Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Chuck Boden out

2 Likes

Boden will have an * beside their championship win this year

1 Like

How is the Dublin hurling championship going ,?

Cuala have to beat Brigids at the weekend to stay alive.

Ballygunner are 1/10 - can’t wait.

2 Likes

Didn’t they show Ballygunnar hammering some no marks last year as well?

1 Like

Passage wasn’t it? It was brutal stuff.

Ballygunner players sang a nice song in a huddle at the end of the game, it was about the highlight of the day. I saw it online somewhere.

Conor Sheehan sang a great rendition of ‘Red is the Rose’.

1 Like

nought to twee in 8 seconds

2 Likes

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

They won all their county championship games fairly easily. Davins and Ballybacon are poor granted but a good win over Moneygall too

Nah

Cuala beat Brigids in a really good game this evening. 3-18 to 1-23 to put Brigids out. Brigids will be very disappointed as they left it behind them. Cuala are in decline but showed a lot of know how and fighting spirit. Con played well scoring 5 or 6 points and winning a few frees. Cuala will play Boden in a repeat of last year’s final.

2 Likes

Yea 3-18 to 1-23.

They seem to be getting a few players back now.

That was as good a Dublin club game as I’ve seen in a while. Thought Dunphy did well on Con. O Sullivan was excellent but will rue the goal chance in the 1st half and the one that dropped short at the end. Cuala are a pale shadow of their former selves.

1 Like

I dont think they have any more to come back.

Yeah. It was real belter skelter championship hurling. Cian O Callaghan a big addition at the back for Cuala. I agree they are a pale shadow of the great side they were. Cronin, Gough Paul and mark Schutte gone and replaced by average players. Moran, both Treacys and o Connell are all gone way back.

Don’t forget Shane Saint who is focusing on work commitments.

Yer man Naoise has also stepped away to focus on making YouTube videos with Shane Saint.

2 Likes

Slaughtneil through to another final in Derry today after hammering Lavey 4.20 to 1.9. Final isnt for 3 weeks and they have to negotiate 2 weeks of football for their dual players in between.