Colds and Flus

therock67 wrote:

Flano wrote:

[quote]BenShermin wrote:

[quote]Iā€™ve a nasty cold at the moment. I think itā€™s a relapse of last week when I caught a dreadful 24 hour dose that kept me outta work for a day.

Iā€™d definately work through a cold which I plan do do tommorrow, but a flu on the other hand keeps me bed bound with snotty rags, lemslips and Jermey Kyle!

Myself and Flango have a mate and she believes that we only get about one or two flus a lifetime, and that real flus are life threatening, hense why there is an influensa vaccine! Sort of makes sence, does it ??

Funny aswell how the weather is so good and yet we all get Flus, Ireland is a fooked up place to live, a well at least we have a conversation starter for the next Joe Maxi driver we get!

Unless the taxi driver is black. he probably wont know what country heā€™s in.[/quote]

Are you taking over from Ball Ox as resident racist Flano?[/quote]

Im just exaggerating the fact any black taxi driver I have ever encountered has no idea where I live. My road is a main road for christ sake, its not like im stuck in some pokey estate on a road called pokey heights or summat.

Ya are right, Iā€™ll never forget the Black driver who didnā€™t know what Bus ras was!!

not this old chestnut flango

FingalRaven wrote:

not this old chestnut flango

Are you for real? How can you say that with whats happening on the schuster thread. Christ thats hypocritical.

I have the man flu the last few days. Itā€™s the weather for it. Anyone else suffering with this scourge?

I spent the night lying on the couch drinking hot whiskey and feeling sorry for myself.

What is man flu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ

Thatā€™s fucking pathetic.

1 Like

Well i hope you never get the man flu.

I wonā€™t, it doesnā€™t exist.

1 Like

I have it bad

A few lines of speed should pep you up. Just saying.

Will you be ok for Thursday night ball?

nope, ever since my fixie was taken im too angry to interact with people

I expect you to be available for Monday night ball late January though

That rotten thief. Taking a manā€™s fixie is heinous but robbing him of his soul is unforgivable altogether. A people person like you should not be suffering like this. I wouldnā€™t mind @thedancingbaby or someone being sullen and lonesome over Christmas. But you have so much more to offer.

2 Likes

Wonderful sentiments. I think @rocko speaks for the whole board here. Chin up @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy weā€™re all here for you pal.

I intend calling to you tomorrow mate - should I postpone ?

How are you holding up Dunph?

Iā€™m feeling better @Fitzy thanks for asking mate.

Got me a dreaded dose of the manflu