Compulsive Liars are hilarious

One lad I know has had about ten grandmothers die at this stage.
His father was on deaths door at one stage, but after a visit to a G.P was set up with a donor for his liver.
He has banged hundreds of women, most upon meeting them. Yet no one has met or seen most of these.
He himself in one year has had diabetes, dyslexia and a brain tumor

Anyway I can overlook all that shit but what really pisses me off is his constant promises to people. Particularly people in need. He promised a mate work once
with his uncle (mate was in a bad financial way at the time) and never contacted him after building my mates confidence up. Promised another lady who was desperate to flog her car that he could shift it no problem, and again that was the last she saw of him after thinking her problems were solved. I know a good few more that were burned in the same manner. I’m surprised the cunt hasn’t got a few slaps at this stage as that is cuntish behaviour of the highest

Anyway as SS said, comes down to low self esteem I would imagine, I have been told on very good authority the same lad has the same size cock as a two year old
 I can understand he has to compensate in some way but fucking people over is not on.

What’s deslexi?

I dynt knoe, soome sirt of sken resh

I have heard a alot more people coming out with this recently and that they never knew? but its almost like they are saying “look at me and how well i’ve done even though i’m dyslexic”.

I’m not mocking anyone about it, but if you got this far i wouldn’t bother bring it up.

Whoooooo are you, who who who

CM, surely the people you know were stupid in the extreme to place any reliance on this clown’s promises.

They didn’t know him as such at the time, but are well versed in his ways now.

I tried to warn a young wan away from him once, but she thought I was just trying to worm my way in, so I let her off
 She finished it with her then boyfriend for him only for our friend the liar to quickly fuck her off
 Now, she fits perfectly into your description
 She did however confirm, as others had, that he had a very small willy, which he could not get up the one night he was required to do so
Thus she didn’t even benefit from a small rogering from the whole event.

I was gonna put this in the “Thorny Legal Question Thread” thread but I’d rather bump this thread.

Uncovered another one of these recently.

There is a guy who used to work where I work as a contractor. He finished up and since then has been bouncing from job to job.
Anytime anyone where I work has bumped into him he has been making a big deal about the new job he has. There have been many of these new jobs. He seems to change jobs every couple of months but the stories about how he changes jobs get more and more outlandish. This lad would be lucky to be making 30k and was talking about how he had been offered 150k for one job and 200k for another.

Anyway, he ended up in a place that contains a couple of my former workmates who are good friends of mine. In fact he is reporting to one of them. We all know he is full of shit so it must be hard for him to be working for people who know his bullshit. The job he’d be in now isn’t anything near the nonsense that he claimed to be on. He has been saying he left his last job because it was “literally” going to kill him.
He has also said recently that got engaged and his fiance is pregnant. The best thing is we have no idea if either of these things are true.
My friend, his boss, is in a tough spot at the moment as a result. The guy is taking time off to deal with a pregnant fiancé who may or may not exist and even if she does exist is she pregnant?

Some of us are still friends with him on Facebook and we can easily confirm that every work related thing he posts up is a lie. There is nothing on Facebook about the pregnancy but there are pictures with a girl who is supposed to be the fiancé. I reckon she is real and not pregnant.
This is the kind of guy that posts up what he had for breakfast so the fact that there has been no mention of the pregnancy is curious. He is flustered when talking about it and he doesn’t talk to other people about it who are pregnant or have a pregnant partner. It all seems a bit off.

Once you start dealing with a liar it’s very hard to figure out what’s a lie and what’s not. This guy is pretty good at keeping things confusing.

I’m telling my friend to ride it out. He was probably at a job interviews given his history of switching jobs every few months and having him leave would be one less headache to deal with.

Funny shit though.

[quote=“cluaindiuic, post: 443042”]I was gonna put this in the “Thorny Legal Question Thread” thread but I’d rather bump this thread.

Uncovered another one of these recently.

There is a guy who used to work where I work as a contractor. He finished up and since then has been bouncing from job to job.
Anytime anyone where I work has bumped into him he has been making a big deal about the new job he has. There have been many of these new jobs. He seems to change jobs every couple of months but the stories about how he changes jobs get more and more outlandish. This lad would be lucky to be making 30k and was talking about how he had been offered 150k for one job and 200k for another.

Anyway, he ended up in a place that contains a couple of my former workmates who are good friends of mine. In fact he is reporting to one of them. We all know he is full of shit so it must be hard for him to be working for people who know his bullshit. The job he’d be in now isn’t anything near the nonsense that he claimed to be on. He has been saying he left his last job because it was “literally” going to kill him.
He has also said recently that got engaged and his fiance is pregnant. The best thing is we have no idea if either of these things are true.
My friend, his boss, is in a tough spot at the moment as a result. The guy is taking time off to deal with a pregnant fiancé who may or may not exist and even if she does exist is she pregnant?

Some of us are still friends with him on Facebook and we can easily confirm that every work related thing he posts up is a lie. There is nothing on Facebook about the pregnancy but there are pictures with a girl who is supposed to be the fiancé. I reckon she is real and not pregnant.
This is the kind of guy that posts up what he had for breakfast so the fact that there has been no mention of the pregnancy is curious. He is flustered when talking about it and he doesn’t talk to other people about it who are pregnant or have a pregnant partner. It all seems a bit off.

Once you start dealing with a liar it’s very hard to figure out what’s a lie and what’s not. This guy is pretty good at keeping things confusing.

I’m telling my friend to ride it out. He was probably at a job interviews given his history of switching jobs every few months and having him leave would be one less headache to deal with.

Funny shit though.[/quote]

I stopped telling lies at 14. I told some of the cooler crew at school that I had been at the cinema at the weekend to see Universal Soldier
 One of the cunts had actually seen it and badly exposed me for the fraud I was.

Didn’t know you knew Mac.

I was about to start a new thread on this but the very helpful prompt to existing threads when you go to create a new one brought me here.

One guy I know is incredible. The following are stories he has told ranging from the far fetched to the downright hillarious.

• At the age of 22, he managed a hotel in Temple Bar as an evening job.
  • Also at the age of 22 he designed many bars in Dublin, including the cocktail bar in the Baggott Inn.
  • He did so well in Honours Maths in his Leaving Cert that he was eligible to teach the subject the following year without having to go through teacher training. His old school offered but he declined.
  • He decided againt taking a scholarship to Havard which he was offered to work in an office job in Dublin worth around €25k a year.
  • He was once employed as a ‘nanny’ to look after Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s kid while on a J1 around Martha’s Vineyard. He fell out with Gwenyth though as he dropped the baby once.
  • As a barman in the States, he once served Bruce Springsteen and his mate. Bruce told him he was the best bar man he ever saw and invited him to another pub where they were having a jamming session. Bruce persuaded him to pick up a guitar and to play whatever. He never played guitar before but Bruce could just tell by the way he held the guitar that he was a natural.
  • He happened to be staying in a hotel where the Brazilian football team were playing once. As he was about to head out for a night, the Brazilian team were about to board a bus and one of the footballs went in his direction. He controlled it and passed it back so well that the Brazilian team were astounded that he wasn’t a professional footballer.
1 Like

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 975695, member: 24”]I was about to start a new thread on this but the very helpful prompt to existing threads when you go to create a new one brought me here.

One guy I know is incredible. The following are stories he has told ranging from the far fetched to the downright hillarious.

• Also at the age of 22 he designed many bars in Dublin, including the cocktail bar in the Baggott Inn.
  • He did so well in Honours Maths in his Leaving Cert that he was eligible to teach the subject the following year without having to go through teacher training. His old school offered but he declined.
  • He decided againt taking a scholarship to Havard which he was offered to work in an office job in Dublin worth around €25k a year.
  • He was once employed as a ‘nanny’ to look after Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s kid while on a J1 around Martha’s Vineyard. He fell out with Gwenyth though as he dropped the baby once.
  • As a barman in the States, he once served Bruce Springsteen and his mate. Bruce told him he was the best bar man he ever saw and invited him to another pub where they were having a jamming session. Bruce persuaded him to pick up a guitar and to play whatever. He never played guitar before but Bruce could just tell by the way he held the guitar that he was a natural.
  • He happened to be staying in a hotel where the Brazilian football team were playing once. As he was about to head out for a night, the Brazilian team were about to board a bus and one of the footballs went in his direction. He controlled it and passed it back so well that the Brazilian team were astounded that he wasn’t a professional footballer.[/QUOTE]

What is your relationship with this man, Farmer?

I was once walking to a bloke’s car with him and he told me he had leather seats in his car.

When I got there he didn’t have leather seats in his car (nor anything arguably leather)

It was too awkward to mention.

quite reminded me of Eddie from Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enhFyJKMVgI

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 975695, member: 24”]I was about to start a new thread on this but the very helpful prompt to existing threads when you go to create a new one brought me here.

• He happened to be staying in a hotel where the Brazilian football team were playing once. As he was about to head out for a night, the Brazilian team were about to board a bus and one of the footballs went in his direction. He controlled it and passed it back so well that the Brazilian team were astounded that he wasn’t a professional footballer.[/QUOTE]

I saw the end of some programme last night about fraudsters and their ability to lie
 apparently this type of illness is on the increase massively and starts off with the type of behavior in your post above

So you are the accountant that Kev knows!

Seems like a load of lads on here have met @Horsebox.

I work with a lad who at this stage I believe genuinely thinks he is telling the truth, even though I know a number of the things he is telling me are lies. It is quite unsettling.

Ever see Fight Club mate?

His name was Robert Paulson.

give us a few examples?
is it work related stuff, like what he did previosuly in his career or is he telling you he was out playing with the DLSP second XV at the weekends and dumped into Drico