, the result matters more. You have invested more.

The hurling “warrior code” stuff is misty eyed bollocks and a thing of the dim and distant past. It comes from an era when lads would turn up for a match on a Sunday morning with a Woodbine hanging from their mouth.

2 Likes

Didn’t Eddie do something crazy to Seamus Hickey or Stephen Lucey in an All Ireland Final? It was win at all costs then and it’s win at all costs now.

Verney was saying BG were a disgrace in particular Leavy which is very harsh whatever about Coughlan and that most Hurling people will be hoping they’ll lose from here on in. Also said there is more honour in hitting fellas a good belt than what BG did yesterday. In fairness Shane Saint was a bit more balanced about it all.

I saw people say that what Noel McGrath did is part of “contact sport”. It is in its hoop.

It’s grand if you get away with it, but if you do the crime, don’t complain when you serve the time.

Eddie should STFU

He didn’t do anything to Seamie Hickey, only roast him

2 Likes

We had to look at it on the intro to the Sunday Game for about 5 seasons ffs.

Now we are looking at Sean Finn & Lynch bursting their holes laughing after the team photo before the 2018 all Ireland final thank god.

That was before the Cork game

1 Like

Ballygunnars name is mud now.Deflect all you want.