Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

He colleagues probably know exactly what kind of a prick he is.

Now everyone else knows as well.

Gas to see lads who are incandescent at supposedly being doxxed (TNH) openly supporting doxxing and threatening somebody at their place of work.

Almost like they’re complete hypocrites who don’t believe a word they say.

3 Likes

It seems a certain poster is doing this in response to that post.

I love a good Internet battering as much as the next man but I’m pretty sure he worked full time before giving it up for a noble reason.

5 Likes

+1.

Tough one for Paddy’s followers here. Paddy is a “wokefish” (copyright of another poster who shall not be named).

Paddy, hero of women.

4 Likes

its not as if i tagged any poster so that kind of behaviour is bizarre,perhaps guilty conscience or possibly deflecting.

ive no idea as ive a number of posters, including the culprit referred to above, on ignore. its changed my life in ways i never thought possible

2 Likes

Some fella just wrecked Paddy.

3 Likes
12 Likes

Fair fucks to the lad.

2 Likes

Fairly filleted the bould Paddy there.

2 Likes

That’s a fair evisceration.

1 Like

A bit long winded.

Could he not have called him a cunt a few times also?

2 Likes

A Bloomberg terminal in the gaff, this mutton head means business

1 Like

Jesus, Cosgrove did some number on him … He’s absolutely seething :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing to back up any point … went after Paddy’s background as some kind of proof that he hates working people :roll_eyes: that’s just pathetic and called grasping

1 Like

Kind of takes a long time to say fuck all really yer man. Asked this before but is paddy part of the WT Cosgrave political family?