Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

It’ll be some Ulster Club this year. Glen would want to be winning Derry at this stage.

Do you rate Errigal that highly? I was disappointed with them when they were on TV last year.

Woolie of course

I was going for the Mickey Moran factor, decent draw - should be in an Ulster semi anyway you’d expect.

What sort of team are Corofin going with these days?

I’d imagine the all conquering 3 in a row side is starting to break up and the good youngsters like Ross Mahon, Tony Gill, Darragh Silke and co are starting by now?

Is Kevin O’Brien still patrolling the sideline?

Yes. Very young team. 5 Tyrone panelists on the team at present.

Some really talented young players coming through -Oguz, Robinson, Quinn, McCartan, Canavans x2 are excellent prospects. They have a really strong bench.

Mark Harte is over them this year.

1 Like

Some of the research put into them GAA pods is questionable at best.

Verney is prob the best around on a purely knowledge basis. His show with Shane saint often goes off on tangents about the inter county game for 20 minutes in the middle of club season though.

Aye if they beat Burren then they have a gentle enough introduction to Ulster. Gilligan and Moran though haven’t looked value for money so far, maybe they are looking to peak later but I’m not sure. Conor Laverty is still key for them and time is catching up with him.

Haven’t seen them yet this year. I’ll see them for the first time on Sunday. Think Ian Burke has just gone back with them. Talk he was going to sit out the entire year.

1 Like

They got them their first ever Ulster and close to an AI.

Oh aye, I was referring to their performances this year which have been very poor considering the talent at their disposal. Gilligan was even being mentioned as a candidate for the biggest job but seems to have ruled himself out now thankfully.

1 Like

The Limerick Hurling final wasn’t even mentioned on Woolly’s pod. Too much talking shit about football.

1 Like

I’ve enough of listening to plan B now it can fcuk off. I’m not sure on the newbies he’s brought in recently either for the club championship shows.

A routine enough win, I’d say he figured the result surprised no one.

Time to sentence the pod to deletion I feel.

Yeah, It’s definitely taken a dip lately.

I think Shane Stapleton is taking over as the premier GAA podcaster now. He has an exclusive interview with three time All Ireland and four time County medallist Graeme Mulcahy out next week.

This one? Jesus you couldn’t hate Graeme even if you tried your hardest. No airs & graces.

There’s one out on 2/11

1 Like

There’s good breeding in that kid. Fr Paddy Barry who won a few senior All Ire with Cork back in the day is his/her granduncle.

2 Likes

And Mul’s grandfather has an All Ireland junior from way back. As well as Donie Barry being his uncle.