Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Players can’t use a dressing room but can go to the pub together later on

Hopefully they all had their vaccine passes.

1 Like

They can use the dressing room. (In groups of 6)

But the new measures in place – dressing-rooms will be limited to six at any one time – until at least October 22 when the Government plans to lift all restrictions, do not go far enough and are impractical, according to some club managers spoken to by the Irish Independent .

We had a county final with an underage team at the weekend roughly twenty minutes from home on Saturday.

I contacted the chairman of the club hosting the game to make sure we could get the changing rooms for pods of 6 after.

Turned up before the game to the joy of dressing rooms being fully back in use.

Playing my own game yesterday and back to the stand again. Insanity.

We were in the dressing rooms for our championship game last weekend. Depends on the club who own the field I suppose

Some clubs (our own included) seem to be following the FFG abundance of caution policy.

No showers after championship games is a dose.

The lads in hi-viz jackets have a serious horn for covid rules

1 Like

That was a great edition of GAA 2021 on TG4 there.

Great scores by Jason Gillane.

2 Likes

Pomeroy looks to be a great ground for box office Tyrone football championship games. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Not bad going for the third choice Limerick senior goalie.

They have a decent setup there.

Carrickmore probably has the best ground outside of Healy Park in Tyrone.

Ulster GAA could really do with developing a decent stadium somewhere around Dungannon in the heart of mid Ulster.

1 Like

Are there any seats up in Garvaghy?

I always find it unusual to go to centres of excellence with brilliant pitches and lights but no room for more than 50 spectators.

Haven’t been over in Garvaghy in years, generally only challenge games and the likes held there but they didn’t have any seats there then, you just stood outside the fence. I think it more or less is what it is, generally it’s a training centre of hosts a few challenge games from time to time. Would very rarely be used for the club scene.

They didn’t kit out a gym until there recently, the Tyrone lads generally split their gym sessions between the east and west and used a couple of gyms each side.

1 Like

Carrickmore is very niche with the old Nally Stand in the corner

Boutique.

A Raheny win here would blow that group wide open.

Ends in a draw which doesn’t really help Raheny who still need to beat Na Fianna at the weekend to knock them out

This is twee, but I dont give a fuck, its lovely.

“I have so many choices in life, but I have lost the ability to say: this is the centre of the world. Maybe this is what being local really is – the ability to say, without doubt or any subsequent clauses, this is my home.”

6 Likes