Compulsive Liars are hilarious

Fuck off fooley

1 Like

hang on a second now
did you ask an individual to face up to his mistruths over an INTERNET incident?

1 Like

That’s exactly it. When I said a known liar you should’ve known immediately it was @carryharry I was referring to.

Shay Healy

2 Likes

6 Likes

I thought I saw a quote from Harrington during the week saying that if he failed as Ryder Cup captain his whole career legacy would be in jeopardy.

What a clown.

McGinley there at the West Ham match in the company of Sir Trevor Brooking.

https://www.skysports.com/gaa/hurling/news/30554/11669981/st-kierans-out-to-build-on-proud-hurling-tradition

In a real David versus Goliath clash, Coláiste Eoin were looking for a breakthrough first crown at this level whilst old stagers Kieran’s were hunting a 56th win and yet manager Hogan says his players were just as ravenous for a win as their Dublin opponents.

“One of the lads stood up in our dressing room minutes before the throw-in,” Hogan said. "We had been warning them how hungry Coláiste Eoin would be in pursuit of a first title, but our player took to the floor and told us to hang on a minute, that he was chasing his first medal too.

“And that’s the hunger that keeps us going,” Hogan says. "That chap was just as hungry as anyone on the other side. Every year the dynamic here is different.

:smiley:

He’s never been anything other than a gobshite.

Headline is ridiculous too.

St Kieran’s senior hurling manager Tom Hogan says his players don’t feel weighed down by the college’s rich tradition as they hunt down a record 23rd schools senior ‘A’ hurling title.

Not like they’re tied with anyone to break the “record”! 8 clear of Flannans.

And flannans won’t be winning one anytime soon

https://twitter.com/ui_maine/status/1118947448637009920?s=21

:man_shrugging:

Don’t judge me.

I put the golf on the telly for half an hour last night and caught Paul McGinley saying he witnessed a shark attack.

11 Likes

You misheard, it was a shart attack and he was talking about McIlroy’s final round at Augusta in 2011.

4 Likes

What golf competition is on currently? -Has my pal Schauffele togged out? cc @anon78624367

US Open. He’s flying it

Hon Xander boi … sow it into em kid.

2 Likes