Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Fire up a few examples of Tucker Carlson hate speech. Just wanna make sure who’s living in reality here

3 Likes

Bar giving an example of someone that’s extreme on twitter i don’t give her a second thought. I don’t get wound up by internet people as I don’t have a fragile mind.

1 Like

Sure.

May 2004:

Carlson: “I don’t see” that “diversity is the strength of ourcountry.”

In a 2004 interview with NYTV on the launch of his PBS show, Carlson “I want a place where ifyou’ve got an opinion that you think is right, but a little out of step with the mainstream, and you’reembarrassed to express it, you feel comfortable expressing it on this show.” He added, “I was thinkingthis morning: ‘Diversity is the strength of our country.’ Oh yeah? How’s that? Why don’t you explainthat to me? I don’t see that. I mean, is diversity the strength of the Balkans? No.”

May 2004:

Carlson apologized for calling Pat Buchanan an anti-Semitebecause “while he may be” one, “not all his ideas are crazy.”

In the same NYTV interview, Carlson said he “denitely called Pat a lot of names” in his writing, “and

I feel bad about that.” Carlson added, “I think he deserved some of those names. On the other hand,calling people names is a way of ignoring what they’re saying. It’s actually an outrage, and I actuallyfeel really bad about my role in that.”

April 4, 2006:

Carlson on Barack Obama: “How is he Black, for one thing?He has one white parent, one Black parent.”

May 17, 2006:

Immigrants should be “hot” or “really smart” because peoplewho “come over and pick lettuce” aren’t going to build a stronger country.

May 30, 2006:

Carlson: I have “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because they“don’t use toilet paper or forks.”

In an appearance on Florida shock jock radio host Bubba the Love Sponge’s show, he demandedIraqis “shut the fuck up and obey” because “the second we leave, they’re going to be calling for us toreturn because they can’t govern themselves.

July 6, 2007:

Carlson said President Barack Obama “sounds like apothead.”

During his tenure as a host on MSNBC, Carlson discussed a speech then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL)

gave during his rst presidential campaign, asking, “How high is this guy?” and if “he always talks

between bong hits.”

August 24, 2007:

Carlson called the NAACP “a sad joke that should be shut down.”

Carlson discussed former NFL player Michael Vick’s guilty plea to dog fighting charges and asserted that the NAACP was defending Vick. Carlson called the organization “a sad joke that should be shutdown, I think, immediately for the sake of everybody.”

March 11, 2008:

Carlson: The war in Iraq could turn around “if, somehow,the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings.”

August 5, 2008:

Carlson said that “the Congressional Black Caucus exists to blame the white man for everything, and I’m happy to say that because it’s true.”

He also claimed that “everyone knows it’s true.”

August 5, 2008:

“Everybody knows that Barack Obama would still be in the state Senate in Illinois if he were white.”

After hosts on the Bubba the Love Sponge show explained how frequently they receive anti-Black calls from their audience, Carlson insisted “he has been helped” by being non-white.

September 3, 2008:

Carlson: “White men” deserve credit for “creating civilization.”

October 7, 2008:

Carlson: “Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkey, that’s why it wasn’t worth invading.”

January 11, 2010:

Carlson said that when Democrats say then-Sen. Harry Reid supports civil rights, “what they’re saying is he’s for racial set-asides.”

While criticizing Democrats who defe](https://www.mediamatters.org/”http%3A//www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html")nded then-Senate Majority Leader Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) afterhe made racist remarks about Obama, Carlson claimed on Fox News Reid supported “racial set-asides.” During a guest appearance on Fox News’ Happening Now, Carlson said, “I’m amazed by thenumber of Democrats, though, you hear saying, ‘We support Reid because he supports civil rights,’

as if his opponents don’t support civil rights, as if there’s any mainstream gure in American life

who’s against civil rights. Everybody’s for civil rights. What they’re saying is he’s for racial set-asides, therefore, given that pay-off he gets a pass when he uses the phrase ‘Negro dialect.’”

April 27, 2010:

Carlson said Obama was “using racial anxiety” similar to “Nixon’s Southern strategy” for “political gain.”

Carlson claimed that a video message from Obama should be interpreted as him saying, “You have reason to fear on racial grounds, therefore vote for me.”

July 20, 2010:

Carlson said Rev. Jeremiah Wright was the “one story” that could’ve destroyed Obama and compared Wright to a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.

Carlson told Fox’s Sean Hannity that the ABC News story that revealed that sermons of Obama’s pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, included incendiary remarks about terrorist attacks in the United States, was Obama’s “Achilles’ heel” and “that’s why they decided to lie about it.” He then decried non-existent double standards by saying, “Had this been a white Republican consorting with a [KKK]Grand Dragon,” the press would have covered that story more than they did Wright’s sermons.

September 6, 2010:

Carlson claimed the NAACP is “totally discredited, some would say pathetic.”

During a segment on Fox & Friends about the NAACP sponsoring a website that monitored the conservative Tea Party movement for racism and extremism, the host asked Carlson: “Is there some political gain by proving that there is racism amongst the Tea Party? … There has to be toward some end.” Carlson responded, “The end is keeping Democrats in power.” He went on to refer to the NAACP as “totally discredited, some would say pathetic.”

April 6, 2013:

Carlson said that a Phoenix, AZ, diversity program was informed by “the same rationale that propped up Jim Crow for 80 years.”

While hosting Fox & Friends Saturday, Carlson claimed an initiative by the city of Phoenix, AZ, that looked to hire more minorities as lifeguards was done “in the service of the diversity cult.” He also asserted that the city’s intentions of hiring more lifeguards from the same minority communities who usually swam in the public pools was “the same rationale that propped up Jim Crow for 80 years, right? You want to swim in a pool with people that look like you.”

November 2, 2014:

Carlson advocated for “an older white guy-appreciation day.”

While discussing the 2014 midterm elections, Carlson noted that white men had “done a lot for this country,” speaking “as one of them.” Carlson advocated for “an older white guy-appreciation day,” naming penicillin as an example of their contributions.

May 19, 2015:

Carlson told conspiracy theorist Alex Jones that the Obama administration was pushing “Nazi” politics

During a guest appearance on The Alex Jones Show, Carlson told host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones that the Obama administration was engaging in “Nazi stuff” by using ethnic politics.

Media Matters for America

May 29, 2015: Carlson called the relocation of a statue at St. Louis University that depicted Native Americans kneeling to a white missionary an “act of racism.”

On Fox & Friends, Carlson criticized the relocation and called the statue’s detractors “wholly ignorant.”

September 13, 2015:

Carlson said CBS late night host Stephen Colbert wearing a Black Lives Matter wristband showed “he’s so rich, famous celebrity guy so totally out of touch, he doesn’t fully understand what that represents.”

During the weekend edition of Fox & Friends, Carlson criticized Colbert’s support of the Black Lives Matter movement and suggested Colbert supports the “idea behind all the groups … that you divide people on the basis of their skin color and say, ‘This one group of people’s lives matter.’ Everybody’s life matters. Period.”

October 21, 2015:

Carlson said that then-candidate Donald Trump is the “embodiment” of the “frustrations” of those who are labeled “racist” or “nativist” but have “legitimate” anti-immigration concerns.

In an appearance on The Laura Ingraham Show, Carlson defended then-candidate Donald Trump’s extreme anti-immigrant rhetoric, saying that if “legitimate” extreme anti-immigration views are not allowed “to be aired, they will pop up in some other place. They don’t go away, they’re not resolved.” He also said that the Republicans were lucky that Trump was all they got, and not a modern-day equivalent to segregationist 1960s Alabama governor and failed presidential candidate George Wallace.

August 8, 2016:

Carlson attacked the Black and Hispanic Journalists Associations.

While co-hosting the Sunday, August 6, edition of Fox & Friends, Carlson said “if you take three steps back,” journalist associations for minority groups are “kind of a little odd,” and questioned why journalists should “coalesce around a racial identity.” He also wondered if it was ironic that then-

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton  who spoke to the members of the journalistic associations  was “accusing her opponent of racism while speaking to a racially exclusive group.”

August 29, 2016:

Carlson responded to NFL player Colin Kaepernick’s protests against police brutality by asking, “When did rich people become victims?”

While discussing Kaepernick, Carlson also accused Oprah Winfrey and Obama of identifying as “victims” and suggested, “The next time some overpaid entertainer or athlete or politician stands up and says, ‘boohoo, people are mean to me because of x, y, and z,’ laugh in their face, including this guy.”

September 27, 2016:

Tucker Carlson claimed that it was “absurd” of Hillary Clinton to point out implicit racial bias.

On Fox & Friends, Carlson denied that racism is still a big issue in America by calling a comment byClinton about implicit bias in the U.S. “absurd” and claiming that we should “be adults” instead of acting like “America is still in 1955.”

November 17, 2016:

Carlson dismissed extremism by claiming that “the American Nazi Party and the KKK don’t really exist in a meaningful [way].”

In a conversation with The New York Times’ Nicholas Kristof, Carlson said that “the American Nazi Party and the KKK don’t really exist in a meaningful [way]” and asserted that when critics “tie Trump supporters to those groups, that’s a slur.”

November 18, 2016:

Carlson reflexively defended then-Attorney General nominee Jeff Sessions’ racist past.

After then-Sen. Jeff Sessions was nominated to become Trump’s attorney general, Tucker told his guest that his concerns about Sessions’ record of racism was “fearmongering” and that he couldn’t be racist because Alabama is a “diverse” state.

December 21, 2016:

Carlson compared affirmative action to slavery, Jim Crow, and Japanese internment.

February 10, 2017:

Carlson complained that on college campuses “everybody gets a safe space except white men.

They are hated and despised.” During his Fox show, Carlson interviewed then-Daily Caller columnist Scott Greer, author of the book No Campus for White Men, and claimed that creating safe spaces

for marginalized groups demonstrates that “the hysteria level is rising.” The Daily Caller  which Carlson co-founded  red Greer in 2018 after

The Atlantic revealed his ties to white nationalists andmembers of the “alt-right” like Richard Spencer.

March 8, 2017:

In an interview with Univision’s Jorge Ramos, Carlson dismissed Ramos’ opinion as a Hispanic American by claiming Ramos looks “whiter than I am.”

Carlson demanded that Ramos explain his statement in reference to immigrants that the United States is “our country.” Ramos explained that he meant that “the Trump administration and many people who support Donald Trump, they think it is their country, that it is a white country and they are absolutely wrong. … Latinos, Asians, African-Americans, whites, it is our country, Tucker.” Carlson dismissed his response by commenting on his appearance, saying, “I don’t know exactly what you mean by white or Latino,” because “you are white, obviously, you’re whiter than I am. You’ve got blue eyes.”

March 13, 2017: Carlson hosted Congressman and white supremacist SteveKing and defended him after King received backlash for a racist tweet.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) faced backlash when he tweeted in support of right-wing Dutch politicianGeert Wilders, writing, “Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. Wecan’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.” Carlson hosted King on his show to defendhis racist remarks and said to him, “Everything you said, I think, is defensible and probably right.”Carlson again invited King on his show later in July to talk about his proposal ofdefunding PlannedParenthood to build a wall along the southern U.S. border. King has a history of elevating neo-Nazis and known white supremacists on Twitter, and he has cited the white nationalist publication VDareon his congressional website.

April 3, 2017:

Carlson mocked the inclusion of women scientists of color in the March for Science meant that the organizers “hate white men more than they hate global warming.”

April 17, 2017:

While ranting about “more than 350,000 migrants” arriving in Europe, Carlson referred to the refugee influx as an “invasion” changing Europe’s demographics

Carlson reported that “more than 7,000 African migrants” had arrived in Italy in the days prior, and warned that “many of them will remain, some for generations, as beneficiaries of European welfare states.” He said that the refugees arrived “without invitation illegally and at public expense” and fearmongered that they would “forever and profoundly change the demographics of the continent in ways that pretty much nobody who was born there ever asked for or wanted.”

May 3, 2017:

Carlson stated he was “pretty sympathetic” to the “alt-right,” anti-Semite troll known online as “Baked Alaska.”

While interviewing Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith, Carlson said that he was “pretty sympathetic” to formerBuzzfeed employee turned “alt-right” troll Tim Gionet, who is known online as “Baked Alaska.” After quitting Buzzfeed, Gionet claimed that Jews control the media, went on to participate in the 2017“Unite the Right” white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, VA, and started a YouTube live stream show in which he hosted neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

May 10, 2017:

Carlson falsely claimed that a racist Texas voter ID law that several courts found to be discriminatory against minority voters had“ nothing to do with race.”

Carlson tried to defend the 2011 Texas voter ID law SB 14, claiming it had “nothing to do with race.”However, several courts found the law not only discriminated against minority voters but also was created with the “intent to discriminate against minority voters.” In 2016, a federal appeals court explained that under the law, Black voters would be “1.78 times more likely than Whites, and Latinos2.42 times more likely, to lack” the ID required to vote.

May 30, 2017:

Carlson took issue with media portraying a murderer from Portland, OR, as a white supremacist.

Carlson reacted to the news that a man, after berating Muslims on a train in Portland, OR, had stabbed two bystanders who tried to contain him by saying the perpetrator “hardly” exhibited “the behavior of a coherent white supremacist,” and that media, “like progressives everywhere, … see racists under every bed.”

June 26, 2017:

Carlson defended Trump’s Muslim ban by asserting “it doesn’t ban Muslims.”

As Carlson’s guest explained, “The six countries that it banned, the only thing that they have in common is they are majority Muslim countries.

June 26, 2017:

Carlson lashed out after Alaska renamed Columbus Day to Indigenous People’s Day, calling it an “attack on civilization.”

Carlson said the refusal “to commemorate the discovery of the New World by Europeans” was absurd and that colonization led to “more human freedom and happiness” and “far less human sacrifice and cannibalism.”

June 29, 2017:

Carlson claimed that “the left” calls Trump vulgar, even though the liberals “applauded when Obama vacationed with rappers.”

Carlson claimed that the left hated President Donald Trump not because “he’s vulgar, though he is,” but “because he’s a nationalist who says the interests of America and its people ought to come first.” As evidence, Carlson cited that “the left” had “applauded when Barack Obama vacationed with rappers.”

July 10, 2017:

After asking if “the Western civilization” was “superior” than the cultures of Middle Eastern immigrants coming to the United States, Carlson denied even knowing “what ‘white nationalist’ means.”

Carlson engaged in a screaming match with guest Brad Woodhouse and suggested immigrants were bringing “sharia law” and dismissed Woodhouse’s argument that people writing Trump’s speeches have white nationalist ties, saying, “I don’t even know what ‘white nationalist’ means.”

July 17, 2017:

Carlson used the slur “gypsies” and claimed that Roma immigrants have “little regard for either the law or public decency.”

Carlson hyped reports that a group of Roma asylum seekers were settling in Pennsylvania and “integration is not going well” because “citizens say they defecate in public, chop the heads off chickens, leave trash everywhere, and more.” He complained, “This has been a distinct group for a thousand years that actually hasn’t assimilated, for the most part, into the cultures in which it’s been hosted.” The Roma, who Carlson referred to as “gypsies,” were a target of the Nazi ethnic cleansing project.

August 15, 2017:

Carlson objected to the push to remove Confederate statues comparing it to the extremism of the Taliban in Afghanistan, Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, and Mao in China.

A day after the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, VA, Carlson hosted a segment on the issue of removing Confederate statues from public spaces and accused activists of “trying to delegitimize the U.S. government and the traditions of American society because they don’t believe in them.”

August 15, 2017:

Carlson attempted to minimize America’s history of slavery by pointing out that Aztecs, Africans and Mohammed had slaves too.

A day after the Charlottesville rally, Carlson tried to minimize the impact of American slavery by saying we shouldn’t “judge the past by the standards of the present.”

August 16, 2017:

Carlson attacked tech companies for banning white supremacists from their platforms.

Two days after the Charlottesville rally, Carlson said tech companies banning white supremacists from using their platforms should be “brought to heel” and called them “far less trustworthy” than the monopolies of the Gilded Age. He also fearmongered that tech companies  not white supremacists “could make this country a place you would not want to live.”

August 24, 2017:

Carlson said NFL players “hate your country” because of their protests against “racism or something.”

Carlson characterized NFL players kneeling during national anthem to protest systematic racialinjustice as “many of the league’s richest players” going “out of their way to let you know how much they hate your country.” He also dismissively mentioned the reasons behind the protests as “racism or something.”

August 31, 2017:

After the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) released a list of Confederate monuments in the country, Carlson lashed out and accused the center of threatening violence.

In reaction to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s press release calling for Confederate monuments to be taken down, Carlson said, “That sounds like a threat to me.”

September 5, 2017:

Carlson went to bat for Gab, a social media site dubbed a “haven for white nationalists.”

Carlson hosted Andrew Torba, the founder of Gab, a social media app that has been described as a “haven for white nationalists” and a “magnet for the alt-right.” Carlson defended the app and joined Torba in attacking Google andApple for removing it forpromoting “hate speech,” while conveniently ignoring the extremist content that proliferates on Gab.

September 7, 2017:

Carlson’s proposed solution to California’s overcrowded prisons was deportation

During a conversation about California’s mass incarceration system, Carlson repeatedly inquired “what percentage of its inmates are foreign nationals” and suggested deportation as a solution to overcrowding.

September 11, 2017:

Carlson claimed that the lesson of the September 11terror attacks is that “not all cultures are equal.”

In commemorating the anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks, Carlson said that the “rst”

lesson to learn is that “not all cultures are equal” and that the United States must “treasure and try topreserve” that which makes it “distinct.”

September 18, 2017:

Carlson claimed that striving for diversity “gets youto civil war.”

During a discussion of the 2017 Emmy awards ceremony, Carlson bizarrely attacked actress anddirector Issa Rae for saying she was rooting for Black people to win, saying that is “opposite ofdiversity.” Carlson also claimed that advocating for diversity in entertainment “gets you to civil war.”

September 20, 2017:

Carlson lashed out after Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)linked former Chairman of Breitbart News Steve Bannon to racism.

Carlson defended Breitbart News from accusations of racism by saying he reads it and knows“most people who work over there” and they aren’t “Klansmen.” Breitbart has a history ofemployingextremists, including former tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos, who used to run drafts of some Breitbartcontent by white nationalists for feedback.

September 20, 2017:

Carlson told a Black guest he understood thestruggle with racism because “I’m an American.”

While hand-wringing over a children’s football team taking a knee during the national anthem to show solidarity with NFL athletes protesting police brutality, Carlson told guest Freddie Mitchell, a former NFL player who is Black, that oppression of African-Americans in America “is an overstatement.”

September 26, 2017:

Carlson had a meltdown after a Black guest pointed out Carlson wouldn’t understand what it’s like to be “brutalized” by police, accused him of playing “the victim card.”

Carlson accused his guest Scott Bolden, a Black lawyer, of playing “the victim card” for talking about his personal experience with police brutality. Carlson also claimed that saying there are racially two Americas was “garbage”.

October 19, 2017:

Carlson defended Trump from charges of racism against Puerto Ricans because “Puerto Rico is 75 percent white, according to the U.S. Census.”

Carlson characterized as “unfounded” the charges that the Trump administration’s response to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico was racist. Carlson added that “the race angle” bothered him because “it makes people hate each other, and it’s just stupid.”

October 20, 2017:

Carlson dismissed Trump’s birther conspiracy theories against Obama, claiming they weren’t racist.

Carlson claimed that Trump’s birther question was “factual,” not racist.

October 25, 2017:

Carlson cited changing European demographics and immigration to justify the rise of white nationalism.

Carlson blamed immigration to the U.S. and to European countries for creating a “volatile society,” and claimed white backlash was a result of not giving people who don’t like it “a chance to weigh-in”. He also dismissed the rise in white nationalism and characterized his guest’s argument warning against it “fearmongering” and “hysterical and silly.”

October 31, 2017:

Carlson baselessly characterized terrorism as something that “seems obviously tied to immigration.”

Carlson asserted that immigration is fueling a rise in terrorism and questioned why the U.S. refuses to have a conversation about it.

November 1, 2017:

Carlson referred to the victims of a New York terrorist attack as “martyrs to a diversity cult worshiped by our ruling class.”

In response to a deadly terror attack in New York City allegedly carried out by an immigrant who came to the U.S. on a diversity visa, Carlson claimed the victims were “martyrs to a diversity cult worshiped by our ruling class” and accused “this country’s leaders” of deciding “that diversity, in and of itself, is of greater importance than the well-being of this country’s people.”

November 6, 2017:

Carlson smeared immigrants as criminals by portraying violent gangs like MS-13 as “one manifestation” of immigration.

Carlson characterized immigration as “actually a threat” and suggested the brutal gang MS-13 was

“one manifestation” of immigration. He justified this characterization, claiming, “There’s nothing

racist about saying that.” Carlson conveniently ignored that “the attention that MS-13 has received isdisproportionate to its impact” and that the gang originated in the U.S. ProPublica’s Hannah Dreier,who has reported on the gang for over a year, has explained that the gang focuses its terrorizing on

“young Latino immigrants in a few specic communities.”

November 9, 2017:

Carlson referred to supporters of Deferred Action forChildhood Arrivals (DACA) program protesting its termination as “a literalhorde of illegal immigrants [who] stormed Capitol Hill today.”

Carlson also wondered why elected leaders in the U.S. hate Americans so much as evidenced by thecurrent immigration policies. Carlson complained that not enough arrests had been made, sayingthat “we don’t people in America” even if they engage in protests that are “illegal on about eightdifferent levels.”

November 30, 2017:

Carlson defended the racist “Britain First” Twitteraccount that Trump retweeted.

Following backlash after Trump retweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from British extremist JaydaFransen, Carlson defended Fransen and characterized criticism of Trump’s retweet as “creepingfascism” and as an assault on free speech by those who hold a “diversity agenda.”

December 20, 2017:

Carlson fearmongered that Democrats want

“demographic replacement” with a “ood of illegals” to create “a ood of

voters for them.”

Carlson accused Democrats of having no interest in using immigration to better the country but

wanting to build their own political base by bringing in a “ood of illegals.” He framed immigration as

“demographic replacement,” echoing a white nationalist slogan that perpetuates the baseless claimthat there’s a “white genocide” underway.

December 22, 2017:

On Twitter, Carlson linked to explicitly racist YouTube channel Red Ice TV, then deleted the tweet.

As end-of-year content, Carlson was tweeting out what appeared to be a tongue-in-cheek list of100 things that had been called racist in 2017. For item 19, Carlson tweeted out a link to Red Ice TV,an explicitly racist media operation with a wide-reaching YouTube channel which hosts Holocaust deniers and criticizes interracial relationships. While Carlson deleted the tweet after some backlash,Red Ice TV relished in the attention and devoted a video to the incident.

January 3, 2018:

Carlson blamed articles about white privilege for people embracing white nationalism.

Carlson contended that outlets like Buzzfeed and The Root are “promoting” white nationalism andacting in a bigoted manner by publishing articles that discuss white people as a group and not as individuals. Carlson told his audiences that such articles are “lecturing” white people and telling themthey’re the problem “because of the color of your skin, and the privilege it conveys.”

January 11, 2018:

Carlson defended Trump’s racist “shithole” countriescomment.

Carlson also claimed “every single person in America” agreed with Trump’s comment that Haiti, ElSalvador, and African countries are “shithole countries.”

January 17, 2018:

After a guest called out his racism, Carlson had ameltdown: “Up yours.”

As Chicago Alderman George Cardenas explained he represented everyone in his district regardlessof their immigration status, Carlson had a meltdown and called him a “loathsome little demagogue.”

January 18, 2018: Carlson attacked immigration and ethnic diversity for“radically and permanently changing our country.”

While slamming Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for saying “diversity is our strength,” Carlson questionedthe value of diversity and claimed, “Our leaders are radically and permanently changing our country,wholly on the basis of their faith that diversity is, in fact, our strength.” He then said diversity wouldlead people to “hate each other.”

January 18, 2018:

A guest onTucker Carlson Tonight defended whitesupremacists and claimed that Hispanics in Arizona represent the end ofAmerican society.

While appearing as a guest on Carlson’s show, Mark Steyn  who has also lled in as a guest host for Carlson on multiple occasions

 opined that Democratic leaders prefer “illegal immigrants

… over American citizens.” While claiming to advocate for defending the interests of American citizens, Steyn went on to dismiss the threat of race extremism by saying that “white supremacistsare American citizens” while “illegal immigrants are people who shouldn’t be here.” He closed hisappearance by fearmongering about the “cultural transformation” brought on by immigration,criticizing Arizona for having a majority of Hispanic grade school children. Carlson seemed to agreewith every statement.

January 22, 2018:

Carlson attacked MSNBC’s Joy Reid by accusing her ofbuilding her “entire public career” on “race-baiting.”

After Reid pointed out in her MSNBC show that Carlson’s genealogy included immigrants and that hehad a “pretty blatantly white nationalist view of what immigration should be like,” Carlson accused herof “race-baiting” and said that calling his extreme anti-immigration immigration beliefs racist was an“attempt to short-circuit the conversation with slurs.”

January 26, 2018:

Carlson angrily denied that Trump’s immigration plan iswhite nationalist while smearing non-white DACA recipients.

Carlson took issue with criticisms that a Trump immigration proposal had white supremacist

elements, saying that “it denitely isn’t a form of white nationalism” because it would “legalize

about 2 million people who currently have no right to be here” who are non-white (referring to undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children).

February 7, 2018:

Carlson slammed immigrants eligible for the protectionsunder the DACA program for living in “a country that’s not theirs.”

Carlson accused DACA-eligible immigrants “didn’t care about our law.” In reality, signing up for DACAactually involved several steps with legal costs that could go over $500.

February 13, 2018:

Carlson and guest Brit Hume discussed when it wouldbe appropriate to use the N-word.

Carlson and Hume agreed that an overwhelming “wave of political correctness” was silencing toomuch speech, including the ability to say the N-word in some contexts. Hume added that because“America is a compassionate country,” being a victim is “kind of a good deal” and therefore people “goaround applying for victim status.” Carlson agreed with the statement.

February 21, 2018:

Carlson promoted Minds.com, a social media platformfull of bigotry.

Carlson hosted Bill Ottman, the co-founder of Minds.com, who claimed that tech giants were seekingto destroy his company by censoring his site. AdSense, Google’s advertising platform, was banninghis site for its bigoted content that included Holocaust denialism, the celebration of swastikas, andracist memes.

February 28, 2018:

Carlson fearmongered that “foreign citizens will beelecting our political leaders” if undocumented people were given access tobasic ID cards.

While shilling for voter ID laws (which disenfranchise minority and elderly voters), Carlson criticizedChicago for an initiative to provide IDs for undocumented immigrants. Carlson went on to describethe Democratic Party as “the party of foreign voters now, many of them illegal.” Studies have shown this is not a serious concern regarding election integrity.

March 2, 2018:

Carlson ran a segment on his show asking whetherCalifornia was “turning third world” because of Latin American immigrants

Carlson told his guest, “If you import millions of really poor people with no education, … maybe yourstate gets a lot more like the countries they left.”

March 7, 2018: Carlson repeated his personal conspiracy theory thatDemocrats are encouraging non-citizens to vote in order to win elections.

He claimed that Democrats want “a brand new electorate from a different foreign country,” andfearmongered that Democrats were “making it easier for illegal immigrants to register to vote.”

March 13, 2018: Carlson defended an extremist YouTuber after she wasbarred from entering the U.K.

Carlson defended American extremist YouTuber Brittany Pettibone and her “identitarian” boyfriend

Martin Sellner  who

wants to preserve

“ethno cultural identity” in Europe 

after the U.K. authorities refused them entry in the country, citing their “planned activities” that would “bear a serious threat tothe fundamental interests of society.” Carlson attacked the U.K., framing therefusal as evidence thatit was a country that “hates itself, its heritage, and its own people.” Pettibone, a well-known “alt-right”troll, has appeared on white supremacist YouTube channel Red Ice TV, and has pushed conspiracytheories like “white genocide” and “Pizzagate,” according to Right Wing Watch.

March 14, 2018:

Carlson blamed immigration for reducing “attractiveness”of American men.

In a monologue for his “Men in America” series that ran during Women’s History Month, Carlsoncited a “well regarded study” he failed to identify to claim immigration leads to wage decline, whichthen reduces “the attractiveness of men as potential spouses thus reducing fertility and especiallymarriage rates.”

March 27, 2018:

Carlson repeatedly berated an undocumented guest aboutwhether he planned to vote in the next election.

While hosting lawyer Cesar Vargas to discuss whether the U.S. 2020 census should includea question about people’s immigration status, Carlson latched unto Vargas’ undocumentedimmigration status to repeatedly ask him whether he was planning to vote in the next election.

April 2, 2018:

Regular guest Mark Steyn promoted a “stunningly racist”anti-immigrant French novel on Carlson’s show.

While appearing as a guest on

Tucker Carlson Tonight

, Mark Steyn, who frequently guests hoststhe show when Tucker is out, praised Jaen Raspail’s The Camp of the Saints, a novel that has beenaccurately described as “a favorite racist fantasy of the anti-immigrant movement” and “revered bywhite supremacists.” Steyn had previously cited the novel in a prior appearance on Fox News, whenhe asked if The Camp of the Saints was “playing out simply incrementally with smaller boats” acrossEurope.

April 3, 2018:

Carlson claimed Mexico is “far more racist country” than theU.S.

While hosting Mexican-American journalist Jorge Ramos, Carlson attacked Mexicans who criticizethe idea of a border wall, saying, “It’s a little much for the offspring of conquistadors to be saying,

‘You’re racist if you want a border. By the way, when we get there, we deserve armative action.’”

April 6, 2018:

Carlson agreed with a guest who claimed “lack ofsocialization” leads Black teenagers to commit murder at a higher rate thanwhites.

Claiming an Obama-era policy that meant to close racial gaps in discipline enforcement was to blamefor disruptive behavior in classrooms, frequent Black Lives Matter-basher Heather Mac Donaldsaidthat the “same lack of socialization” among Black teenagers led them to commit violent crime athigher rates than white peers. Carlson called her claims “exactly the point,” adding that the Obamapolicy was “purely ideological and not rooted in reality at all.”

April 6, 2018:

Carlson gave frequent guest and notoriously racist columnist

Katie Hopkins a platform to call for proling young Black men in London,

U.K

Following a spate of stabbings in London, Carlson invited bigoted columnist Katie Hopkins  who

has advocated

for military forces to evacuate homeless people in Los Angeles, CA  on his show to

comment on the situation. Hopkins repeatedly referred to “Black gangs,” saying they are “killing each

other.” She also endorsed “proling” and said, “We need to quadruple our stop and search efforts.”

April 18, 2018:

Carlson compared armative action in colleges and universities to Jim Crow policies.

Carlson characterized “the average admissions oce” in colleges and universities as “every bit as race conscious as any institution in the Jim Crow South, and far less transparent about it.”

April 24, 2018:

Carlson said that no one wants to live in Britain or Sweden because “they imported a bunch of people from a part of the world thatdoesn’t share their values.”

Carlson claimed immigration had brought to Great Britain, France, and Sweden “massive terror,crime, and disorder problems,” adding that terrorism was “a largely immigrant phenomena.”

April 27, 2018:

Carlson dismissed guest’s explanation that some Mexican

immigrants come to the U.S. fleeing violence by saying that if Mexico is“such a dangerous country filled with so many violent people, why would we let any of them into our country?”

While hosting Univision’s Enrique Acevedo, Carlson asked him why Americans wouldn’t “be terried”

to “let [Mexicans] in” the United States, after Acevedo cited safety as one of the reasons Mexican

immigrants ee their country.

May 15, 2018:

Carlson hosted an apartheid apologist to fearmonger aboutSouth African land reform.

Carlson provided a platform to ErnstRoets, a leader of AfriForum, a group that has referredto apartheid as a “so-called” injustice. Despite a lack of evidence that attacks on white SouthAfrican farmers are racially motivated, Carlson painted a picture of imagined white persecution byinaccurately reporting that a law had been passed allowing South African authorities to seize landsfrom white owners with no compensation for redistribution. Carlson lectured that the situation “isnot what Nelson Mandela wanted.”

May 16, 2018:

Carlson begged his guest to say something racist.

While criticizing a University of Colorado graduate certicate program in diversity and social justice

that offered students credit if they held “witnessing whiteness workshop” in their hometowns,Carlson called on his guest “to be honest and make a negative generalization about any other racial or ethnic group” besides white people.

June 18, 2018:

Carlson accused people speaking up against the government detaining children in cages at the border of just wanting to“change your country forever.”

Carlson also dismissed criticisms against Trump’s family separation policy, arguing that the costs ofimmigration are “entirely on you” and if you complain about it “they will call you ‘Hitler.’”

July 5, 2018:

While criticizing a Congolese immigrant for protesting Trump’s policies, Carlson characterized the Congo as a “war-ravaged hellscape, a country noted for mass rape and cannibalism.”

He also asserted that Democrats were “plotting, in effect, a coup” through immigration policy,accusing immigrant advocates of “lying” when they say they care about “civil rights.”

July 16, 2018:

Carlson downplayed Russian election interference byclaiming Mexico is “routinely interfering in our elections by packing theelectorate” through immigration.

July 17, 2018:

Carlson fearmongered that “Latin American countries arechanging election outcomes here by forcing demographic change on thiscountry.”

Carlson also claimed “Latin Americans clean houses of elites living in Washington, D.C., and “watchtheir kids” and that’s why the establishment doesn’t regard immigrants as “enemies.”

July 24, 2018:

Carlson characterized “hate speech” as “a made-upcategory designed to gut the First Amendment and shut you up.”

Carlson also mocked an anti-Nazi poem written after the Holocaust.

July 26, 2018:

Carlson accused immigration advocates of objectingto hateful rhetoric against immigrants because “you’re attacking theirhousekeeper.”

Carlson also characterized immigrants as a “serf class” imported to serve immigration advocates.

July 30, 2018:

Carlson suggested a permanent resident guest he assumedwas undocumented was lucky he wasn’t having him taken out by force forcriticizing the immigration system.

Carlson attempted to shut down his guest Cesar Vargas, a previously undocumented lawyer, bysaying, “Don’t hit me with the race crap.” He then tried to dismiss Vargas’ arguments by claiming he’sfrom a country “controlled by the conquistadors.” Carlson also said that Vargas had some chutzpahby “sitting here illegally and we’re not reporting you or having you like, taken out by force,” a point atwhich Vargas had to explain he in fact was a green card holder.

July 31, 2018:

Carlson said that opposition to Immigration and CustomEnforcement (ICE) violates “a basic principle of Anglo-Americancivilization.”

Carlson described ICE  the agency

seizing undocumented immigrants and terrorizing communities

 as representing an “ancient” and “basic principle of Anglo-American civilization” and bemoanedthat those opposing the agency are protecting people “who shouldn’t be here in the rst place.”

August 2, 2018:

Carlson hosted far-right anti-Muslim extremist TommyRobinson, who thanked Carlson for defending him.

Carlson hosted Robinson, aBritish anti-Muslimextremist, after Robinson was released from prisonafter violating reporting restrictions in the U.K. Carlson mischaracterized Robinson’s arrest as beinga result of him “expressing unfashionable opinions in public.”

August 3, 2018:

Carlson claimed, “There is no history of racism againstKoreans here, that’s just not true. Certainly not by white people, anyway.”

Carlson attacked New York Times’ Sarah Jeong over old tweets he took out of context, claimingthey were “making sweeping claims about an entire racial group, all of them angry.” Carlson alsovehemently denied there was any racism against Koreans (Jeong is Korean-American). He thensuggested Jeong couldn’t be oppressed because she had gone to Harvard. He also called her “kindof dumb … totally mediocre,” and wondered how she had gotten into Harvard Law School “as a dumbperson.” Carlson asked if Jeong attacking “the race of” his children meant that he could “attack allAsians.”

August 13, 2018

: Carlson dismissed the threat of extremism because“white supremacy is not ubiquitous in America” and, therefore, “it’s not acrisis. It’s not even a meaningful category.”

In the context of the second white supremacist Unite the Right rally

in Charlottesville  held on theanniversary of the rst one  Carlson referred to media reports about rallies as “hyperventilating

press coverage” and said that people who are concerned about the white supremacist movement inAmerica are “either delusional or trying to control you with fear, likely both.”

August 14, 2018:

Carlson attacked refugees for using food assistance andtook issue with recognizing children of undocumented immigrants born inthe U.S. as U.S. citizens.

Citing a study by the anti-immigrant hate group Center for Immigration Studies, Carlson saidrefugees are “living off of taxpayers largesse.” Then, complaining that undocumented immigrantswho have children in the U.S. can get government aid for their American children, Carlson suggestedthat it “might not be the case” that birthright citizenship is mandated by the Constitution.

August 15, 2018

: Carlson said, “I actually hate litter which is why I’m soagainst illegal immigration.”

August 22, 2018

: Carlson used white nationalist talking points to againfearmonger about “race-based land seizures” in South Africa.

Carlson described land reform in South Africa  a program to redistribute unequal land ownershipthat is a legacy of apartheid  as “literally the denition of racism.” He neglected to mention that

the lands had been forcefully taken from Black South Africans during apartheid. Trump tweeted inresponse to the segment that he would be directing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to look into thematters. White supremacists celebrated the segment and Trump’s tweet, as they have long takenSouth African politics out of context to serve their narrative of white oppression.

September 7, 2018

: Carlson attacked American diversity, saying that itmade “marriage or military units” less cohesive.

In a racist monologue that echoed white nationalist talking points attacking the value of diversity inAmerican society, Tucker pitted “diversity” and “freedom of speech” against each other and claimed“racial discrimination” against white people is “acceptable” and “encouraged” in today’s society.After the segment prompted widespread criticism, Carlson attempted a defense on Twitter. Whitesupremacists online celebrated the segment and agreed with Carlson.

September 10, 2018

: Carlson doubled down on his attacks againstdiversity in America, citing “E Pluribus Unum.”

Carlson returned to the topic of diversity only to double down on his position that it is not a strength,claiming that “E Pluribus Unum” meant that having less differences were “the source of our nationalstrength.”

September 11, 2018

: Carlson commemorated the anniversary of the9/11 terror attacks by fearmongering about immigration, saying, “The realthreats we face today may be from within.”

Carlson warned his audiences about the threat of American leaders “who hate the country theygovern so much that they seek to make American citizenship irrelevant.” He also hypothesized thatif he hated a country, he would “open its doors to anyone who wanted to come here and demandnothing in return.”

September 14, 2018

: Carlson said America “was a better country” when itwas less diverse.

While hosting Univision’s Enrique Acevedo, Carlson ranted about increased immigration, saying that

when he was born “it was ne, it was nice, it was a better country than it is now in a lot of ways.” After

Acevedo asked him which metrics he was referring to, Carlson said, “It was a more cohesive country.”Acevedo put his response in context asking, “It was a less diverse country, maybe?”

September 18, 2018

: Carlson claimed that Democrats’ willingness to hearsexual misconduct reports against then-nominee to Supreme Court BrettKavanaugh was equivalent to sexism and racism.

While dismissing the sexual misconduct reports against Kavanaugh, Carlson portrayed those willing

to hear Christine Blasey Ford  who said a drunken Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when theywere in high school  as blaming all men, “every single one of them, because they are men.” He then

equated the willingness to believe women’s testimonies of sexual assault with blaming all men,suggesting it was similar to racism.

September 28, 2018

: Carlson asserted that the Kavanaugh hearings hadexposed “race hatred” toward white people.

Guest Harmeet Dhillon asserted in relation to the Kavanaugh hearings that “it has becomefashionable now to beat up on white men, and whites more generally.” She went on to compare thetreatment of white men in academia to apartheid, saying, “It’s apartheid on our college campuses.”

Carlson agreed, claiming “race hatred” was going to “encourage some kind of conict.”

October 1, 2018

: Carlson claimed Kavanaugh reports are about punishingwhite people.

He said that the reports that Kavanaugh had engaged in sexual misconduct were “not about BrettKavanaugh at this point” but about “punishing everyone who looks like Brett Kavanaugh.”

October 1, 2018

: Carlson warned his audience about threats of white“genocide.”

Carlsonclaimed that a professor’s angry tweet about Kavanaugh and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)that had received considerable attention from white nationalists was really about “genocide.” Theconspiracy theory that “white genocide” is afoot is a common trope of white supremacists.

October 8, 2018

: Carlson compared Democrats to the genocidal “Hutuleaders in Rwanda.”

Carlson claimed that activist Tom Steyer was instigating “tribal warfare posing as democracy” by

saying, “Kavanaugh was installed by a specic racial group in order to hurt and disempower every

other racial group in America.” He continued by claiming that was “exactly the kind of things that Hutuleaders in Rwanda were saying in the early 1990s.”

October 8, 2018

: Carlson said Indigenous Peoples Day is a message to“normal people” that “you don’t have the right to defend yourself.”

While criticizing places calling for Indigenous Peoples Day in a ght against the historical erasure of

indigenous populations, Carlson suggested that the push to not celebrate Christopher Columbus wasa message to “normal people” that “you don’t have the right to defend yourself.”

October 10, 2018

: Carlson claimed California is descending into “the kindof place that Donald Trump wouldn’t want immigration from.”

Carlson compared California to “third word countries” while his guest Victor Davis Hanson suggested

that the state was medieval because of an inow of immigrants “without English.”

October 12, 2018

: Carlson compared CNN’s Don Lemon to 1960ssegregationists.

After Lemon criticized a meeting between rapper Kanye West and Trump, Carlson attacked Lemon,claiming he talked like people who “defended racial segregation in the American South.”

October 15, 2018

: Carlson laughed at the mention of immigrant “babies incages” as his guest brought up Trump’s family separation policies.

As Carlson’s guest Richard Goodstein, a former adviser of Hillary Clinton, referencedTrump’s familyseparation policies by stating the administration had a history of “locking up babies in cages,” Carlsonminimized the inhumane policy by openly laughing.

October 24, 2018

: Carlson tells Dave Rubin that he would be moresympathetic towards “Black people or Hispanics” if they were “gettingpushed around” like people in the Midwest.

While appearing as a guest on YouTube’s The Rubin Report, Carlson told host Dave Rubin that he hadgreater sympathy for “the lone guy who’s getting pushed around,” and claiming that “the least populargroup in America lives in the middle-west and they have kind of antiquated social attitudes and theyhave very little economic power and they’re overweight and everyone hates them.”

October 29, 2018

: Carlson uses synagogue massacre to attack Trumpcritics for using the “language of holy war.”

Following the massacre of 11 Jewish people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, PA, Carlsonglazed over the attack to dog-whistle about Gab, a social media platform used by the alleged shooterthat is an online “haven for white nationalists.” He claimed that journalists covering Gab’s connectionto the shooting are committing “moral blackmail,” and said, “They want to take charge of what you areallowed to say and think … by blaming you and your opinions for the crime.”

November 28, 2018

: Carlson says the United States needs “anhonest adult conversation” about “what the next 100 years looks likedemographically.”

In an interview with former Fox personality and current U.S. Ambassador to Germany Rick Grenell,Carlson said the U.S. needs “an honest adult conversation” about demographics and implied thatimmigration radicalizes native citizens because the media are “lying to the population.”

December 4, 2018

: Carlson says low birthrates are a “tragedy” and thatthe liberal message on immigration is “shut up, you’re dying, we’re gonnareplace you.”

December 5, 2018

: Carlson claims California was a “middle-classparadise” until “low-skilled immigration overwhelmed” the state.

Carlson claimed that the source of policy problems in California “is pretty simple  low-skilled

immigration overwhelmed” the state. He said, “A hundred years ago, immigrants came to California

for opportunity, and now they come for the benets.” He also attacked immigrants working in Silicon

Valley’s tech sector.

December 13, 2018

: Carlson says immigration makes America “poorer, anddirtier, and more divided.”

He claimed “our leaders demand that you shut up and accept” immigration “even if it makes our owncountry poorer, and dirtier, and more divided.” More than 24 advertisers have left Carlson’s show following this comment.

December 17, 2018

: After advertisers ee his show, Carlson doubles down

on claim that immigration makes the U.S. “poorer and dirtier.”

Carlson doubled down on the comments after the advertiser exodus began, saying his critics didn’tlisten to what he said and “they want us just to mouth the empty platitudes and move on.”

A few more:

January 9, 2019

: Carlson attacks corporate diversity policies as “racialdiscrimination” and calls for a Justice Department crackdown.

He chastised the Justice Department for not using civil rights laws to prosecute corporations usingpro-diversity policies and invoked Alex Jones as an example of a victim of discrimination on techplatforms.

January 16, 2019

: Tucker Carlson complained that white people are thereal victims of racism.

While asking rhetorical questions about “what would a racist do,” Carlson said a “racist” would

support armative action-style programs that he described as “race-based retribution.”

January 16, 2019

: Carlson ignored Rep. Steve King’s comments aboutwhite supremacy except to attack the media’s coverage of it.

After Rep. Steve King (R-IA) asked when the terms “white nationalist, white supremacist, Westerncivilization” became “offensive” in an interview with The New York Times, Carlson ignored thestory about his regular guest except to reprimand MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace for saying that King’scomments do “not have a parallel on the left.”

January 29, 2019

: Tucker Carlson and guest warn that migrant caravansfull of disease like scabies are headed to the border.

After a guest claimed that a wave of Central American migrants were coming to America and bringing“a whole litany of different communicable, very serious diseases,” Carlson said, “We need to bringall of this awesomeness you describe into the neighborhoods of people making these policies andmaybe they’ll have a different view of them.”

February 1, 2019

: When pressed about the racism of Rep. Steve King,Carlson said at least “didn’t call for an ethnostate.”

A few weeks after white supremacist Rep. Steve King (R-IA) questioned when the terms “whitenationalist, white supremacist, [and] Western civilization” became offensive in an interview with TheNew York Times, Carlson said at least he “didn’t call for an ethnostate.”

February 6, 2019

: Carlson likened Stacey Abrams’ stance on diversity tothe Jim Crow South.

He said that unifying a party based on opposition to a group because of skin color”“worked forDemocrats in the Jim Crow South for about a hundred years and that’s why they still do it,” and hesaid Stacey Abrams’ pro-diversity agenda means Democrats are “telling Americans they must hatetheir neighbors for the color of their skin.”

February 7, 2019

: Carlson staked out an anti-abortion agenda motivatedby white supremacist ideology.

He has developed a bizarre talking point about “the real reason our elites so enthusiastically supportabortion. It doesn’t set you free; it won’t make you happier. But it will make companies more

protable and that’s what matters most to them. Pro-choice means pro-corporate.” He said the goal

is to trap women into becoming “more dutiful, obedient workers.” White nationalists Richard Spencerand Faith Goldy have expressed similar sentiments.

February 19, 2019

: Carlson denied racial income inequality exists andclaimed that “it’s untrue that the darker you are the more oppressed youare.”

February 21, 2019

: Carlson intentionally distorted the substance of Sen.Elizabeth Warren’s universal child care proposal and claimed that there’s“no doubt” it will be used “to justify more immigration.”

Carlson said Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) vision of “the American dream is outsourcing [children’s]upbringing to government caretakers while their parents scurry back to work,” saying the Democratswill “outsource parenting” the way “they outsourced farm labor and yard work.”

February 22, 2019

: Carlson used the Jussie Smollett news cycle todownplay the prevalence of hate crimes.

Despite FBI data that show hate-related incidents are on the rise in the United States, Carlsonclaimed “there aren’t that many hate crimes occurring in the country … so they have to make themup.”

February 26, 2019

: Carlson increasingly aligned himself with an extremeanti-transgender rights movement that has ties to white supremacistgroups.

Carlson hosted a trans-exclusionary radical feminist, or “TERF,” after her appearance on an anti-trans panel at the Heritage Foundation. Leaders in the TERF movement in the U.K. have ties toholocaust deniers and anti-Muslim extremist Tommy Robinson.

February 26, 2019

: Tucker Carlson defended Alex Jones, anti-Muslimactivist Laura Loomer, and the white nationalist website VDare.

VDare was founded by white nationalist Peter Brimelow. The site regularly publishes racist andxenophobic articles and advocates for the racial supremacy of white people.

February 28, 2019

: Carlson claimed outrage over Trump’s responseto the 2017 neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville was “fraudulent, entirelymanufactured by the left and its servants in the media.”

Nearly two years after neo-Nazis marched in Charlottesville and killed a counterprotester, Carlsonagain defended Trump’s response to the crisis.

March 8, 2019

: Leaked chat messages show members of whitesupremacist group Identity Evropa are obsessed with Tucker Carlson.

Leaked chats from a Discord server reportedly populated by active members of white supremacistgroup Identity Evropa credited Carlson with “normalizing 80% of [Identity Evropa’s] talking points.”

March 11, 2019

: In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson used white nationalistrhetoric and made racist statements.

In audio uncovered by Media Matters, Carlson’s appearances on the shock jock Bubba theLove Sponge’s show between 2006 and 2011 included remarks in which he referred to Iraqis as“semiliterate primitive monkeys” and claimed “white men” created civilization, among other things.As a result of these revelations Carlson again experienced a debilitating advertiser exodus. Carlson’swhite supremacist fans organized a support campaign for the troubled host.

March 14, 2019

: A video released by Media Matters demonstrates the

symbiotic relationship between online extremism  particularly whitesupremacist YouTube channel Red Ice TV  and Carlson.

March 15, 2019

: After the Christchurch massacre, Tucker dog-whistledabout free speech.

Carlson targeted the “censorship class” which “drives forbidden ideas underground, where theyfester and explode.”

March 19, 2019

: Carlson said that “a ton of intermarriage and even moreimmigration” means America is “actually not a very racist country.”

March 20, 2019

: Carlson claimed immigration is a drain on the Americaneconomy and advocated a tax on remittances sent to other countries.

April 1, 2019

: On CNN, Derek Johnson, whose father founded the whitenationalist website Stormfront, said his family watches Carlson “becausethey feel that he is making the white nationalist talking points better thanthey have.”

April 2, 2019

: Carlson: “A vested interest in changing the population” isdriving immigration policy.

This talking point plays to the white supremacist scare tactic of claiming there is an insidiousconspiracy to produce a “great replacement” of white people.

April 3, 2019

: Carlson: “Mexico is a hostile power that is seeking toundermine our country and sovereignty.”

April 4, 2019

: Carlson: Immigration will “change this country completelyand forever.”

Carlson again decried immigrants as a burden on society in a monologue comprised of a series ofbad-faith rhetorical questions and described anti-racist activists pushing back against growing anti-immigrant sentiment as “the endless drone of self-righteous children.”

April 5, 2019

: Carlson likened presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke’sacknowledgement of white privilege to “Maoist tribunals.”

He posited that “by summer you can picture Beto wearing a paper dunce cap with ‘white privilege’scrawled across it in red letters as a warning to other would-be counterrevolutionaries.”

April 9, 2019

: Carlson claimed that “we’re being invaded” at the southernborder and “this is how countries collapse.”

April 9, 2019

: Carlson said acknowledging the voter suppression epidemicis “a terror tactic” used “to whip up racial hysteria.”

He said the idea that there is voter suppression in America is “the opposite of the truth.”

April 10, 2019

: Carlson said calling out white nationalism is a racist attackon white people and “exactly how you destroy a country.”

He said that calling out white nationalists is “attacking people for their race.”

April 23, 2019

: Carlson went out of his way to endorse an obscure proposalby the far-right government of Hungary.

While hosting Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szjarto on his show, Carlson praised Prime Minister

Viktor Orban’s proposal to exempt women with four or more children from paying income tax for

life and give them other benets to assist in child rearing as an example of a country taking “pro-

family policies seriously” and called it “a great idea” to address Hungary’s “low birth rate” without“immigration and importing new people.”

April 30, 2019

: He claimed

The View

inspires white nationalist terrorists.

After a guest brought up the rise in white nationalist terrorism under Trump, Carlson asked if he had“to attack white people” and said of conversations on the TV show The View, “You don’t think thatradicalizes people?”

May 3, 2019

: Carlson said banning Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, MiloYiannopoulos, and other extremists from Facebook amounts to “fascism.”

May 17, 2019

: Carlson claimed Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is “a symbol ofAmerica’s failed immigration system” and “hates this country.”

May 20, 2019

: Carlson used Armative action to claim it’s harder to be

white in America than a minority.

He claimed that children are being taught that “skin color is the key question about people” and that“some children’s color makes them tainted” because “they have white privilege and must be punishedfor that.”

May 21, 2019

: Carlson said immigrants have “plundered” American wealthand warned that “they are coming” for more.

He cited a study from the SPLC designated anti-immigrant hate group Federation of ImmigrationReform (FAIR) to claim that “the United States is being plundered” by immigrants who sendremittances to their friends and families overseas.

May 28, 2019

: Carlson said racial equity training in New York City schools isevidence “Jim Crow is making a vigorous comeback.”

May 28, 2019

: Carlson blamed undocumented immigrants for long hospitalwait times in California.

He used the fact that “more than 350,000 Californians had to leave the emergency room early againsta doctor’s advice” to demonize immigrants.

May 29, 2019

: Carlson claimed Mexico is more of a threat to Americanelections than Russia because the country is trying to “change thedemographics” of the electorate.

Carlson said illegal immigration is “what it looks like when a hostile foreign power interferes in yourdemocracy.”

May 31, 2019

: Carlson: Mexico is a “hostile foreign power” and America“must strike back.”

Carlson claimed undocumented workers have “damaged our communities, ruined our schools,burdened our health care system, and fractured our national unity.”

June 3, 2019

: Carlson spread a conspiracy theory popular with whitesupremacists and claimed The New York Times wants white South Africanfarmers murdered.

Carlson claimed the country is experiencing “racist violence, as brutal and horrifying and indefensibleas anything that happened under apartheid.” His previous coverage from 2018 ultimately resulted inTrump tweeting about it.

June 17, 2019

: Carlson fearmongered about Africans coming over thesouthern border.

Carlson claimed that African migrants would “overwhelm our country, and change it completely” and

because of “population growth” in Africa suggests that “this ood could become a torrent.”

June 19, 2019

: Carlson asked, “If white supremacy were a huge problem inAmerica, how did Cory Booker become a senator?”

He claimed that because Booker is “one of the most privileged people in the world” because he “grew

up in a rich, all-white neighborhood.” According to Carlson, “Actual ocial racial discrimination of the

kind embodied in Jim Crow ended half a century ago.”

June 19, 2019

: Carlson argued against reparations for descendants ofslaves by pointing out that Black Americans receive government assistanceat “highest [rate] of any ethnic group.”

June 24, 2019

: Carlson and guest cheered on Trump’s planned use ofarmed force to round up undocumented immigrants.

Carlson questioned why he would want to pay his taxes if the government doesn’t follow the law andperform mass deportations.

June 25, 2019

: Carlson declared that immigration is “absolutely destroyingAmerica. There’s really kind of no question about it.”

June 27, 2019

: Carlson called Booker “one of the two whitest candidates”in the Democratic primary debate, saying, “You can add the Englishlanguage to the long and growing list of things the Democratic Partyconsiders racist.

He warned that the party might try to ban speaking English and mockingly told his audience, “LearnEspañol if you want to talk to your grandkids.”

July 2, 2019

: Carlson defended a racist smear of Kamala Harris that DonaldTrump Jr. had promoted.

July 8, 2019

: Carlson argued it’s racist and disgusting to want morediversity in Congress.

He singled out Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and claimed “the argument Tlaib is making”  for Democraticleaders to uplift the voices of women of color in Congress  is “‘give us power because of our skin

color.’” Carlson called Tlaib’s desire for diversity “a racist pitch” and compared it to white candidatesasking for votes because of their race during Jim Crow.

July 8, 2019

: Carlson said Harris’ homeownership program is racist againstwhite people.

He said the proposal, aimed at closing the racial wealth gap, amounts to saying, “One family can go tothe government and say, ‘Can I have help buying a house,’ and be told ‘No, you’re the wrong color,’ andanother family will be told ‘You’re the right color, yes you can have money to buy a house.’”

July 9, 2019

: Carlson: “Ilhan Omar is living proof that the way we practiceimmigration has become dangerous to this country.”

Carlson labeled the congresswoman “a living re alarm, a warning to the rest of us that we better

change our immigration system immediately or else.” Even though he was widely condemned forthese racist and nativist comments, Carlson doubled down on them the next day.

July 9, 2019

: Carlson said the proposed citizenship question on the censushas nothing to do with race, even though documents belonging to thearchitect of the question showed otherwise.

According to The New York Times, documents from deceased Republican operative ThomasB. Hofeller, who pioneered modern methods of gerrymandering, showed the question would

deliberately exclude traditionally Democratic constituencies purely on racial lines  a fact Carlson

ignored in his analysis.

July 17, 2019

: Carlson allowed his guest to mock the term “person of color”and to call it “a racist term” because “everyone has a color.”

Carlson agreed with his guest and claimed, “We are remarkably passive in the face of hyperaggressive racist, like Ilhan Omar.”

July 29, 2019

: Carlson touted far-right Hungarian ethnonationalists’approach to immigration.

He invoked “a declining birth rate” in Hungary to endorse a government proposal that incentivizesHungarian women to have more children to counter immigration and advocated for the policy in theUnited States. This was

not the rst time

Carlson has combined anti-choice extremism and whitenationalism.

August 1, 2019

: Carlson claimed that Booker tried “to sound like a Nation ofIslam recruiter” during the CNN Democratic Party primary debate.

August 5, 2019

: Carlson calls it “a joke” to point out the role whitenationalism played in the El Paso mass shooting.

August 6, 2019

: Carlson claimed that white supremacy is “actually not areal problem in America.”

August 7, 2019

: Users on 4chan and 8chan praised Carlson’s talking pointsexcusing white supremacy.

On white nationalist message boards, users praised Carlson for saying the idea that white supremacyis an issue in this country is a “hoax.” One user said, “It’s fun watching news shows like Tucker andseeing that they’re all getting their talking points from us,” and others called for him to run forpresident in 2024.

August 7, 2019

: Carlson: Criticizing white supremacy is “destroying thecountry. This is the path to civil war, obviously.”

August 9, 2019

: Following his August 6 comments on white supremacy,Carlson’s number of paid advertisers dropped dramatically.

September 17, 2019

: Carlson: Democrats “see gang members as a criticalconstituency.”

September 30, 2019

: Carlson: “My country actually is being invaded byother countries from the south.”

He lamented “the population movement into the United States,” saying it’s happening “without ourpermission, and nobody cares.”

October 7, 2019

: Carlson called Syria a “Middle Eastern tar pit.”

October 14, 2019

: Video released by Media Matters exposed how Carlson’srhetoric on Indigenous Peoples Day echoes white supremacists.

Carlson’s hostility toward recognizing Indigenous Peoples Day sounds distinctly similar to sentimentsexpressed by white supremacist Jared Taylor.

October 28, 2019

: Carlson claimed Obama has “contempt” for Joe Biden“for demographic reasons.”

Carlson then said that Biden was “badly treated by the Obama people.”

November 5, 2019

: Carlson: “There’s too many people, because ofimmigration.”

He directed his audience to “look at California, and be very clear that we don’t want that.” He alsoasked his guest, “Why shouldn’t the rest of us be really worried about this trend, for real?”

November 11, 2019

: Carlson claimed admitting more migrants intoAmerica is the fastest way to “make it a place you wouldn’t want to live.”

December 6, 2019

: Carlson hosted a guest with white nationalist ties tohelp him promote a run for Congress.

December 20, 2019

: Carlson labeled children separated from theirparents at the border “people who have no right to be here.”

He criticized presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg’s proposal to compensate families separatedfrom their children at the border for the trauma they suffered, calling it “reparations to illegal aliens.”

January 2, 2020

: Carlson advocated against war in Iran because he’drather punish immigrants at home.

After President Trump ordered the drone strike killing Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani,Carlson claimed “the very people demanding action against Iran tonight” are “the very same onesdemanding that you ignore the invasion of America now in progress from the south.”

January 3, 2020

: Carlson: “The long-term agenda of refugee resettlementis to bring in future Democratic voters.”

January 6, 2020

: Carlson attacked “anchor babies” and birthrightcitizenship.

Carlson falsely claimed that undocumented parents with citizen children “qualify for a whole suite of

welfare benets and, of course, their parents will never be forced to leave the country.”

January 9, 2020

: Carlson: “Illegal immigrants are tethering themselveshere with millions of anchor babies.”

January 17, 2020

: Carlson blamed high housing costs on immigrants.

Carlson called rising housing costs “100% an immigration problem” and said “inviting people fromother countries” to California “makes the state poorer and more crowded.”

January 21, 2020

: Between January 21 and March 24, 2020, Carlson usedracist terms to describe the coronavirus 43 times on his Fox prime-timeshow.

He used racist terms more than any other person who appeared on the network during that time

January 24, 2020

: Carlson compared Goldman Sachs’ diversity policy to

the racist ideology that caused Goldman’s founder to ee Germany.

January 30, 2020

: Carlson said it is “totally insane” to question the lack ofdiversity on Trump’s coronavirus task force.

February 5, 2020

: Carlson said he doesn’t understand why people thinkRush Limbaugh is racist.

February 6, 2020

: Carlson went on an unhinged rant attacking the NewWay Forward Act, saying it would make America “a borderless rest stop forthe world’s predators and parasites.”

He also said the legislation would mean “law enforcement is illegitimate, it’s racist, just like thecountry you live in, just like you are. And the only solution is to get rid of both.”

February 13, 2020

: Carlson claimed anti-bias training is “dangerous to thecountry” and will only “deepen racial wounds.”

He was referring to the efforts of banks trying to mitigate the harms of discriminatory lendingpractices.

February 20, 2020

: Carlson said calling undocumented immigrants“American” is like telling your children “I hate you.”

This was another segment attacking the New Way Forward Act. Carlson compared undocumentedimmigrants to children who are “always breaking into houses and never goes to school and gives us

the nger when we drive to church.”

February 24, 2020

: Carlson blamed “diversity” and “wokeness” for thespread of coronavirus.

February 27, 2020

: Carlson claimed “identity politics” has “left usvulnerable to coronavirus.”

March 4, 2020

: Carlson said the Democratic “base is a constellationof aggrieved interest groups animated by their hostility to traditionalAmericans.”

He also said Republicans represent “the basic principles of western civilization,” while Democrats areonly “united in their desire to take power and redistribute the spoils to themselves.”

March 11, 2020

: Carlson said not using racist terms to describe COVID-19 isleading to its spread.

He castigated those concerned about racism against people of Asian descent by declaring, “Now isnot the time to indulge in the lowest and dumbest kind of identity politics.”

March 17, 2020

: Carlson said Trump was “at his very best” when he calledCOVID-19 a “Chinese virus.”

March 18, 2020

: Carlson said China is going to “control us” with“wokeness” because of Americans who are critical of racist coronavirusrhetoric.

He said that “the Chinese … know that wokeness is our Achilles’ heel,” and those who are concernedabout racism are “beneath loathsome.”

March 20, 2020

: Carlson fearmongered that coronavirus in Mexico willlead to a “wave of refugees across our southern border.”

March 23, 2020

: Carlson said the House stimulus bill will “make certain thepeople who are replacing you are secure and happy.”

March 26, 2020

: Carlson said it is “disgusting and cruel” to call out racismin COVID-19 coverage.

He also blamed identity politics for the virus’s spread, saying it is “divisive and now we know it can getpeople killed.”

April 21, 2020

: Carlson argued that Trump’s immigration ban didn’t go farenough.

May 4, 2020

: Carlson blamed “Western race guilt” for the spread ofcoronavirus outside of China.

He also labeled “Western media” as “willing pawns of Chinese government propaganda.”

May 7, 2020

: Carlson called Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) a person who“passionately hates this country” because she criticized the dropping ofcharges against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn afterhe had pleaded guilty.

He also called her “loathsome” and “like a parody of her repulsiveness."

May 12, 2020

: Carlson said if American doesn’t institute massdeportations, “Democrats will win every presidential election” forgenerations.

He said that protections from deportation outlined in a House stimulus bill are “a blanket amnesty forvirtually every illegal alien who has already taken an American job.” There is documented proof thatthe policy of continued deportations by the American government is spreading coronavirus.

May 15, 2020

: Carlson said immigrants “used to learn that this was acountry governed by the Bill of Rights and the primary freedoms we have.”

He asked his guest, an Australian immigrant, if he was “surprised to see it taken away so quickly?”

May 27, 2020

: Carlson called Minneapolis protests against police brutality“a form of tyranny.”

May 28, 2020

: Carlson responded to the killing of George Floyd by police inMinneapolis by claiming systemic racism in policing is a myth.

He didn’t mention George Floyd’s name once in his unhinged racist rant.

May 29, 2020

: Carlson called protests an “ancient battle” between “thugs”and “normal people.”

He described demonstrations against the killing of George Floyd as “criminal mobs” who “destroywhat the rest of us have built” and “don’t contribute to the common good.”

May 29, 2020

: Carlson called former President Barack Obama “America’schief racial arsonist.”

June 1, 2020

: Carlson said it’s a “good question” to ask why he is “required

to be upset about” George Floyd’s death at the hands of a police ocer.

June 2, 2020

: Discussing nationwide demonstrations against racism andpolice brutality, Carlson warned: “Violent young men with guns will be incharge. They will make the rules, including the rules in your neighborhood.”

June 2, 2020

: Carlson unwittingly admitted his complete ignorance ofwhat the term “systemic racism” means.

June 3, 2020

: Carlson dedicated his opening monologue to showingphotos of unarmed Black people killed by police and smearing them to justify their deaths.

June 4, 2020

: Carlson and his guest agreed the time for “vigilante justice”against protesters is near.

June 5, 2020

: Carlson accused LeBron James of “inciting violence.”

June 8, 2020

: Carlson said that mass protests about police brutality

following the killings of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd are “denitely not

about Black lives. And remember that when they come for you.”

June 8, 2020

: Carlson attacked the renaming of Black Lives Matter Plazain Washington, D.C.

June 8, 2020

: Carlson lashed out at Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) for marchingin a Black Lives Matter protest.

June 8, 2020

: Carlson said Democrats are trying to replace Trump-supporting police with an anti-Trump, armed “woke militia” to patrolneighborhoods. He invited his audience to “imagine if the diversity andinclusion department at Brown University had the power to arrest you.Imagine if the Black Lives Matter rioters had weapons and immunity fromprosecution.”

June 8 and 9, 2020

: Carlson turned to a racist anti-abortion myth about“Black genocide” to downplay police brutality against Black people.

June 9, 2020

: Carlson had a meltdown because Elmo and Sesame Streetdid a special episode on racism in America.

June 12, 2020

: Carlson gave a friendly interview to the ocer who said

Black people “probably ought to be” shot more by police. Earlier in the sameweek as his appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Major Travis Yates ofthe Tulsa, Oklahoma, police department had said in a radio interview that he does not believe systematic racism exists; he also claimed in that interviewthat Black people “probably ought to be” shot more by police. On his show,Carlson lauded Yates, saying that he was “proud to have [him] on” and thatthe criticisms against him were “unfair.”

June 15, 2020

: After his bigoted rants about marches against policebrutality, Carlson lost nine major advertisers.

June 15, 2020

: Carlson on Rayshard Brooks, who was killed while runningaway

from Atlanta police: “Unjustied police killings have happened in

America. This is not one of them.”

June 17, 2020

: Carlson: Holding police accountable “will almost certainlyincrease police brutality.” He said, “Pressure from the mob will not stoppolice brutality. It will almost certainly increase police brutality as the worstkind of people become police, because who else would want to?”

June 17, 2020

: Carlson compared taking down racist Confederatemonuments to the Taliban destroying ancient artifacts. He claimed “no oneis defending” art, which “is being destroyed on a greater scale than at anytime in American history.”

June 18, 2020

: Carlson said that massive grassroots protests againstracism and police brutality represent “a broad and powerful attack on theprinciple of equality.”

June 22, 2020

: Carlson: Black Lives Matter protests are an “insidious”attempt to “challenge Western civilization itself.” He attacked Republicansfor not taking harsher measures against protesters, and said themovement’s “goal is to end liberal democracy and challenge Westerncivilization itself.”

June 22, 2020

: Carlson: Black Lives Matter “is a totalitarian politicalmovement and someone needs to save the country from it.”

June 23, 2020

: Carlson: “When they do it to you, it’s social justice. If youdare to defend yourself, it’s a hate crime.” Positing what he described as“theoretical questions, obviously,” he asked whether it’s OK to “spray paintobscenities on Martin Luther King’s monuments if you don’t like him.”

June 25, 2020

: Carlson called for protesters to be labeled “domesticterrorists,” arrested, and paraded “in front of cameras like MS-13.”June 25, 2020

: Carlson defended “qualied immunity,” the

legal doctrine

that shields police ocers “from being held personally liable for

constitutional violations,” such as using excessive force. Carlson suggestedthat Black Lives Matter protesters and others demanding reforms to end

qualied immunity would “end law enforcement” because without itsprotections, “no one would serve as a police ocer.”

July 1, 2020

: Carlson called Black Lives Matter protests a disease:“Minneapolis was our Wuhan.”

July 2, 2020

: On The Federalist’s podcast, Carlson said “Black Lives Matteris poison.”

July 6, 2020:

Carlson deceptively edited a video of Purple Heart recipientSen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) to baselessly claim she “actually hate[s]America.” After Duckworth responded to Carlson’s offensive comments, he doubled down the next night, calling her a “coward” and a “fraud.”

July 8, 2020

: Carlson called for the government to take “decisive action”against “terror organization” Black Lives Matter.

July 9, 2020

: Carlson said “Democrats want to abolish the suburbs.” Dayslater, Trump tweeted the phrase and said “Joe Biden and the Radical Left” are behind this agenda.

July 9, 2020

: Carlson: “The purest kind of race hate” is racial sensitivitytraining. He compared these types of antiracism training to Jim Crow-erasegregation.

July 10, 2020

: Carlson’s top writer Blake Neff was forced to resign

after CNN reported on ve years worth of racist, sexist, and homophobic

postings he made on an anonymous online message board. Days later,Carlson issued a vague threat against the CNN reporter who broke thestory. He then went on a “long-planned” vacation to hide from yet anothercontroversy about his show’s racism.

July 13, 2020

: Media Matters published a study reviewing Carlson’s weeksof racist screeds against Black Lives Matter. The study found that Carlsonmade at least 48 instances of racist and extreme descriptions of themovement between May 28 and July 8.

July 17, 2020

: The Daily Beast reported on a staff uprising at Fox Newsagainst racism at the network, tied to the CNN expose on Tucker Carlson’shead writer Blake Neff. One network employee quoted in the piece saidFox’s executives have “created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable

network in America, the one that directly inuences the president.”

July 23, 2020

: Carlson: The Democratic Party will “remake” America“completely” if they win the election.

July 23, 2020

: Carlson hosted white nationalist White House senior policyadviser Stephen Miller to push Trump’s anti-immigrant agenda.

July 24, 2020

: Carlson: “You may not think tearing down a statue is a bigdeal, until you are the next designated Christopher Columbus.”

July 30, 2020

: Carlson attacked everyone who attended the funeral forcivil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), claiming that “political power istheir religion.”

August 3, 2020

: Carlson said it’s “illegal” for presumptive Democraticpresidential nominee Joe Biden to prioritize women of color in his choice forrunning mate.

August 4, 2020

: Carlson emphasized drugs found in George Floyd’sautopsy as a way to blame him for his own death.

August 10, 2020

: Carlson: “Demographic shifts” will lead to cities being“broke, dirty, and dangerous.” The Fox host claimed that people living inAmerica’s cities “may have BLM signs in their driveways, it doesn’t meanthey want screaming BLM lunatics on their streets. … No matter what colorthey are, no one likes that.”

August 11, 2020

: Carlson had a meltdown after his guest corrected hispronunciation of Sen. Kamala Harris’ name.

August 12, 2020

: Carlson said Harris only wants “people of a certain color”to get a potential coronavirus vaccine.

August 13, 2020

: Carlson called workplace anti-bias training “poison”and reverse racism. The Fox host said, “Imagine if they did this to any othergroup, I think all decent people would stand up and say, you can’t attackpeople for how they are born.”

August 18, 2020

: Carlson had a meltdown over Michelle Obama’s speechat the Democratic National Convention, claiming she wants “everyone wholooks like her” to have “dominion over you.”

August 24, 2020

: Carlson said people blaming the police ocer for

repeatedly shooting Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin, are attempting to

“iname fear and race hate.”

August 25, 2020

: Carlson claimed, “Joe Biden’s voters really are a threatto you and your family.”

August 26, 2020

: Carlson defended alleged vigilante shooter Kyle

Rittenhouse: “How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with ries decided

they had to maintain order when no one else would?” Days later, he hosted Rittenhouse’s lawyer for a softball interview.

August 27, 2020

: Carlson said cops “clean up the messes” when“fatherless sons turn violent.”

August 31, 2020

: Carlson called the Black Lives Matter movement “theactual armed militia of the Democratic Party.”

September 3, 2020

: Tucker Carlson claimed Democrats are using “raceriots” as a “get-out-the-vote operation.”

September 10, 2020

: Carlson described Black Lives Matter as “poison”and said, “If we’re going to survive as a country, we must defeat this.”

September 22, 2020

: Carlson suggested there is a massive conspiracyto keep the American people ignorant of the ways in which billionairephilanthropist George Soros wants people to die and society to degrade.He said that Soros and his lawyers “don’t think you have a right to noticewhat George Soros is doing to your country” and claimed that “they haveintimidated many news organizations into silence on the subject.”

September 23, 2020

: Carlson: “It’s a demonstrable lie” that Black peoplefear for their lives in America.

September 24, 2020

: Carlson said police were completely justied in

cases of George Floyd, Jacob Blake and Breonna Taylor.

September 30, 2020

: Carlson called concern about white supremacist-inspired violence “crazier than any conspiracy.”

November 2, 2020

: Carlson said it’s “demonstrably insane” to say the“real threat we face is from white supremacists.”

November 19, 2020

: Carlson attacked House Minority Leader KevinMcCarthy for tweeting that the GOP is “stronger because of our diversity.”

Carlson claimed, “We need to nd the person who decided that tweet was agood idea and re him immediately.

November 24, 2020

: Carlson claimed Biden DHS choice AlejandroMayorkas will turn America into “a different country overnight” because he“plans to use the agency to radically increase the amount of immigrationfrom the Third World into America.”

December 1, 2020

: Carlson said calls for anti-racist police reform are a“sick religion” that can be seen “all over the Anglo world.”

December 3, 2020

: Carlson compared Symone Sanders, the newlyappointed chief spokesperson of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, tosegregationist George Wallace.

December 18, 2020

: Carlson claimed COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan is“eugenics” against white people.

January 5, 2021

: Carlson mocked the idea of declaring Juneteenth afederal holiday: “No one had heard of it just last year and everyone has ofcourse already forgotten about it.”

And a few more.

January 5, 2021

: Carlson said Vice President-elect Harris “is the ex-girlfriend of Montel Williams and will be described that way forever after onthis show.”

January 13, 2021

: Carlson claimed, “The Democratic coalition is built onshared genetics. The basic idea is that everyone who is not a straight whiteman must be united.”

January 20, 2021

: Carlson warned his audience they could be targets of“war on white supremacists.”

January 26, 2021

: Carlson said Martin Luther King Jr. would be “shockedand disgusted” by the Biden administration’s equality initiatives

January 26, 2021

: Carlson defended white supremacists from domesticterrorist label, telling his audience, “Keep in mind they’re talking aboutAmerican citizens. They’re talking about you.”

February 4, 2021

: Carlson warned that ghting domestic extremism will

only create more extremists.

February 8, 2021

: Carlson claimed Biden will release MS-13 gang members“into your neighborhood.”

February 8, 2021

: Carlson described Biden immigration policy as “an act ofaggression” meant “to punish you.”

February 11, 2021

: Carlson said George Soros belongs on a list of “nationalsecurity threats.”

February 16, 2021

: Carlson attacked Democrats for not being inclusive of“white supremacists and the QAnon people.”

February 16, 2021

: Carlson claimed George Floyd protests were part of an“ongoing campaign to end the nuclear family.”

February 17, 2021

: Carlson defended white supremacists from scrutiny.

Carlson claimed there was “no evidence” that white supremacy is a real threat in America, andaccused Democrats of “creating extremism” by arguing that it is.

February 19, 2021

: Carlson called it “race hate” to “acknowledge thereality of racism.”

February 22, 2021

: Carlson falsely claimed there was “no evidence thatwhite supremacists are responsible” for the January 6 attack on the U.S.Capitol.

February 24, 2021

: Carslon warned his viewers that more immigrants areturning Americans into a “welfare state.”

February 24, 2021

: Carlson hosted former Commerce UndersecretaryCorey Stewart, who has well-documented ties to prominent whitesupremacists.

Stewart is a longtime conservative rebrand who rose to prominence spearheading crackdowns

against undocumented immigrants in Prince William County, Virginia, and ran a failed 2018 campaignto unseat Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine. During that campaign, it was revealed that Stewart had ties toprominent white nationalists, including Jason Kessler and Paul Nehlen.

February 25, 2021

: Carlson attacked journalists for reporting on whitesupremacy while ignoring “Black supremacists.”

March 4, 2021

: Carlson mocked the seriousness of a far-right plot tokidnap and execute Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

March 8, 2021

: Carlson mocked excitement over rst Native American

cabinet nominee, demanded that her Scandinavian ancestry receive thesame recognition.

March 10, 2021

: Carlson blamed George Floyd’s murder for “enshrinedopen racism” against white people.

March 10, 2021

: Carlson falsely suggested that George Floyd died from adrug overdose, not police brutality.

Anautopsy conducted by Hennepin County Medical Examiner found Floyd’s cause of death to be“cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

March 16, 2021

: Carlson said undocumented immigrants “punish the UnitedStates” by living here.

March 16, 2021

: Carlson claimed that immigrants were being brought intothe United States “to replace the disobedient ones.”

March 17, 2021

: In an unhinged rant, Carlson blamed immigrants for “ugly”apartments, fast food restaurants, and harm to social “cohesion.”

March 22, 2021

: Carlson described asylum seekers at the southern borderas “a tragedy for those of us who live here.”

March 24, 2021

: Carlson compared Sen. Tammy Duckworth’s (D-IL) standfor diversity to Ku Klux Klan recruitment propaganda.

March 25, 2021

: Carlson warned his viewers that immigration will “changeyour country forever, possibly for the worse.”

March 26, 2021

: Carlson attacked the military for removing racists,demanding they instead label Black Lives Matter as an extremist group.

April 5, 2021

: Carlson told viewers that the number of immigrants currentlyin America “devalue your political power” and “subvert democracy.”

“It’s high enough to devalue your political power as a voter.” Carlson said, going on to claim thatthe number was “high enough to subvert democracy itself. It’s high enough to make this country adifferent place.”

April 7, 2021

: Carlson claimed that “we’re not allowed to know” what theword “equity” means,” telling his viewers that “racism and equity are prettymuch the same thing.”

April 8, 2021

: Carlson gave a passionate defense of “white replacementtheory.”

In an interview on Fox News Primetime, Carlson told viewers that “all the little gatekeepers on Twitterbecome literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement,’ if you suggest that the Democratic Partyis trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, moreobedient voters from the Third World. But they become hysterical because that’s what’s happeningactually. Let’s just say it: That’s true.”

April 12, 2021

: Carlson doubled down on his support and promotion ofwhite supremacist “replacement” theory: “Demographic change is thekey to the Democratic Party’s political ambitions. Let’s say that again foremphasis, because it is the secret to the entire immigration debate.”

April 15, 2021

: Carlson says the “abrupt change” we’re seeing in America isreminiscent of how “Germany got Hitler.”

Carlson: “What will the consequences of that change, of that revolution be? In your bones, you knowthe answer. It’s terrifying, and it does not have to happen.”

April 16, 2021

: Carlson and his guest on Fox Nation’s Tucker Carlson Todaywarned viewers of a looming violent reaction from white people if “identitypolitics” continue.

April 20, 2021

: Carlson claimed police ocer Derek Chauvin was found

guilty of murder because jurors were scared of Black Lives Matter.

“The jury in the Derek Chauvin trial came to a unanimous and unequivocal verdict this afternoon:‘Please don’t hurt us.’”

April 20, 2021

: Carlson had an on-air meltdown and cut off a segment

when his guest, a former police ocer, said convicted murderer Derek

Chauvin used excessive force while arresting George Floyd.

April 21, 2021

: Carlson again invoked the white supremacist “replacementtheory,” telling viewers that Democrat’s position is that “you’re beingreplaced, and there’s nothing you can do about it. So, shut up.”

April 29, 2021

: Carlson proposed that “the worst attack on our democracyin 160 years” was actually “the Immigration Act of 1965” because “thatlaw completely changed the composition of America’s voter rolls, purely

to benet the Democratic Party. That seems like kind of an assault on

democracy, a permanent one.”

April 30, 2021

: Carlson told viewers that Democrats are “stacking theelectorate” through immigration and “want to change who votes, so theywin.”

May 19, 2021

: Carlson compared Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot to Nazisand warned that she will target white people if Chicago police round up thepopulation.

Carlson: “If someday the Chicago police round up the entire population of the city, Lori Lightfootwould have no trouble pulling the right ones out of line for punishment.”

May 20, 2021

: In a segment on immigration, Carlson said that VicePresident Kamala Harris and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “hate America,”and “they’re trying to destroy it.”

“The message is, ‘We hate America,’” Carlson said. “Kamala Harris and Ocasio-Cortez did not buildthis country. They couldn’t have. They’re not capable enough to do that. They hate it and they’retrying to destroy it. There’s no other explanation that I can see.”

May 21, 2021

: On Tucker Carlson Today, Carlson suggested “a realinsurrection” over asylum seekers at the southern border receivingtaxpayer-funded aid.

May 21, 2021

: Carlson claimed politicians were happy to ignore publichealth measures during the pandemic “when we’re changing thedemographic mix to favor the Democratic Party.”

May 24, 2021

: Carlson told viewers “the main downside of unrestrainedimmigration, or any immigration, is that it makes the country more volatile.”

May 24, 2021

: Carlson: “They’re trying to change the population in theUnited States, and they hate it when you say that because it’s true, butthat’s exactly what they are doing. Is anyone pushing back at all?”

June 2, 2021

: Carlson defended white supremacists from the claim thatthey are a threat to America.

June 7, 2021

: Carlson called immigration “the most radical possibleattack on the core premise of democracy” and claimed that Democrats are“importing huge numbers of new voters into the United States.”

June 16, 2021

: Carlson hosted a former Trump ocial who attended a

white supremacist conference to rewrite the events of the January 6 attackon the U.S. Capitol.

June 16, 2021

: Carlson attacked the federal recognition of Juneteenth,claiming it will “supplant” Fourth of July as a “new Independence Day.”

June 16, 2021

: On Fox Nation, Carlson and Charles Murray discussed racescience and speculated that a race war is possible in the U.S.

June 23, 2021

: Carlson warned local school boards that a “revolution” iscoming if they continue teaching children about diversity.

June 24, 2021

: Carlson told viewers that critical race theory will lead tothe genocide of white Americans, asking, “How do we save this countrybefore we become Rwanda?

June 28, 2021

: Carlson said labeling white supremacists a threat is a lieand a “racial attack” on all white people.

June 29, 2021

: Carlson accused Democrats of orchestrating an “invasion”of immigrants and “changing the population of America without the consentof Americans.”

July 6, 2021

: Carlson called critical race theory “civilization-endingpoison.”

July 15, 2021

: Carlson claimed the term “white rage” is a “racial slur.”

August 5, 2021

: While on a trip to Hungary, where he spoke at agovernment sponsored right-wing conference, Carlson lavished praise onPrime Minister Viktor OrbĂĄn.

The OrbĂĄn regime has been criticized for making the countrybackslide toward authoritarianism andmistreating immigrants and minorities.

August 6, 2021

: Tucker Carlson called immigrants “chaos and lth and

crime growing all around us” and proposed America adopt Hungary’simmigration stance.

August 10, 2021

: Carlson claimed that “our country is being invaded by therest of the world.”

August 11, 2021

: Carlson accused Democrats of deliberately importingviolent felons into the country to vote for them.

August 11, 2021

: Carlson claimed that schools teaching diverse curriculummeans “we’ve reached Jonestown.”

August 13, 2021

: Following the release ofcensus data indicating the

number of white Americans fell for the rst time in U.S. history, Carlson

accused “nonwhite people” of “cheering for the extinction of white people.”

August 16, 2021

: Following the withdrawal of American troops fromAfghanistan, Carlson fearmongered that America will be “invaded” by“millions” of Afghan refugees

August 18, 2021

: Carlson blamed refugees for the U.S. housing crisis.

August 23, 2021

: Carlson claimed, “Let me just state, unequivocally, thecountry’s being stolen from American citizens as we watch.”

August 25, 2021

: Carlson said if we don’t “pause on letting in newAmericans,” “we will pay the price for it at some point, that’s guaranteed.”Carlson told viewers, “It might be good to pause for just a moment, pause onletting in new Americans, pause on changing our society completely.”

August 30, 2021

: Carlson justied a coming “revolt” unless “we change

course immediately.”

August 30, 2021

: Carlson lied to viewers that noncitizens are allowed tovote in California’s recall election. While a handful of municipalities acrossthe country, including one in San Francisco, allow noncitizens to vote inlocal or school board elections, voter registration in California is limited toU.S. citizens over the age of 18 who are residents of the state of California.

Only voters registered in California are allowed to vote in the gubernatorialrecall election.

August 31, 2021

: Carlson called refugee resettlement “operation changeAmerica forever.” He said: “Over the past week this same administrationhas overseen the evacuation of tens of thousands of unvetted Afghannationals, many of whom will now be moved into neighborhoods aroundthe United States and stay permanently. They didn’t seem to encounterany problems in doing this. Thanks to meticulous and thoughtful planning,operation change America forever came off precisely according to plan. It

worked awlessly.”

September 9, 2021

: Carlson hosted Curtis Yarvin, known to some byhis pen name “Mencius Moldbug,” an Anders Breivik apologist and self-described defender of white nationalism for a friendly hour-long interviewon his Fox Nation show.

September 16, 2021

: Carlson blamed immigrants for “squalid,overcrowded, chaotic, loud” emergency rooms.

September 16, 2021

: Carlson called immigrants “a tool to change thecountry forever and ensure a permanent Democratic control.”

September 21, 2021

: Carlson again pushed a white supremacistconspiracy theory that accepting refugees is actually part of an “attemptto change the demographics of the United States.” “Once they get herethe Biden administration plans to give them voting rights. That’s in theworks right now. So, the people you just saw on your screen could verywell be choosing your president at some point down the road. This is amanufactured crisis. This is an attempt to change the demographics of theUnited States in order to give permanent power to the Democratic Party.”

September 22, 2021

: Carlson called Biden’s immigration policy “thegreat replacement” and “eugenics.” Carlson described Biden’s position onimmigration as a “great replacement,” using a deceptively presented outakeof remarks then-Vice President Joe Biden made in 2015 to accuse him of

believing that “non-white DNA is the … source of our strength.” Carlson toldviewers Biden had invoked “the language of eugenics,” indicating an effortto replace “legacy Americans” and “change the racial mix of the country” inorder to gain political power.

September 23, 2021

: Carlsonrepeated the racist lie that George Floyddied of a drug overdose

September 24, 2021

: Carlson attacked billionaire philanthropist GeorgeSoros and his organization for assisting in refugee resettlement.

September 24, 2021

: Carlson responded “fuck them” to the Anti-

Defamation League’s call for his ring over his white nationalist rhetoric.

September 24, 2021

: Carlson said it’s immigrants, “not unvaccinatedAmericans who are clogging” emergency rooms.

“[Biden is] blaming it on people who didn’t get the shot? Many of whom have natural immunity and areless likely to get sick than a vaccinated person from COVID? What a lie.”

September 30, 2021

: Carlson said immigrants coming to the border“looked threatening” and shouldn’t be let in.

October 6, 2021:

Carlson admitted he has a “cultural” objection toimmigration

Carlson: “The objections that people have to immigration are mostly cultural. … I have thosereservations, I’ll be honest.”

October 25, 2021:

Carlson claimed Democrats plan to be “elected intoperpetuity by importing a whole new population of voters.”

October 27, 2021:

Carlson blamed racial diversity efforts for higher gasprices.

November 1, 2021:

Carlson said ideas like critical race theory “end withRwanda”: “These ideas aren’t just annoying, they’re poison and they endwith Rwanda and anyone who thinks it through understands that.”

November 16, 2021:

Carlson said in a “normal country” Black Lives Matterprotesters would “be put down immediately by force.”

November 17, 2021:

News broke that Carlson’s revisionist January 6series was written by Scooter Downey, a director of white nationalistdocumentaries.

December 17, 2021:

Carlson told viewers that “Demographic changeunderway right now in the United States” is “a direct assault on ourdemocracy.”

January 4, 2022:

Carlson told viewers that “our population is too big” and“past a certain scale, democracy can’t function.”

January 07, 2022:

Carlson unloaded on Sesame Street after learning apuppet character has a race.

March 31, 2022:

Carlson expressed his disdain for the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Act, suggesting drive-by shootings and drug overdoses are morepressing federal legislative priorities.

April 4, 2022:

Quoting Hungary’s authoritarian leader Viktor Orbán, Carlsonagreed his election victory is “a win for sensible nationalism” and describedit as “a rebuke” to “the Soros empire.”

April 13, 2022:

Carlson claimed that Mexico’s government and the Bidenadministration have a “contempt for America’s population and want tochange it.”

April 21, 2022:

Carlson said trac fatalities increased in 2020 because

police were scared of pulling over Black people after George Floyd’s murder.

April 21, 2022:

Carlson blamed murders on “the equity agenda as applied tolaw enforcement” and suggested its supporters “should have to experiencethe effects of your policies” and “live in neighborhoods like that.”

April 22, 2022:

Carlson and Jeanine Pirro warned that progressivedistrict attorneys will “drive people” to “extrajudicial killings” and “the KyleRittenhouse effect.”

May 3, 2022:

Carlson bizarrely claimed Supreme Court Justice StephenBreyer was forced to retire “because people don’t like his skin color.”

May 10, 2022:

After the announcement of Karinne Jean-Pierre’sappointment as White House press secretary, Carlson claimed her race and

sexual orientation were her only qualications.

Carlson further claimed, “This is exactly how they pick Supreme Court justices or vice presidentsor members of the Federal Reserve Board. And now, the all-important press secretary gig has goneto someone on the basis of group. It’s really simple, show us your picture and we’ll tell you if you’re

qualied for the job.”

May 16, 2022:

Carlson said that “violence and death” caused by whitesupremacists is the inevitable result of the “race politics” of the left andclaimed that hate speech is “speech that our leaders hate.”

May 17, 2022:

Carlson promoted the white supremacist “greatreplacement” conspiracy theory, claiming Democrats want to “change theelectorate” through immigration by replacing “people who are born here.”

May 19, 2022:

Carlson defended white supremacists from being labeleddomestic terrorists, saying, “The whole thing is a lie. It’s that simple.”

May 24, 2022:

White nationalists including former Ku Klux Klan leaderDavid Duke, American Renaissance’s Jared Taylor, and VDare all thankedCarlson for mainstreaming the racist “great replacement” conspiracy theoryfollowing the massacre in Buffalo, New York.

May 31, 2022:

Carlson criticized the South Korean pop group BTS forspeaking out against hate crimes targeting Asian Americans.

June 8, 2022:

Carlson called January 6 rioters “passionately patrioticAmericans” who “genuinely love America.”

June 8, 2022:

Tucker Carlson Tonight

guest Victor Davis Hanson blamed“African American males” for a “crime wave.”

June 20, 2022:

Carlson invited white nationalist Trump adviser StephenMiller for a softball interview to discuss “the Center for Legal Equality,” his

efforts to combat supposed hiring discrimination against white people.

July 19, 2022:

Carlson gave a full endorsement of the white supremacist“great replacement” conspiracy theory, claiming, “It’s not a conspiracytheory. It’s their [Democrats’] electoral strategy.”

July 24, 2022: In an interview with right-wing college activist Daniel Schmidt, Carlson argued that “eliteculture” is “united in their contempt” for “white men.”

Schmidt went on to found the “Students for Ye” group, an online group in support of the rapperformerly known as Kanye West, after he appeared on Infowars and praised Hitler.

July 26, 2022:

Carlson declared the Democratic Party is “openly and veryaggressively anti-white.”

August 2, 2022:

Carlson complained that “anti-white ideology” hasweakened the U.S. military.

August 2, 2022:

Carlson claimed convicted murderer Derek Chauvin isinnocent: “We all have to pretend he committed murder, which he didn’t.”

August 17, 2022:

Carlson said that federal spending allocated fordisadvantaged communities will be used for “spreading race hate.”

August 18, 2022:

Carlson instructed Republicans to run on the racist“great replacement” theory in upcoming midterms.

Carlson claimed the white supremacist myth was more salient and persuasive than issues such as

ination, arguing that “changing the population of the United States, allowing people to be murdered

in the street, letting drug addicts live on the sidewalk and sending them crack pipes? That will changeeverything forever. These are offenses against the most basic rules of any civilization.”

September 8, 2022:

Carlson attacked Africa for not being grateful andappreciative of British colonialism.

September 13, 2022:

Echoing theright-wing media narrative about asupposed rising crime wave in the U.S., Carlson claimed that George Soros isfunding the “collapse of civilization.”

September 16, 2022:

Carlson claimed immigrants and refugees arethe reason “your daughter is afraid to go outside,” your “schools becomeunusable,” and “the hospitals fall apart.”

October 11, 2022:

Fox News and Carlson deceptively edited out keyantisemitic and bizarre conspiracy theories from his interview with KanyeWest.

While Carlson and his team made no mention of West’s recent antisemitic tirades during theirsegments with him,Vice’s Motherboard published shocking footage showing numerous instances ofYe making unfounded antisemitic comments and outright bizarre claims during the interview.

October 19, 2022:

Carlson accused MSNBC of intentionally incitingminorities into a “race war” against white people, saying “women, of course,are the key to reproducing the white race, which is clearly a threat.”

October 27, 2022:

Carlson accused America of declaring “a jihad” onRussia because it’s “an orthodox Christian country with traditional values.”

November 1, 2022:

Carlson said armative action is “what the Nazis did”

and asked, “How long before we’re taking blood tests, or measuring theshape of people’s heads?”

November 1, 2022:

Carlson called Supreme Court Justices Sonia

Sotomayor and Ketanji Brown Jackson a “damning case against armative

action.”

November 10, 2022:

On his Fox Nation show, Carlson invited whitenationalist former Rep. Steve King (R-IA) as a guest and again pushed theracist “great replacement” theory.

December 6, 2022:

Again referencing the “great replacement” theory,Carlson claimed “the Democratic Party wants new voters,” adding,“Immigration destabilizes your society. It makes it far less cohesive – that’salways true.”

December 8, 2022:

Carlson claimed Joe Biden wants Paul Whelan, anAmerican prisoner detained by Russia, to remain imprisoned because he’swhite.

December 14, 2022:

Carlson predicted Democrats would use “Nazi racescience” to “certify the racial purity” of Black Americans in determining

“who qualies for government reparations.”

December 15, 2022: Carlson claimed the Biden administration is “succeedingin changing the population of the United States.”

December 19, 2022:

Carlson stated that immigration at the southernborder is “the biggest story in recent American history: a total change in theAmerican population.”

December 21, 2022:

Carlson offered to fund a militia at the southernborder.

January 12, 2023:

Carlson said that former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomowas forced to resign because he’s a white male.

January 17, 2023:

Carlson accused Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) of“blood libel” against white people.

January 27, 2023:

Carlson said white people are victims of “racial hatred”amid coverage of Tyre Nichols’s death after he was brutally beaten byMemphis police.

January 30, 2023:

Carlson blamed armative action policies for the deathof Tyre Nichols, saying the Black ocers who beat him while in custody“were armative action hires.”

January 31, 2023:

Carlson lamented, “Very few unarmed Black men arekilled by white cops these days. Wher

e’s George Floyd when you need him?”

February 1, 2023:

Carlson claimed NBC News is “openly advocating” for thegenocide of white people.

February 17, 2023:

Carlson claimed federal diversity initiatives aim to“place the federal government, all of it, in opposition to” straight white men.

February 23, 2023:

Carlson claimed Biden has enacted a mandatory “new Jim Crow” targeting white people.

March 9, 2023:

Media Matters reported that texts from the Dominion Voting Systems/Fox News lawsuit showed Carlson had shared a column a Holocaust denier had written for the white nationalist website Taki’s Magazine.

March 10, 2023:

Carlson claimed white people are victims of “Rwanda-style race hatred.”

March 13, 2023:

Carlson blamed diversity initiatives for “increasingly incompetent” banks.

March 14, 2023:

Carlson suggested that Black Lives Matter was an “orchestrated” plot to distract from Occupy Wall Street.

Hate speech ? Not opinions you disagree with was the request I believe?

Amateur hour wumming- throw enough shit up to distract. If you’re gonna rise know when to quit

2 Likes

Where’s the hate speech?

So no hate speech despite all that research. Holy fuck.

Well obviously racist white supremacist fucks like you and Tom Brady think not because to youse there is no such thing as hate speech by racist white supremacists.

Shit would be one way of describing what Tucker Carlson says. It would be a very charitable way of describing it.

Didn’t you vote for Vicky Phelan for COTY?

Ah lads, by any reasonable standards there is a lot of examples of hate speech given there.

1 Like

He has given some horrible opinions, agreed. Hate speech, I’m not so sure.

Literally half a thread of it.

The recent liable action against Fox News was very interesting and it revealed Tucker in a light that surprised me. He passionately dislikes Donald Trump apparently, but nevertheless he continued to reinforce the nonsense Trump spouted after the 2020 election. Nonsense that has so far cost Murdoch $740 million or so.

1 Like

Seems pretty much like hate speech to me

Some strong opinions, but of course this stream of opinions is written by someone with a clear bias against Tucker Carlson, using inflammatory language that Sid hates, just hates, is now being allowed on twitter

Any normal and reasonable person has a strong bias against Tucker Carlson.

It isn’t inflammatory to point out the reality that Tucker Carlson is a racist white supremacist.

Paddy Cosgrave has a million bots? Surely not?

Show me a fella who supports Paddy and I see a fella not worth engaging with

The looney left hate free speech because their own opinions are sacrosanct and beyond question. Even though many of their own opinions are batshit and far more harmful to society than conservative opinion. Every major city in the US has been turned into a third world shithole precisely because of looney left beliefs and policies, such as violent criminals are the victims that need protecting.

They hate Elon because he has restored free speech on Twitter. It’s an exmple of how authoritarian the left has become, zero tolerance for any opinion other than their own. The suppression of the New York Post story on Hunter Biden’s laptop the prime example. It is now abundandedly clear that the suppression was orchestrated by Biden’s campaign team, a flagrant attack on democracy. But the left don’t care because oraange man bad.

The tide is turning though, at least in the US. The loons are being exposed for what they are, loons. Think of the policies thay have nailed their colors to the mast on: Children should be allowed transition if that’s what they want, to say otherwise is hate speech. Men who think they are women should be allowed compete in women’s sports and frequent their bathrooms, to say otherwise is hate speech. Only white people commit hate crimes, to say otherwise is hate speech. The system is stacked agiant minorities, even though minorities outperform whites in education and career accomplishment.

In other words, black is white, postmoderanism at its finest.

8 Likes