Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

It’s great seeing Cosgrave and various FG lackey accounts play out an online version of Mutually Assured Destruction in real time.

1 Like
1 Like

Paddy is going to get ripped apart in the next week

Is Glenstal the most expensive school on Ireland?

Not according this, 4th most expensive for boarding

Mr Boobbyer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wtf

Not sure why that’s a big deal? He’s always been an odd fish but so are half the Law Library. I don’t think anyone expected for him to do what he did.

1 Like

This is a serious clamping by @william. Scarleh for Moscow Paddy.

I think paddy had a genuine question genuinely answered?

2 Likes

Sorry, can’t pay that as a serious one. Clamping? Yes. Of the serious variety? Nyet.

Paddy doesn’t ask genuine questions. Paddy peddles his propaganda line.

1 Like

Point taken (thanks!) but in fairness to Paddy he asked a question - a bit loaded, but there you go. I don’t think you can put him in the same league as Moscow Mick and Kremlin Clare. Those two not won’t give interviews to Irish media, they won’t even take calls from them. You literally can’t even get through to them unless you are on Putin’s payroll.

I know that there have been politicians in the past like the Workers Party, who were, let’s say, were friendly to foreign powers, but to refuse pretty much all contact from Irish media, and be at the beck and call of government media of a hostile power is extraordinary. When the IT’s long-time Brussels correspondent approached them in the European Parliament building, Daly stonewalled her and then contacted security to have her press pass (on which her job depends) revoked.

2 Likes

Daly did RTE This Week on the 6th of March but I expect that’s the last we’ll hear from her, she made a fool of herself, she is a pariah now along with her fellow traveller the Golden Lion King.

Cosgrave depends on attention, depends on making a scene in which he is a playing a character, as did Daly and Wallace when they made their names.

Cosgrave is all about his me me me persona and being a pretend online “activist”, he’s not about good faith politics but about being aggressive - and by aggressive I mean veiled threats of violence by his “supporters” or the people he eggs on - saying whatever he thinks will cause chaos and advance his prominence as a chaos agent.

He is a deeply self obsessed individual and no doubt has big ideas for himself, but fundamentally he believes in nothing. I don’t know will he ever run for public office, I suspect not, but you can be damn well sure he looks at how the likes of Trump and Farage operate and tries to copy it. But from what I have seen and heard, his online persona writes cheques his offline personality can’t cash. I suspect and hope he will end up as a joke figure, he is already is that for most of those familiar with his online persona because he’s such a massive bell end.

1 Like

Good lord….you did journalism right?

1 Like

She demanded the world, particularly the EU, try and force Russia to the negotiation table instead of prolonging the war and more deaths?

How did she demand Russia be “forced” to do anything?

I asked you a question.

In his defense it was a poorly constructed question I’m sure you’ll agree?

You didn’t. You made a statement which is untrue. I asked you a question, asking you to back up the statement. You haven’t done so.

Because you were talking bollocks, as usual.