Compulsive Liars are hilarious

Old rating.

You’re lack of new material makes you boring

Kev is seething that @anon98850436 is one of the top environmental law lawyers in Ireland

absolutely seething that @anon98850436 is fighting the good fight and being very well reimbursed for it

More power to him.

Doesn’t remove from the fact he is a prat

ask the Seals out in Howth Harbour if they think he is a prat

3 Likes

As I said, not interested

Ask the kinehans

huh?

Well he helps fund them.

Would they give him their seal of approval?

1 Like

you shouldn’t blame an individual for the failure of prohibition

Funds

:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::speaking_head::nose:t6::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain::brain:

Exactly.

Other engagements, fortunately. I heard McGinley came across as a right dickhead

2 Likes

I haven’t scrolled back up but presumably McGinley was mentioned back when he was Ryder Cup captain. His made up stories to play to the yank and corporate sponsor galleries were part hilarious, part embarrassing. Seems like a right little weird bastard (in fairness like anyone who plays golf).

Bump

1 Like

I paraphrase:

“I was over in America having just done a press conference in front of the world golf media with the great Tom Watson following our announcement as captains. Here was little old me from a small country on the edge of the Atlantic coming up against the great Tom Watson - a US icon, multiple major winner and a legend of the game of golf*.

The next morning I got into the lift elevator to go down to breakfast and a couple of American gentlemen were already in it. They said “good morning” and told me they were off for a round of golf. They asked me if I saw that Tom Watson had just been confirmed as American captain, that the USA was going to bring the Ryder Cup home and that they were inspired to go and play having seen Tom speaking the day before.

They didn’t even recognise me at all. It really struck me then - the whole of America was going to be behind Tom, we were facing a monumental challenge and nobody even knew me or what we were about as a team.

It was then that I sat down and started to put my plans into place**.”

Faux modesty, made up bullshit. A real fucking oddball.

*people in golf don’t merely call it golf, it’s the game of golf.
**such as getting blue and yellow goldfish in a tank in the team room to match the EU flag and inspire the players.

2 Likes

Padraig Harrington is a nasally oddball with mid Atlantic drawl, the male doppelganger for joanne cantwell, but seems beyond reproach as he whined at a few gaa teams in his day before they won or lost a match.

1 Like

Can you imagine the fluff used to flesh this out?

Ah no, surely not?

A fella ( well know liar btw) told a blatant lie about me this evening and was duly confronted with his lies and asked to face up to his mistruths he simply sat there giggling like a total loon. Should I follow it up and push him for an explanation and teach him a lesson.