Coffee thread, aka a thread for spoofers

Coffee knobs

I drink a good bit of coffee on the road, its hard to find a petrol station that provides decent coffee. AppleGreen is probably the best of them. I got awful shite in an Emo station in Cork today.

Jesus… When I was on the road there was some differences in coffee quality.

I went through a phase of loving Topaz stuff… Wouldnt touch it now. The bewleys machines serve it up half cold. As for those fcuking kenco machines… Pure piss.

These days I am back in the office and the canteen has a decent machine. Some mornings I’ll stop in Providence in Clarinbridge, a tasty offering.

Working from home 2 days a week from January so thinking of investing in a decent machine.

That’s because those cunts can’t get a grip on themselves. A Cork emo must be the worst typeof emo.

:lol:

These guys seems to play fairly loose with the planning rules, I would have thought an International chain like them would be much tighter on things like that.

@Bandage

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20604445_10155537328612200_406001333432693978_n.png?oh=59673306ef68e2c2c90192dd44fbeaed&oe=59FDFADB

2 Likes

Starbucks have a pretty deplorable record as a company in a lot of respects, and their coffee tastes like burnt piss.

I’m off coffee about four days now. No headaches or anything though I’ve been drinking some tea. I’ll give it a week or so.

1 Like

Would you have been a big coffee drinker?

About the equivalent of three two or probably three triple espressos a day. Not massive.

:eek:

No its not at all. Hardly a reason to give it up.
Why did you decide to knock it on the head?

Cut tea out too brah

Stick to the NLP, you gimp.

I do it every so often especially if I’m becoming a bit too reliant on it. I like it too much to give it up altogether. No lattes though, oddly enough.

Would you have me become a monk altogether?

Ah no that’s fair enough. I’d drink a flask of it on the road everyday. Just regular coffee and I’d miss it too much to give it up.

Lashing out uncontrollably… its a dirty addiction.

2 Likes

Go and fuck…

I could drink coffee 7 days a week for three months and then not drink it for the next three - there’s no such thing as a coffee addiction. I drink it in work as it’s free - we have an industrial sized espresso machine and it’s more habit now at this stage- I never even think to drink it on the weekend. But i’ve spent so long there trying to rationalize my coffee problem it’s clear i’m fucked