Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Iā€™ve never heard any allegations like that ?

You just beat me to it. Lioks like your man is wearing a toupee

Thatā€™s a damn good way to lose sympathy for your cause.

2 Likes

Some lads will be sweating on here after seeing that

1 Like

@Juhniallio is taking boxing lessons in anticipation

Is that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

Ah I donā€™t know, would you feel sympathy for the fella doing the trolling?

Aggressively approaching him in his place of work and sticking a camera in his face seems a pretty good way of making him appear a slightly more sympathetic character than yer man.

I feel sorry for the chap in that his life/career may be damaged, but thereā€™s also an element of reaping what you sow surely. He was giving it the big licks as an anonymous troll behind the keyboard and got some uppance, heā€™s clearly not a very nice individual

1 Like

Messing with peoples place of work is not on

2 Likes

That would be correct

There is but itā€™s hardly Stephen French level stuff, and Paddy Diver doesnā€™t come across as a pleasant individual, he comes across as a headstrong, threatening meathead, and when youā€™re looking for sympathy for what is a genuine cause that isnā€™t a very clever idea.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just Donegal people, they are all a bit terrifying

Would have been more effective for him to get Wee Daniel on the case.

Yeah sure he could have sung him a wee song

1 Like

Heā€™d have been a lot better off not going anywhere near yer manā€™s place of work. And he could have sung a wee song to himself if he really wanted to.

Donā€™t really see the problem going to his place of work. Now his work colleagues can see what he is really like.

theres a massive irony here from a poster whos never worked, but threatened to doxx people to their employer saying its not on to confront a troll in his place of work

13 Likes

No fear anyone would ever turn up to his workplace.

1 Like