Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

This has probably boosted Cuala’s chances

1 Like

any slim chance at all Con would puck instead of kick next yearfor the dubs?

prob something they used to and able to manage @ this stage

I can’t see it. Football has always been number1 there

I see Dr Crokes are one hour away from getting relegated to the intermediate ranks in Kerry. That’s the strength in depth of the Kerry Senior Football Championship. A brilliantly structured tournament which gives all adult players in the county the chance of playing in the Senior Championship every year regardless of how small their club is.

1 Like

If it’s a Crokes vs Legion County Final then Spa vs Rahillys will be in the playoff.

Ya, I think if your club gets knocked out, you amalgamate with one that isn’t, rinse and repeat, and everyone gets to the final.

It’s a formula that has delivered 37 All Ireland wins for the traditional aristocrats of Gaelic Football.

Hard to argue with that

Dromore beat Ardboe 0-12 to 0-10

CJ McGourty is lining out for Ardboe these days.

Derrylaughan and Moy throwing in here shortly. Would fancy the Sean Cavanagh player managed Moy to edge Derrylaughan out here.

Throw up a picture there so we can get a flavour of the atmosphere

1 Like

4 Likes

Good seats

1 Like

Another dose that thinks he’s funny

Moy 0-03
Derrylaughan 0-02

Fairly defensive game, Moy are well set up defensively, Colm Cavanagh playing well but Sean’s legs are utterly gone. I’d imagine this will be his final year playing for Moy.

Derrlaughan 0-05
Moy 0-04

Conroy has some boot on him

Almost like he’s in the cherry picker with the cameraman

Brian Kennedy has been superb.

He’s putting the message in the box then?

4 Likes

Derrylaughan win 1-10 to 0-11

Kennedy was brilliant.

Michael Conroy was fairly poor, don’t really see him making the grade for Tyrone considering we already have McCurry, Brennan and Bradley as left footed inside forwards and young Quinn from Coalisland looks a better prospect.