Coffee thread, aka a thread for spoofers

I drink the shite from the machine in the kitchen in work about twice a day. If I’m out I’ll always finish a good dinner with an espresso and other than that it would be fairly irregular.

If I’m going out to get pissed I’ll nearly always drink a cup or two of strong coffee just before going out. Caffeine plus alcohol = :slight_smile: Keeps me buzzing for the whole night and enhances my ability to talk both sense and shite. Combined with say, cider it can make me absolutely hyper. But the coffee definitely makes the hangover worse.

On normal days I would not touch more than two cups of the stuff at most, makes me very anxious and twitchy. Prefer a nice cup of Barry’s meself.

Coffee…

… and TV

i like my sugar with coffee & cream

[quote=“sid waddell”]If I’m going out to get pissed I’ll nearly always drink a cup or two of strong coffee just before going out. Caffeine plus alcohol = :slight_smile: Keeps me buzzing for the whole night and enhances my ability to talk both sense and shite. Combined with say, cider it can make me absolutely hyper. But the coffee definitely makes the hangover worse.

On normal days I would not touch more than two cups of the stuff at most, makes me very anxious and twitchy. Prefer a nice cup of Barry’s meself.[/quote]

I might try that sometime, sounds deadly. Well, for me anyway, not necessarily the people I am drinking with.

Wht don’t you just buy a packet of Pro Plus? You could sell the leftovers to culchies as yokes.

mate was at a party over christmas and he said this lad gave him a vodka with a borocca in it…said he went haywire after drinking it…weird…

Huh :confused:

pro plus arent yokes?

A Strong cup with a small drop of milk every morning.

Tea at 11.

A double Espresso most days after lunch. La Corte in the Epicurean Food Hall produces a very good one.

Often another mediocre Nescafe instant espresso after the evening meal. Which this evening consisted of a Rocket, Parma Ham, Cruton and Parmesan Salad with a Poached Egg and EV Olive Oil. Followed by Thai green Chicken Curry with brown rice.

That sounds like it could be worth trying alright, would absolutely blow the head of me.

Why are you so afraid of people seeing the real you?

Believe me, I’m not, they see that on a regular enough basis

This is seriously good coffee.

The good coffee machine has been out of action here since last Friday.
I’m starting to get serious withdrawal symptoms. I was nearly reduced to drinking instant yesterday.

You’ve dragged up a repressed memory (from last week) here bro.

I hope you didn’t have to drink some Maxwell House common muck bro?

Ah it was some big fucking jar of nescafe or something. The coffee machine need to be cleaned or something and the mucka responsible for that wasn’t around. I needed some caffine right at that moment. I had to knock it back.

I bet Julio Geordio drinks coffee and a lot of it?

The coffee train left me at the station a long time ago.
Horrible shit, in all its forms. No amount of dressing it up and adding ‘cino’ to the end will change that fact.

have a phillips senseo machine here in the nice makes a nice brew…