Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

I have never defended paedophilia or covering up paedophilia. That makes one of us

2 Likes

No you have just selectively ignored it while using victims to score points on the internet. Pretty classless.

Funny you mention nonces. Your lack of principles here in less than a week calling out doxxing was replicated in your previous glossing over of Gerry Adams behaviour with his brother. Similarly you’ve in past styled yourself as anti fascist but ignore the fascist ties of the football club you support.

But I’ve already pointed out how you refused to comnent on Michael Noonan Tim

Why? Because you’re all faux outrage and hypocrisy.

I did comment on that mate.

You have a track record of deviating from your self proclaimed principles and this is yet another example of this. You owe an apology to another poster on TFK.

1 Like

No you didn’t. See you’re lying again.

That’s all on the record here for a search.

Claim to be anti fascist - ignores AS Roma’s fascist past

Brings up nonce cover ups, ignores Gerry Adams

Says doxxing is unpalatable, delights in doxxing

Less than a week here for your fundamental lack of principles to show again.

2 Likes

It is indeed and it shoes you’re lying now and it shows use victims of child abuse as a political football - happy to ignore any cases involving FG members covering it up.

Faux Outrage Tim.

Less than an hour ago.

Now when he’s called out.

Awful posting.

2 Likes

Well that’s your specialiaty. Pretend to be outraged at something and then when it’s shown that you are actually completely insincere and you are merely using victims to push an agenda you disappear.

Insincere and cowardly. That is all you’re about.

There’s nothing much left to say here, you’ve had a bad night and need to improve both the quality and integrity of your posting on here. You owe an apology to Sid and until then, your word can’t be taken seriously around here.

Not much left to say. You’ve been exposed as a hypocrite as someone who looked to exploit victims to score points without a hint of compassion or respect.

Jesus. @Tim_Riggins has battered the normally resolute @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy like @LionelRitchie’s little brother here.

15 Likes

Stay out of it. I’m enjoying it

2 Likes

Less than an hour :rofl:

Serious internetting :joy:

Reminiscent of the 2021 All Ireland hurling final.

1 Like

Hauld up. On another thread you were giving out about free staters having opinions on the O6. Stay out of free state politics then :stuck_out_tongue:

Some strange people involved in irish politics and they play it all out on twitter. It’s Nawful place

Paddy has taken out another one. This will send the government lads over the edge.