Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

It’s a different perspective when you play with big city clubs …you come and you go , you take more than you give as unlike rural clubs there’s a new batch always coming through so numbers is never an issue so you don’t feel duty bound to hang in there for sake of fielding a team … in saying that I’d hate to be down the gaa club every weekend of my life swapping tales of glory days …

Going back home a few times a year to see championship games and keeping in touch is a nice tradition and not too much commitment I would think.

I met a BorrisIleigh man in Ryan’s of Camden Street a few weeks ago who was telling me he’s been living in Dublin for over 40 years but still gets the train down to Thurles for every Borris Championship match.

Some people stay in touch with their home County team more than their home club team which I find a bit odd.

1 Like

Very harsh on @Spidey

Ah he’s still in the honeymoon period with his club , TFK is nearly older than them FFS …

2 Likes

OOOOOFFFTTT X 2

2 Likes

Reporting live from Healy Park here.

Adrian Cush’s cub is flying.

5 Likes

1-05 each at HT.

Killyclogher very reliant on Tee McCann and Mark Bradley, been really poor outside of that. Bradley is the best club forward in Tyrone.

Donaghmore don’t have the same quality as Killyclogher but look a better drilled team. Young Cush has been excellent with 1-03, his movement has been great and he looks a very good prospect for an 18 year old.

Usually people from Kerry and Mayo.

Niall McKenna in for Donaghmore now.

By jesus that’s some commitment - you went to a club game you don’t give a fcuk about to prove a few posters wrong. Peak TFK. :clap:

13 Likes

He did in his bollocks

Cush is class.

Cush jr and Canavan jr could be a deadly duo at u20 level next year.

He might find a phone repair place on the way home, his phone seems to be adding a white bar to the bottom of his photos.

Almost like a bad crop that someone who was watching the game at home on Tyrone GAA TV would do.

6 Likes

Star Trek Reaction GIF

He posted an image from another club game recently tbf. From the exact same angle too….

Oh My God Wow GIF

2 Likes

FT here lads.

Killyclogher 1-10
Donaghmore 1-09

1 Like

Very grainy picture for a phone. Must be a 2011 model. :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe he just likes that seat.

1 Like

Maybe

I like my couch too