Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Ballyhale badly short of pace at the back. Can be exploited in Croke Park.

It was arguably worse two years ago when Michael Fennelly was centre back and couldnt really move.

Yet Ballyhale survived comfortably enough for the most part.

Ironically it’s mostly the big populations that bring the smallest crowds in many counties. I don’t know why but I suppose other sports might be just as big in these areas so the GAA community isn’t as strong as the rural areas

1 Like

People just don’t feel as connected I’d say. If I’m going to one of my club’s games at any level I will know most of the players or their families personally as will be the case with most people in rural clubs on here I’d say

1 Like

Ballyhale seem to be creaking this season. I think they meet Thomas’s in the semi. I’d fancy Thomas’s to give them a right rattle, think they’ll be worth a bet.
They’ve to beat CB first too who’ve beaten Wexford and Dublin champs now

Overall attendances are declining at club games . People have many more things to do these times .

It’s nearly about time St Thomas put in a big performance outside Galway again

1 Like

In fairness to Ballygunner they manage a big population very well and they are very good at giving lads who aren’t related to the Sullivans and the Mahonys a run with the intermediates and juniors.

13 Likes

They’ve been waiting two years for a crack at it now. Hiding in the long grass etc

Ooffftttt

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Dessie will nearly get the chop next year when they try to fit Fitzgerald into a forward line already full of Mahony’s.

And straight in the team he will be, no serving of any apprenticeship with the Junior/Intermediates first

1 Like

Dessie has certain flaws . His striking is average enough . He lost a few number of years

His first touch and footwork are excellent

cc @padjo

Are lads lampooning the selection process of a team who are 8 in a row county champions ??

what’s up mate?

Happy Christmas bro

1 Like

Happy Christmas to all the @carryharry family, hope ye have a great one

1 Like

Very disappointing venue choice. Thurles was the logical venue.

Pairc Ui Rinn would even have been better.